Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Battlefield 3] LOCK PLEASE

1505153555699

Posts

  • MulletudeMulletude Glorious Leader! Registered User regular
    This is why I don't follow anything too closely, if even that. It makes it a pleasant surprise when something gets done.

    This is a good policy I think.

    XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger
  • WarcryWarcry Registered User regular
    Finally got my new-ish PC.

    Swapped out my crusty-from-overclocking QX9650 and shitty 6gb 800mhz DDR2 RAM with craphouse Gigabyte mobo.

    Inserted i7 2600k, 8gb DDR3 1600mhz RAM and a flash new Asus mobo. BF3 performance hasn't changed dramatically, but this thing runs Crysis maxed, skyrim maxed and Just Cause 2 maxed at 60fps. Tribes does not drop below 80. I am so happy.

    Warcry616.png
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck NONSTOP INFINITE CLIMAX POSTING you must go on i cant go on ill go onRegistered User regular
    i am so pleased by my decision to no longer use assault rifles

    shotguns for everything

    obF2Wuw.png
  • GanluanGanluan Registered User regular
    Apparently the M26 will have to be fixed in a client patch for whatever reason, so I'm guessing it won't happen until the next DLC comes out.

  • emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    Warcry wrote: »
    Finally got my new-ish PC.

    Swapped out my crusty-from-overclocking QX9650 and shitty 6gb 800mhz DDR2 RAM with craphouse Gigabyte mobo.

    Inserted i7 2600k, 8gb DDR3 1600mhz RAM and a flash new Asus mobo. BF3 performance hasn't changed dramatically, but this thing runs Crysis maxed, skyrim maxed and Just Cause 2 maxed at 60fps. Tribes does not drop below 80. I am so happy.

    I hope you OCd your CPU to at least 4.5Ghz.

    camo_sig2.png
  • 0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace Four corners on the tail but she's all curves: The Focke-Wulf 190. Registered User regular
    5.0 is necessary to run this on low.

    yTYrQF1.png
  • wakkawawakkawa Registered User regular
    75% of my deaths are from the MASS.

    It's why I have brought out the MAV from retirement.

  • TheExAmTheExAm Gerrymandered your districts Registered User regular
    So this is my favorite thing to do as Assault now.

    6Jx6HOg.png
    BF3/PS2/MWO/Hawken: CabbageOfDiscord | Minecraft: BrotherCabbage
  • FairchildFairchild Neutralizing hostiles. Registered User regular
    I may be the last person in the world to realize this, but you can purchase Unlock packages from the Origin store, which unlock the various multi-player weapons, assault weapon mods, and vehicle perks. I was just musing the other day, too, that I had unlocked pretty much everything for every weapon that interested me. Buying the Multi-player Weapon pack took care of that. G3A3 ahoy !

    Actually the Sig carbine strikes me as the best weapon in that collection.

  • 0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace Four corners on the tail but she's all curves: The Focke-Wulf 190. Registered User regular
    The Sig handles a lot like the M416 in that it's a balance between the AKS-74u and M4A1. It's probably the most neutral of the engineer weapons. It's also got the best iron sights in the game.

    yTYrQF1.png
  • FugaFuga Registered User regular
    Ganluan wrote: »
    Apparently the M26 will have to be fixed in a client patch for whatever reason, so I'm guessing it won't happen until the next DLC comes out.
    welp

  • 0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace Four corners on the tail but she's all curves: The Focke-Wulf 190. Registered User regular
    I don't think anyone ever thought it would be fixed before CQ. What I don't understand is how they don't have some type of QA for this.

    yTYrQF1.png
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck NONSTOP INFINITE CLIMAX POSTING you must go on i cant go on ill go onRegistered User regular
    im a huge fan of the ak-74m

    its so absurdly accurate

    obF2Wuw.png
  • emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    5.0 is necessary to run this on low.

