Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[DnD 4E PbP] Keep on the Shadowfell (IC)

245678

Posts

  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    After hearing the encouragement from Barran, Panmorn was determined to strike down the kobold in front of him. His first attack was off by just a hair. Undeterred, Panmorn roared out a challenge at the Kobold and took another swing, this time striking the beast down.

    Next he set his attention on the glue coating his armor. Acting quickly, Panmorn was able to scrape off the glue before it could hold him any longer.

    Standard Action: Valiant Strike on KM1
    Attack Roll: (1d20+7+2=14) Miss
    Minor Action: Divine Challenge on KM1
    Action Point: Valiant Strike on KM1
    Attack Roll: (1d20+7+2=27) Damage Roll: (1d8+4=5)
    Saved against IMMOBILIZED :1d20=11
    [Up Next: @Figgy]

    RedDawn on
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Ambush on the Road to Winterhaven - Round 3

    As the adventurers finally start the beat back the kobold ambush, the creatures stir into a panic. Halvard's opponents strike out carelessly in turn: one sword bouncing almost harmlessly off the Goliath's toughened skin, and the other missing completely. The sling-carrying kobold hurls another shot at the paladin which finds its mark, but the last remaining creature panics and darts away into the forest. Once in the safety of the trees, it turns and hurls a javelin back at its former combatant. Surprisingly, it almost finds its mark despite the enormous boulder in the way.
    Kobold Dragonshield 1 (KD1)
    Standard Action:MBA vs Halvard
    Attack Roll: KD1 vs Halvard: 1d20+7+1+2 16 1d6+3 6 - Hit for 6 (-5 resistance) damage!
    Halvard is MARKED until KD1's EONT. Halvard takes -2 to atk roll for any attack that does not include KD1 as a target

    Kobold Dragonshield 2 (KD2)
    Standard Action:MBA vs Halvard
    Attack Roll: KD2 vs Halvard: 1d20+7+1+2 13 1d6+3 8 - MISS!

    Kobold Slinger (KSL)
    Standard Action: Sling vs Panmorn
    Attack Roll: Slinger vs Panmorn: 1d20+6 20 1d6+3 6 - Hit for 6 damage!

    Kobold Minion 2 (KM2)
    Minor Action: Shift E7 Move Action:H2 Standard Action: Ranged vs Panmorn
    Attack Roll: KM2 vs Panmorn: 1d20+4-5 17 - MISS!

    Map
    round03.jpg

    Stats Sheet
    ◄Initiative►

    Halvard (21)
    Panmorn (15)
    Kobold Dragonshield 1 (14)
    Kobold Dragonshield 2 (14) BLOODIED!
    Kobold Slinger (12)
    Kobold Minion 2 (12)

    Zevi (11)
    Dire (11)
    Barran (9)


    ◄Stat Blocks►

    Barren - 19/23
    Dire - 21/21
    Halvard - 21/31 RESIST 5 ALL UNTIL EONT
    Panmorn - 15/33 BLOODIED!
    Zevi - 23/23


    Kobold Dragonshield 1 ► ■ HP 20/36 ■ AC 18 ■ Fort 14 ■ Ref 13 ■ Will 13 ■ ◄ Resist fire 5 - Dragonshield Tactics (see notes)
    Kobold Dragonshield 2 ► ■ HP 4/36 ■ AC 18 ■ Fort 14 ■ Ref 13 ■ Will 13 ■ ◄ Resist fire 5 - Dragonshield Tactics (see notes)
    Kobold Slinger ► ■ HP 17/24 ■ AC 13 ■ Fort 12 ■ Ref 14 ■ Will 12 ■
    Kobold Minion 2 ► ■ HP 1/1 ■ AC 13 ■ Fort 9 ■ Ref 11 ■ Will 9 ■


    Notes

    covertree.jpg Trees/bushes provide cover (+2) as well as a penalty if shooting from within or into (-2). Melee combat within the trees works as normal.

