Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Game of Assholes, Season 2! The night is dark and full of spoilers

OdinOdin Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in Singularity Engine++
iXfPd.png

A Song of Ice and Fire is a series of fantasy novels, you've probably never heard of it.

Game of Thrones is a TV show based on that series, and if you haven't already seen season one, go watch that shit.

Done? OK. Season 2 premiers April 1st on HBO, so let's start talking about who will win the Game of Assholes this year.

Once again, House Lannister stands favored with a strong lineup, including:

Our returning champion, King Joffrey Baratheon
emeic.jpg

The Queen Regent, Cersei Lannister
z1qRx.jpg

The Hand of the King, Lord Tywin Lannister
ub8Ji.jpg

Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, Ser Jaime Lannister
3hODf.jpg

And of course the people's hero, Tyrion Lannister
8uBKF.jpg

There are many more players in the Game of Assholes, but who will be the biggest of all? Will our beloved Joffrey be able to defend the title?

Let's find out together and enjoy watching all these wonderful characters being horrible people to each other!

AND REMEMBER TO USE SPOILERS AND MARK THEM APPROPRIATELY YOU GODDAMN PEASANTS

Odin on
·

• godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Guess I have to get a TV before April 1st.

Also, it's not a GoT thread without

godmode on
    ·
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    godmode wrote: »
    Guess I have to get a TV before April 1st.

You have no tv? Good lord man.

·
  • godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    My roommate had a TV! But I got my own place this week and I can't afford one quite yet.

·
  • Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    Going to order HBO just for this season, then cancel it.

headphones2.jpg
    ·
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling surreptitiously] Registered User regular
    Fuck yes. So looking forward to this.

Really like the music in that trailer too.

All's Veld That Ends Veld - read my blog about training as a safari guide. Or don't! It's a free country!
    ·
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    Man I love me some Game of Assholes:A Clash of Assholes

·
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling surreptitiously] Registered User regular
    Also that picture of Joffrey's actor never fails to make me laugh.

All's Veld That Ends Veld - read my blog about training as a safari guide. Or don't! It's a free country!
    ·
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase It's all in the game though, right?Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Picking up my blu ray for season 1 tomorrow. I think I've decided on the Targaryen packaging, I like it a little more than the stark packaging. Then I'm going to watch the whole damn thing over a weekend.

·
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    Oh god
    Mass effect 3 and Game of thrones season 2
    aargglvblbl

sc.jpgsc.jpg
    ·
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    oh my god yes yes yes yes yes yes

TYRION
    Spoiler:

·
  • DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    Tyrion

is

a

boss.

Looking forward to this.

·
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Oh, bravo.

Brolo on
    ·
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase It's all in the game though, right?Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Oh fuck yeah...Best Buy has Game of Thrones coasters!

I'm buying 2 sets of them!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Game+Of+Thrones+Ssn+1+Coasters+(Best+Buy+Exclusive+-+DVD/4858706.p?id=2399340&skuId=4858706&st=game%20of%20thrones%20coasters&lp=1&cp=1

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDH20699lg.jpg

·

gets yo lannister on

·
  • LegbaLegba Registered User regular
    Going to make another Bron avatar for sure.

·
    Maybe I should do a GoT avatar this season.

·
    Better pick your characters quick!

No one wants to get stuck with a Lommy Greenhands.

·
  • HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Rolo wrote: »
    Better pick your characters quick!

No one wants to get stuck with a Lommy Greenhands.

Whoever gets stuck with Hodor can only reply "Hodor" in every post for the entire season.

·
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Odin wrote:

Our returning champion, King Joffrey Baratheon

emeic.jpg

Haha, I love this picture

Also Lannisters rule, Starks drool

·
  • SimBenSimBen Registered User regular

sig.gif Aneurythmia, Javen and thatdude_frombaywatch really smell pretty good and this pie is for them: pie
    ·
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla The Year 198X Being Xtreme to the MaxxRegistered User regular
    Lannisters are the best family it is true.

Tyrion and Jaime are numbers 1 and 2 on my favorite characters list.

·
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    man I can't wait for daenerys to quit dragon her feet

·
  • SnowbearSnowbear Registered User regular
    Oh fuck yeah...Best Buy has Game of Thrones coasters!

I'm buying 2 sets of them!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Game+Of+Thrones+Ssn+1+Coasters+(Best+Buy+Exclusive+-+DVD/4858706.p?id=2399340&skuId=4858706&st=game%20of%20thrones%20coasters&lp=1&cp=1

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CDH20699lg.jpg

Huh.
    Best Buy only wants like $7 bucks for those while the "exclusive" ones on HBO's site run for $40 (and personally i like the coloring on the Best Buy ones better)

·
  • BucketmanBucketman Dyslexic Puppy Skraggle RockRegistered User regular
    Also that link won't work for me

·
    Just search for game of thrones coasters on bestbuy.com

They are $7.00 a set.

·
    Man watching that Simpsons video made me remember just how awesome the show's opening is and how pumped it always gets me and how amazing the music is.

And soon it's gonna be a new version and we get to see Dragonstone and I guess Vaes Tolorro.

sig.gif Aneurythmia, Javen and thatdude_frombaywatch really smell pretty good and this pie is for them: pie
    ·
    dear HBO

8Bgxn.jpg

why can't I buy a model verison of this yet

seriously dudes, what the hell

·
    Because to make a working one would be a ridiculously large, heavy, complex mechanism and would cost several hundreds of dollars?

·
  • SnowbearSnowbear Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Also that link won't work for me

the forums broke the link, copy that whole line into your address bar and it should work

·
    AND YOUR POINT IS WHAT EXACTLY SIMBEN

·
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    Skymall should sell it.

My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
    ·
    Oh it's you Rolo. I didn't recognize your Joffrey.

·
  • skettiosskettios Registered User regular
    Picking up my blu ray for season 1 tomorrow. I think I've decided on the Targaryen packaging, I like it a little more than the stark packaging. Then I'm going to watch the whole damn thing over a weekend.

There's different packaging?
    dammit

·
    edited March 2012
    from here on it's all theJOFF

Brolo on
    ·
    Jgay7.jpg

traitor lattes

·
  • DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    Jgay7.jpg

traitor lattes
    Oh my god.

·
    skettios wrote: »

dammit

Yes, the Stark packaging is white with the wolf on it in a navy blue or black and the Targaryen is black with the red dragon.

·
    skettios wrote: »

dammit

Yes, the Stark packaging is white with the wolf on it in a navy blue or black and the Targaryen is black with the red dragon.

decisions!!!!
    GAH

Dux wrote: »
    Jgay7.jpg

traitor lattes
    Oh my god.

·
    I'm pretty sure I've only seen the box with the Ned on the Iron Throne picture... is the different packaging some kind of special edition or retailer-specific?

Damn, this is Warcraft 3 all over again.

·
    edited March 2012
    SimBen wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I've only seen the box with the Ned on the Iron Throne picture... is the different packaging some kind of special edition or retailer-specific?

Damn, this is Warcraft 3 all over again.

hm
    maybe it is just bestbuy?

edit: Yup. Best Buy Exclusive http://bit.ly/wgIDUX

skettios on
    ·