    But the gas milage is terrible.

    camo_sig2.png
  • ArchsorcererArchsorcerer Registered User regular
    Fairchild wrote: »
    I may be the last person in the world to realize this, but you can purchase Unlock packages from the Origin store, which unlock the various multi-player weapons, assault weapon mods, and vehicle perks. I was just musing the other day, too, that I had unlocked pretty much everything for every weapon that interested me. Buying the Multi-player Weapon pack took care of that. G3A3 ahoy !

    Actually the Sig carbine strikes me as the best weapon in that collection.

    The SiG 553 is good but its fire rate hampers it compared to M4A1. Still, it works well with the ACOG and heavy barrel.

    XBL - ArchSilversmith

    "We have years of struggle ahead, mostly within ourselves." - Made in USA
  • 0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace Four corners on the tail but she's all curves: The Focke-Wulf 190. Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Let me tell you what.

    The KH2002 AR? The best AR or ALL. TIME.

    Seriously, two bursts and it's over for whoever you point it at. Add an HBAR and grip and shoot for days.

    GET ON QUIT PLAYING METRO

    im a huge fan of the ak-74m

    its so absurdly accurate

    Definitely one of the better rifles post-patch.

    0Replace4Displace on
    yTYrQF1.png
  • DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Registered User regular
    Let me tell you what.

    The KH2002 AR? The best AR or ALL. TIME.

    Seriously, two bursts and it's over for whoever you point it at. Add an HBAR and grip and shoot for days.

    Skull2185 wrote: »
    Basically, (PlayStation) Home is Second Life Ultra Light? Most of the cool stuff, none of the creepy blimp on blimp fucking.
  • John ZoidbergJohn Zoidberg Registered User regular
    Just won a Conquest on Gulf of Oman with a winning score of 1 ticket to 0.

    It was a pretty crazy finish.

    Xbox Live: Ink Pouch / PSN: Stiff_Ninja / Origin: PAZoidberg / Steam
  • wakkawawakkawa Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    So either the m98 can't destroy mines anymore or it's bugged.

    wakkawa on
  • DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Registered User regular
    wakkawa wrote: »
    So either the m98 can't destroy mines anymore or it's bugged.

    I haven't had much luck shooting them with anything it seems...

    Skull2185 wrote: »
    Basically, (PlayStation) Home is Second Life Ultra Light? Most of the cool stuff, none of the creepy blimp on blimp fucking.
  • fsmith1fsmith1 Registered User regular
    I just applied to the 103rd Arcadians, I've been having a hard time adjusting to BF3 to be honest, but it's starting to get better.

    76288.png
  • WarcryWarcry Registered User regular
    emp123 wrote: »
    Warcry wrote: »
    Finally got my new-ish PC.

    Swapped out my crusty-from-overclocking QX9650 and shitty 6gb 800mhz DDR2 RAM with craphouse Gigabyte mobo.

    Inserted i7 2600k, 8gb DDR3 1600mhz RAM and a flash new Asus mobo. BF3 performance hasn't changed dramatically, but this thing runs Crysis maxed, skyrim maxed and Just Cause 2 maxed at 60fps. Tribes does not drop below 80. I am so happy.

    I hope you OCd your CPU to at least 4.5Ghz.

    The idea of buying this shit was to NOT OC it into an early grave and have something that will last a while. It already nearly doubles my performance in most games, there is no reason to damage my new hardware. 8->

    Warcry616.png
  • NailbunnyPDNailbunnyPD Registered User regular
    Some games don't even 100% my i7-2600K. For the almost year I've been running it, I've never felt a need to OC.

    XBL: NailbunnyPD PSN: NailbunnyPD Origin: NailbunnyPD
    NintendoID: Nailbunny 3DS: 3909-8796-4685
    steam_sig-400.png
  • NailbunnyPDNailbunnyPD Registered User regular
    fsmith1 wrote: »
    I just applied to the 103rd Arcadians, I've been having a hard time adjusting to BF3 to be honest, but it's starting to get better.

    Make sure you start adding some of the people in this thread so you are gaming with friends. Also, get on mumble when you are playing so you can voice chat.

