Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Mass Effect 3: Welcome To Our Thread, Here Are Your Complimentary Tasers and Cyanide Pills

18788909293100

Posts

  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    I'm only 2 hours in so I won't be clicking on anything,

  • -Tal-Tal I'm Socrates But my skin more chocolateyRegistered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    jeez this thing must be a hum dinger

    I was told that it would be truly atrocious, instead I was merely semi-satisfied

    ZDcCBg.jpg
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    You know how the movie of AI could've ended at a certain point in the film but instead went onwards into "What the fuck was that?" territory?

    I have the same basic beef with ME3.

  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    oh yeah, AI's ending...

  • ShenShen Go placidly amid the noise and haste Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    I wonder what you all expected for the ending?
    Spoiler:

    just gonna leave this here:

    http://www.gamefront.com/mass-effect-3-ending-hatred-5-reasons-the-fans-are-right

    it explains my reasoning pretty well

    Thanks for this, great article. (Ending spoilers natch)

    NDBwPJF.jpg
    Origin: shenlongxz | 3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | D3: Ladi#2485 (EU)
  • WeaverWeaver Storm coming FinallyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    also tal maintains that video game analogues for racial variation are worth less than video game dogs

    Weaver on
    7BLr6AJ.jpg
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    also tal maintains that video game analogues for racial variation are worth less than video game dogs

    yeah well

    character consistency and all that

  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    I don't feel sour on the game at all. I am looking forward to new DLC, too. Now, I'm going to play multi

    sc.jpgsc.jpg
  • -Tal-Tal I'm Socrates But my skin more chocolateyRegistered User regular
    I don't remember saying that

    though however (ending spoilers)
    Spoiler:

    ZDcCBg.jpg
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling ferociously] Registered User regular
    I am looking forward to seeing this ending so I can go back and click on a billion spoilers and enter the debate when everybody else has stopped caring.

    Ha, what am I talking about, people aren't going to stop caring about Bioware's hitler-abomination-betrayal ending.

  • -Tal-Tal I'm Socrates But my skin more chocolateyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    oh wait are you talking about that baby argument in this thread a while ago

    cause I ranked that human baby > salarian > dog > dog shit > batarian

    -Tal on
    ZDcCBg.jpg
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous WALK 3X FASTER New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    I don't remember saying that

    though however (ending spoilers)
    Spoiler:
    ....

    ....

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    zaku.png
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: WaffleMous#1483
  • GoatmonGoatmon AHOY! I'M ADMIRAL ZHAO!Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Pony wrote: »
    You know how the movie of AI could've ended at a certain point in the film but instead went onwards into "What the fuck was that?" territory?

    I have the same basic beef with ME3.

    I honestly liked the ending to that film.

    In hindsight, I can understand how that portion of the film could weird people out, given how out of this world it is.

    Where should it have ended, in your opinion?

    Goatmon on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    You know how the movie of AI could've ended at a certain point in the film but instead went onwards into "What the fuck was that?" territory?

    I have the same basic beef with ME3.

    I honestly liked the ending to that film.

    In hindsight, I can understand how that portion of the film could weird people out, given how out of this world it is.

    Where should it have ended, in your opinion?

    for ME3 or AI?

  • -Tal-Tal I'm Socrates But my skin more chocolateyRegistered User regular
    however, varren do rank above all sapient aliens

    ZDcCBg.jpg
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    People watched AI?

  • GoatmonGoatmon AHOY! I'M ADMIRAL ZHAO!Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    Goatmon wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    You know how the movie of AI could've ended at a certain point in the film but instead went onwards into "What the fuck was that?" territory?

    I have the same basic beef with ME3.

    I honestly liked the ending to that film.

    In hindsight, I can understand how that portion of the film could weird people out, given how out of this world it is.

    Where should it have ended, in your opinion?

    for ME3 or AI?

    The one that's a film.

  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    i keep up with this thread as best i can but i always seem to be one step behind in the discussion

    minor spoilers on mission progression
    Spoiler:

    speaking of thessia
    Spoiler:

  • GoatmonGoatmon AHOY! I'M ADMIRAL ZHAO!Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    So I just learned that
    Spoiler:

    Goatmon on
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Squall wrote: »
    i keep up with this thread as best i can but i always seem to be one step behind in the discussion

    minor spoilers on mission progression
    Spoiler:

    speaking of thessia
    Spoiler:
    The ending of that character
    Spoiler:

    autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    sc.jpgsc.jpg
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter Nattravnen Registered User regular
    so the Datapad app is out, right

    what sort of bonus does it add to the main game?

    RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4
  • GoatmonGoatmon AHOY! I'M ADMIRAL ZHAO!Registered User regular
    Squall wrote: »
    i keep up with this thread as best i can but i always seem to be one step behind in the discussion

    minor spoilers on mission progression
    Spoiler:

    speaking of thessia
    Spoiler:
    The ending of that character
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Goatmon I have been posting that all the live long day!

    Also you can google "winter space" and it is the first hit.

