As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Another headset thread ^0^

bobsbarricadesbobsbarricades Registered User regular
OK, here's the thing. I've got a PC with optical out, and a PS3 with optical out. I run them both through my samsung 24' monitor. But for audio I'm a bit chummed because my age old Logitech has stopped outputting the rear-right speaker =(

Wireless. I've been looking at it for a while but can't find something that fits what I want, which is:

1)to easily switch between ps3+pc
1.1) while using pc I'd like to switch between my 2.1 setup and the headset just as easily. Never had wireless before so don't know how that works.
2)talky-mic
3)surround

Now I assume it'd be easy cheesy to just use the optical out of my pc and the optical out of my ps3 and shove them into a digital version of these guys. apparently that doesn't exist.

Now I could just get those stereo's and be fine, but I've never had surround headphones and it seems like battlefield3's excellent audio engine would be even cooler with surround headphones.

So plz halpp me because I'm going crazy searching.

bobsbarricades on