    XBL: NailbunnyPD PSN: NailbunnyPD Origin: NailbunnyPD
    NintendoID: Nailbunny 3DS: 3909-8796-4685
    steam_sig-400.png
  • emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    Warcry wrote: »
    emp123 wrote: »
    Warcry wrote: »
    Finally got my new-ish PC.

    Swapped out my crusty-from-overclocking QX9650 and shitty 6gb 800mhz DDR2 RAM with craphouse Gigabyte mobo.

    Inserted i7 2600k, 8gb DDR3 1600mhz RAM and a flash new Asus mobo. BF3 performance hasn't changed dramatically, but this thing runs Crysis maxed, skyrim maxed and Just Cause 2 maxed at 60fps. Tribes does not drop below 80. I am so happy.

    I hope you OCd your CPU to at least 4.5Ghz.

    The idea of buying this shit was to NOT OC it into an early grave and have something that will last a while. It already nearly doubles my performance in most games, there is no reason to damage my new hardware. 8->

    You can hit 4.5Ghz on just slightly above stock voltage. My processor is a little thirsty and Im at 4.5Ghz at 1.28v, and the chip is fine until you hit above 1.3something. (1.35 maybe?)

    camo_sig2.png
  • WarcryWarcry Registered User regular
    emp123 wrote: »
    Warcry wrote: »
    emp123 wrote: »
    Warcry wrote: »
    Finally got my new-ish PC.

    Swapped out my crusty-from-overclocking QX9650 and shitty 6gb 800mhz DDR2 RAM with craphouse Gigabyte mobo.

    Inserted i7 2600k, 8gb DDR3 1600mhz RAM and a flash new Asus mobo. BF3 performance hasn't changed dramatically, but this thing runs Crysis maxed, skyrim maxed and Just Cause 2 maxed at 60fps. Tribes does not drop below 80. I am so happy.

    I hope you OCd your CPU to at least 4.5Ghz.

    The idea of buying this shit was to NOT OC it into an early grave and have something that will last a while. It already nearly doubles my performance in most games, there is no reason to damage my new hardware. 8->

    You can hit 4.5Ghz on just slightly above stock voltage. My processor is a little thirsty and Im at 4.5Ghz at 1.28v, and the chip is fine until you hit above 1.3something. (1.35 maybe?)

    Still don't even need to overclock it. So I'm not. I mean jesus christ, Crysis at 60fps is awesome.

    Warcry616.png
  • John ZoidbergJohn Zoidberg Registered User regular

    Xbox Live: Ink Pouch / PSN: Stiff_Ninja / Origin: PAZoidberg / Steam
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special Registered User regular

    They don't have any season pass for all the DLC do they? You just have to buy each one as it comes out?

    XBL: F4ll0ut Wolfoid | LoL: F4ll0ut | STEAM
    3DS FC : 4270-0980-2372 | PSN : CustomSpecial
  • That_GuyThat_Guy Registered User regular

    They don't have any season pass for all the DLC do they? You just have to buy each one as it comes out?

    So far, no. This is the first real cash money DLC we are seeing since Karkand was free for most of us. They might put in some sort of season pass feature in the future, though.

  • Custom SpecialCustom Special Registered User regular
    That_Guy wrote: »

    They don't have any season pass for all the DLC do they? You just have to buy each one as it comes out?

    So far, no. This is the first real cash money DLC we are seeing since Karkand was free for most of us. They might put in some sort of season pass feature in the future, though.

    Season pass: all the DLC for a discount!...after you already bought half of it/got it in the Special Edition?

    XBL: F4ll0ut Wolfoid | LoL: F4ll0ut | STEAM
    3DS FC : 4270-0980-2372 | PSN : CustomSpecial
  • That_GuyThat_Guy Registered User regular
    That_Guy wrote: »

    They don't have any season pass for all the DLC do they? You just have to buy each one as it comes out?

    So far, no. This is the first real cash money DLC we are seeing since Karkand was free for most of us. They might put in some sort of season pass feature in the future, though.

    Season pass: all the DLC for a discount!...after you already bought half of it/got it in the Special Edition?