  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User regular
    @Orikaeshigitae

    When you inevitably turn that post into a full-blown article please let us know when it goes up

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • SeriouslySeriously ˈpɛrɪ ˌdɒt Registered User regular
    Attention thread I have finished the game prepare yourselves

    for my random informal thoughts

    now I am the ending spoilers
    Spoiler:

    iq16sKi.png
  • SeriouslySeriously ˈpɛrɪ ˌdɒt Registered User regular
    oh also

    endgame etc
    Spoiler:

    iq16sKi.png
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Edcrab wrote: »
    @Orikaeshigitae

    When you inevitably turn that post into a full-blown article please let us know when it goes up
    Kay. Everyone should go read that post in the meantime.

  • DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    Edcrab wrote: »
    @Orikaeshigitae

    When you inevitably turn that post into a full-blown article please let us know when it goes up
    Kay. Everyone should go read that post in the meantime.

    I read that post.

    It was a good post.

    Well done, Sir. :^:

  • NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    I write the following with the explicit assumption that although most people can tell bad writing when they see it, almost none of them can tell why it's bad without training. I'm gonna explain what's wrong with the ending and what most people mean when they say it's bad or 'ruined the experience' or 'fuck you bio$ware'. Also: please quit saying 'good' or 'bad' or 'i liked it or didn't' or anything as extreme as all that. Nobody fucked you, okay? Nobody even fucked your dog. Your dog is safe.

    If you read this, you're reading it because you want to hear my opinion on it as a Trained Story Asshole - so read all of it. If you're gonna complain about the length (it's long) don't read it. When you respond, say something of substance. Also, there are going to be grammatical errors because I'm writing this conversationally. If you complain about grammar I'm going to shit on your face. Cool? Cool.

    Again, if you open this spoiler, you're tacitly admitting that you might be wrong. I really don't want to spend so long writing this only to have someone dismiss it out of hand.

    Spoilers for everything, including your own later life experiences. Yo life partner hella ugly.
    Spoiler:

    Have my babies

  • NaphtaliNaphtali Null Registered User regular
    Just a quick question, I'm sure its been answered a million times but I can't keep up with the thread(s) fast enough apparently

    How to get the best ending:
    Spoiler:

    B.net: Naphtali#1830 | Steam | LoL/NNID: ElNaphtali | 3DS: 2852-8363-2374 | Wish List
  • GatsbyGatsby ElsewhereRegistered User regular
    Edcrab wrote: »
    @Orikaeshigitae

    When you inevitably turn that post into a full-blown article please let us know when it goes up
    Kay. Everyone should go read that post in the meantime.

    Once again, you deliver quality musings Orik.

    Steam ID
    Friend Code: 2766 - 9202 - 0140
  • GatsbyGatsby ElsewhereRegistered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    Just a quick question, I'm sure its been answered a million times but I can't keep up with the thread(s) fast enough apparently

    How to get the best ending:
    Spoiler:

    Yup.

    Steam ID
    Friend Code: 2766 - 9202 - 0140
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    What is this "best ending"?

    sc.jpgsc.jpg
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Null Registered User regular
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Naphtali wrote: »
    Just a quick question, I'm sure its been answered a million times but I can't keep up with the thread(s) fast enough apparently

    How to get the best ending:
    Spoiler:

    Yup.

    So
    Spoiler:

    B.net: Naphtali#1830 | Steam | LoL/NNID: ElNaphtali | 3DS: 2852-8363-2374 | Wish List
  • BugBoyBugBoy I like big bugs and I cannot lieRegistered User regular
    What is this "best ending"?

    ending spoilers
    Spoiler:

    You see lots of things, out there in the swamp at night. Some of them might even be real. But the Bugboy? That's just plain impossible.
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter Nattravnen Registered User regular
    so the Datapad app is out, right

    what sort of bonus does it add to the main game?

    so

    does anyone know

    RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    BugBoy wrote: »
    What is this "best ending"?

    ending spoilers
    Spoiler:
    My readiness is
    Spoiler:

    sc.jpgsc.jpg
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    Gatsby wrote: »
    Naphtali wrote: »
    Just a quick question, I'm sure its been answered a million times but I can't keep up with the thread(s) fast enough apparently

    How to get the best ending:
    Spoiler:

    Yup.

    So
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

    sc.jpgsc.jpg
  • autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    Man I kinda wanna play that Ipad ME game. But I don't have an Ipad! I might need to get one for a few days from a friend for that. Is it worth the 6€ / 8$?

    sc.jpgsc.jpg
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    so the Datapad app is out, right

    what sort of bonus does it add to the main game?

    so

    does anyone know

    you can get minor credit bonuses and galactic readiness to each sector

    like, you send away a 'fleet' into a sector and it takes 3-7 hours. After that time has passed, you collect about 1k credits and near 1% readiness for that sector

    you can send out two fleets at a time

    speaking of that app: is there a way to stay logged in? Every time i boot it up it logs me out of origin and doesnt save my info

    Squall on
This discussion has been closed.