As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [mini-phalla] of Isaac: GAME OVER - VILLAGE VICTORY

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    So assuran decides to reveal publicly. Then the narration is posted and the current network head dies. Seems awfully convenient, like someone knew what was going to happen...

Also its way too hilarious not to vote Stever777 under stever's law.

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Wait, I never wanted to be network head, I'm terrible at networking and don't know this source material. I mainly posted in response to Sportsboy.

Further, as soon as I saw the wagon start on Loxx, I backed off because it didn't feel right, which turned out to be the right call. If you want to vote for me, go ahead, but I already revealed who I was in this thread. Hardly anything else was talking publicly, so I decided to kick start things.

Yeah I didnt get much sleep and Im still trying to process things but something feels really off with how loxx was saved.

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Good thing, because I'm the new network head having been chosen for Pappa Satan's deal.

I'll have more on Satan's New Deal later.

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    You didn't vote and he said from the last narration that inactivus would have NO mercy.

The network has information, and I am analyzing it during a day of being sick (again), watching IEM SC2 tourney, and playing ME3.

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Also, since Rysk is still alive:

MrTLicious

And stever777 for great hilarity.

• tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    OoooOooOoooo

I'm melting! Mmmmelllllllltiiiiiiiinnnnnng!

OoooOooooOooOo

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Smacked down as a mafia member in the main phalla and suddenly stever777 pops up in the basement like nothing happened?

suspicious...

:lol:

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I really don't like this stever777 wagon and that its from the people yesterday that started the quick end of day push on Loxx makes me even more suspicious

Therefore, Bedlam

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I dunno, if Stever777 has a good reason we shouldn't be suspicious, he might want to speak up.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
    Ok so you're new but I was fully intending my vote to be a joke vote. Stever had this theory that people replaced by reserves were more likely to be mafia. We found that the odds go up slightly if the person was someone who actually withdrew but the idea that every replacement was mafia was pretty much debunked. But during the time he was touting it, it was coined as stever's law and present as a 100% factual thing.

I do intend to do a real vote later. Unless everyone really wants to bandwagon stever, in which case: ha ha, you lose :D

hm

joke vote, eh?

I did not know about the stever777 law

hm

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote:
    Ok so you're new but I was fully intending my vote to be a joke vote. Stever had this theory that people replaced by reserves were more likely to be mafia. We found that the odds go up slightly if the person was someone who actually withdrew but the idea that every replacement was mafia was pretty much debunked. But during the time he was touting it, it was coined as stever's law and present as a 100% factual thing.

I do intend to do a real vote later. Unless everyone really wants to bandwagon stever, in which case: ha ha, you lose :D

The mafia is pretty low on people and others were inactivi'd. It's possible.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Yeah, usually by this point in a game there aren't many joke votes, but the circumstances surrounding this particular one were too funny to resist.

That said, I'm not sure what better leads we have at the moment. So Stever will serve as a placeholder for now.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    Bedlam wrote:

Hosts will typically not save mafia members over villagers or vice versa. I would bet it was RNGed.

Bedlam wrote:

True. But to really anylysie it we have to look at Tayrun's behaivior. I havent seen him getting any votes all game.

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Kias

That fact that sportz is suspicious of him is actually making me think a little bit that he might not be, but I am still suspicious of him.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    OOoooOoooooooOO

at least now I play me3 without worrying about this phalla

OOoOOOoOoooOOO

Assuran, you are on my list of people who are MOST PROBABLY EVIL.

Also, I previously made a deal, any reason I shouldn't again? Rysk

Reg Rysk I am going to laugh heartily if you run out of heart containers.

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Capfalcon/color] is best man for devil room

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Three hours and no posts?

I swear if we lose because too many people were inactivus'd I am going to grudge every one of you.

Gentle-evil-folks of the...yeah whatever.

slym seer'd as mafia. Enjoy.

Goodbye Slym

edited March 2012
    Things I hate
    Eve
    The Spulunker Hat
    Spectral Tears
    Getting three meat cubes but never a fourth
    Spankings

Bedlam on
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Ohhhh noooooooo

whatever will I dooooo

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    well obvioiusly slym, you should show some contrition and tell us all about your mafia buddies.

for the blue vote, i'm not a fan of the rysk vote. seems like putting all your eggs in one basket. seems like someone the mafia would definitely hit.
    then again, i've got no clue what the blue vote actually does.

i still find shalmalalalalalalalalalbingbong suspicious, and bedlam, you were on that brief loxxwagon, but i honestly have no real evidence, just vague hunches.

Say what you want I still think Loxx is hella suspicious. As well as assuran doing a throwaway vote and then switching after it caught wind.

!Slym

and Reg, I'm not evil. I already revealed who I was. If you vote me off, I won't fight it, but it will be a waste of the village's time and resources.

Corvidae because I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket.

SLyM

And I'm with Corvidae on the blue vote. You sure about this Reg?

I'm available

:winky:

You're neutral, why would we give the power to anyone outside our own?

Because a random person puts it in danger of it going into mafia's hands.

Though I'm not convinced that outweighs the concerns. My point, though, is that I no longer have the reservations I had previously, so if you wanted to give it to me, I would gladly take it.

• LoxxLoxx Registered User regular
    SLyM

REG Rysk, although part of me thinks that it's meant to be spread around and something unpleasant will happen to a person that takes it more than once.
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Say what you want I still think Loxx is hella suspicious. As well as assuran doing a throwaway vote and then switching after it caught wind.

I find you suspicious too, with your involvement in an 11th hour bandwagon on me that almost pushed the vote off the now confirmed mafia.

Bedlam wrote: »
    Yeah I didnt get much sleep and Im still trying to process things but something feels really off with how loxx was saved.

Also, this statement doesn't make sense. Loxx being saved killed a mafia member. I flat out stated when I switched off Loxx that I didn't trust how quickly a train started on Loxx when I was the first person to mention I didn't trust him and within an hour he had four votes, saving someone else on my didn't trust list. I just wanted to mark Loxx as potentially evil and point out his lack of posting with the hope that would spark something from him in thread.

It was a lightning quick bandwagon that only the mafia would use to stop a member of there's being voted off and make me look like I was mafia instead the next day.

Honestly, I'm not sure Loxx is mafia any longer, given how everything played out last night.

Of course, I'm just a random villager who was only in contact with Kay and one other person, so take my feelings as nothing more than gut feelings.