    I thought the Season pass was all the DLC for as long as you give them money every month. It's only a discount? How lame.

  • ArchsorcererArchsorcerer Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Looks great. I like the music theme they used.

    Archsorcerer on
    XBL - ArchSilversmith

    "We have years of struggle ahead, mostly within ourselves." - Made in USA
  • 0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace Four corners on the tail but she's all curves: The Focke-Wulf 190. Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    My dicks are rock-hard for the AUG, MTAR, SCAR-L and SPAS.

    At 1:06 in the video there's a silenced .44 Magnum in the background. Probably just the devs fucking with us, since the cylinder gap makes it impossible to suppress a revolver (with the exception of the 1895 Nagant), but I can't help but think pistol modification is in the works.

    0Replace4Displace on
    yTYrQF1.png
  • Custom SpecialCustom Special Registered User regular
    That_Guy wrote: »
    That_Guy wrote: »

    They don't have any season pass for all the DLC do they? You just have to buy each one as it comes out?

    So far, no. This is the first real cash money DLC we are seeing since Karkand was free for most of us. They might put in some sort of season pass feature in the future, though.

    Season pass: all the DLC for a discount!...after you already bought half of it/got it in the Special Edition?

    I thought the Season pass was all the DLC for as long as you give them money every month. It's only a discount? How lame.

    Well, my experience is coming from GoW3 and MW3, you basically pay a flat $30/$50/$Texas and you get X amount of DLC. The Gears pass was a bit of a fiasco, because they released a lot of DLC, but the pass only got you certain ones. MW3 gets regular DLC every month or two, and if you bought the Elite membership you get it all free. Either of those basically ends up as just a savings over full price DLC, maybe 20% off or so? You just pay a chunk early and get releases as they come out.

    XBL: F4ll0ut Wolfoid | LoL: F4ll0ut | STEAM
    3DS FC : 4270-0980-2372 | PSN : CustomSpecial
  • ArchsorcererArchsorcerer Registered User regular
    My dicks are rock-hard for the AUG, MTAR, SCAR-L and SPAS.

    At 1:06 in the video there's a silenced .44 Magnum in the background. Probably just the devs fucking with us, since the cylinder gap makes it impossible to suppress a revolver (with the exception of the 1895 Nagant), but I can't help but think pistol modification is in the works.

    It is likely a DICE dev weapon.

    It would be nice if the OTs-38 made an appearance. Link

    XBL - ArchSilversmith

    "We have years of struggle ahead, mostly within ourselves." - Made in USA
  • 0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace Four corners on the tail but she's all curves: The Focke-Wulf 190. Registered User regular
    That's an intense round for such a small revolver.

    yTYrQF1.png
  • WarcryWarcry Registered User regular
    That trailer was fucking awesome.

    Warcry616.png
  • 0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace Four corners on the tail but she's all curves: The Focke-Wulf 190. Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Reddit made me laugh. "Newest trailer in one GIF"

    WOW99.gif

    0Replace4Displace on
    yTYrQF1.png
  • ArchsorcererArchsorcerer Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    @Warcry "BUT THIS IS BF, NOT R4inb0w6!!!!"

    Haha. It also sounded awesome.

    Archsorcerer on
    XBL - ArchSilversmith

    "We have years of struggle ahead, mostly within ourselves." - Made in USA
  • acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    My dicks are rock-hard for the AUG, MTAR, SCAR-L and SPAS.

    At 1:06 in the video there's a silenced .44 Magnum in the background. Probably just the devs fucking with us, since the cylinder gap makes it impossible to suppress a revolver (with the exception of the 1895 Nagant), but I can't help but think pistol modification is in the works.

    there's also a Soviet era suppressed revolver that looks super boss. The Stechkin OTS-38. It's got a 5 round full-moon magaclippazine, it fires from the below chamber, it's got and integral laser dot, and the chambers pivot out to the side.

    edit: bah, I didn't read the rest of the thread to see that I've been beaten by a few hours.

    acidlacedpenguin on
    GT: Acidboogie PSNid: AcidLacedPenguiN
Sign In or Register to comment.