Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PATV] CheckPoint Season 1, Ep. 44 - Foot X Mouth

2»

• TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    just makes me worried that whenever someone sees me as an overweight man the word 'fat fuck' passes through their mind but it would only take me doing something wrong for it to actually be said

he did something worse than being heavyset yet thats all I see a whole bunch of commentors calling him on

TIFunkalicious on
    steam_sig.png
  • AshokaAshoka A Hub subforum that works? Registered User
    It is unfortunate that it seems to be the very definition of the asshole gamer stereotype to be fat and bearded... and ugly I guess... with poor personal hygiene.

WNskB.jpg
  • GrahamSGrahamS Registered User, Contributor regular
    just makes me worried that whenever someone sees me as an overweight man the word 'fat fuck' passes through their mind but it would only take me doing something wrong for it to actually be said

he did something worse than being heavyset yet thats all I see a whole bunch of commentors calling him on
    You've totally hit on it right there.
    That is a stupid, unhelpful thing to call him, just as inappropriate as his gender-based insults were. (That's why we used that example).

If someone's being an asshole, just call them an asshole.

• AldoAldo Hippo Hooray the swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
    GrahamS wrote: »

That is a stupid, unhelpful thing to call him, just as inappropriate as his gender-based insults were. (That's why we used that example).

We prefer the term "silly goose" on these here forums, sir.

Elendil wrote: »
    said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    GrahamS wrote: »

I thought TIFunkalicious was talking about Gabe Newell.... Got to stop watching these shows back-to-back.

Excision wrote: »
    My girlfriend is going down tonight!

Steam:MichaelLC
2»