Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Scholarship Help

Gigazombie CybermageGigazombie Cybermage Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
edited March 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
So, my adviser tells me I should be applying for scholarships with my status as a non-traditional student, my poorness, and my pretty good GPA. (3.2, though it could be higher. I failed Math last semester. :( ) I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing though, there's so many choices and places to apply my brain sort of freezes. I was never taught this stuff by my parents (along with not teaching me how to do my taxes, how to pay bills, how to use a checkbook, etc.)

It's sort of embarassing. So anyways, I was hoping you guys could help me. Here are some facts that could help give you idea of where I am.

I'm a non-traditional student (29 yrs old, going for a four year degree. 2 years a community college, 2 years at Tennessee Tech
Majoring in Criminal Justice Administartion
3.2 GPA (It WILL go up once I fix my Math score. I make A's and B's through and through.)
Unemployed (For a while now...), full-time student.
Me and my Dad are living off of 819 dollars a month. We rent and have car payments too.
Never went to High School, pediod. Barely went to junior high. ;P

Can you guys think of any scholarships that would fit me? I'm completely lost.

steam_sig.png