Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'I love cats. I love every kind of cat.' by azith28

azith28azith28 Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?

My first cat Wendy, a Calico, was obtained less then a year before we moved from a urban area to a rural one. she quickly adapted to being an indoor/outdoor cat and loved it. she would climb and get stuck in trees. (How she managed to get down or up pine trees 20-30 feet up (no branches until 20 or 30 feet up) was a mystery but she managed it. She was tough...there were alot of dogs in the area and nobody had fences and the dogs of choice were pitbulls or rotwillers but this didnt stop her. One day we actually saw her tangling with a pit bull...riding on his back as the dog was howling down the street. She showed up a little later looking as if nothing had happen.

One day she was on our porch soaked in blood. we brought her to the vet to find someone had taken a shot at her with a shotgun. amazingly even though she had about two dozen pieces of lead shot all over inside her body, they werent fatal, and she pulled through amazingly well. In her later years she would sleep on my chest every night. If i was bundled up too tightly in covers she would stand on my desk and make a few crybaby meows until i would pick her up and put her under the covers on top of me. She lived to be 22 years old. I'll see you at the bridge Wendy.

steam_sig.png