As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need a web host. Not GoDaddy

BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular
edited March 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
Looking for a not hugely expensive web host to build a couple websites.

One site will need a shopping cart system.

Eventually I will hand these sites off to other people, so some sort of built-in support for that kind of thing would be a plus.

XdDBi4F.jpg
PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
Beltaine on

• Options
    lordrellordrel Registered User regular
    I use hostway for a business site. I wouldn't classify them as cheap, but uptime has been great and support responsive. I believe they do have a range of addons like shopping carts, but I have never used them so can't comment on how well that works.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    ipower runs me about $10 a month, I've put over 5 sites on my shared server plan at once before and they haven't made a fuss about it, they've got plugins for online shopping cart for an extra charge, and they've been pretty reliable. They've also got a lot of good ala carte options for backup, etc.

are YOU on the beer list?