    You can hop up onto the rocks with a 15 Athletics check. Once there, moving about on top is considered difficult terrain. Refer to the PHB or ask if you need more info, such as how to climb/jump down/etc.

    Kobold Dragonshields are tricky! As an immediate interrupt, they can shift 1 when an adjacent enemy shifts away or when an enemy moves into an adjacent space. That means if you move next to one, he's going to shift away. If you charge however, you can make your attack before he moves away since the reaction would occur after the attack. Also, an immediate action can only occur once per round. So, if the kobold shifts away from one player, another player can easily move in and strike.

    [Up Next: @ronrab]


    Figgy on
    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    Zevi takes careful aim this time and lets loose a single arrow, but it imbeds harmlessly in the creature's shield.
    Muttering to himself, he moves to stand by Panmorn.
    Standard Action: Careful Attack Move Action: Walk from J14 to E7
    Attack Roll: versus KD2 (1d10+8=16) MISS
    [Up Next: @Hensler]

  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    Another spell flies from Dire's extended wand...
    Standard Action: Freezing Burst vs Reflex on KM1

    Attack Roll: 1d20+5 12 MISS

    [Up Next: @El Skid]

  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Barran played a soothing melody for Panmorn, who felt revitalized. The Tiefling then moved over towards Halvard and again sent a stabbing note towards the Kobold dragonshield, but the vermin shook it off, seeming prepared for the Bard's harsh sounds.
    Minor Action: Majestic Word on Panmorn, who spends a surge to recover surge value +5 HP
    Move: to H14
    Standard Action: Staggering Note on KD1

    Attack Roll: Staggering Note on KD1 (1d20+6=9) MISS

    [Up next: @Halvard]

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    Halvard swings again and connects, but only with the kobold's shield. "I'm getting tired of this," Halvard says, his rage slowly building.
    Standard Action Howling Strike vs. KD1
    Attack Roll 1d20+6=17
    Up Next @RedDawn

  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    With his resurgence of energy, Panmorn is determined to chase down the Kobold fleeing from him. He charges at the Kobold and with a mighty swing of his longsword the Kobold falls before him.

    "Pelor's will be done."
    Standard Action: Charge KM2 ending in G3
    Attack Roll:(1d20+7+1=23) Damage Roll: (1d8+4=7)
    Up Next: @Figgy

    RedDawn on
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    Ambush on the Road to Winterhaven - Round 4

    As yet another kobold falls, the creatures attack with even less organization now. The two armoured beasts surrounding Halvard break down. While one manages to slip his sword past the barbarian's defenses, the other breaks rank and dashes at the bard behind him. His sword short sword lands flat against the Tiefling's leather armour.

    Meanwhile, the slinger to the north hurls yet another rock at the Panmorn, but it's a wide miss.
    Kobold Dragonshield 1 (KD1)
    Standard Action:MBA vs Halvard
    Attack Roll: KD1 vs Halvard: 1d20+1+2+7 24 1d6+3 8 - Hit for 8 damage!
    Halvard is MARKED until KD1's EONT. Halvard takes -2 to atk roll for any attack that does not include KD1 as a target

    Kobold Dragonshield 2 (KD2)
    Minor:Shift G14 Standard Action:MBA vs Barren
    Attack Roll: KD2 vs Barren: 1d20+7 12 - MISS!

    Kobold Slinger (KSL)
    Standard Action: Sling vs Panmorn
    Attack Roll: Slinger vs Panmorn: 1d20+6 11 - MISS!

    Map
    round04.jpg

    Stats Sheet
    ◄Initiative►

    Halvard (21)
    Panmorn (15)
    Kobold Dragonshield 1 (14)
    Kobold Dragonshield 2 (14) BLOODIED!
    Kobold Slinger (12)

    Zevi (11)
    Dire (11)
    Barran (9)


    ◄Stat Blocks►

    Barren - 19/23
    Dire - 21/21
    Halvard - 13/31 BLOODIED!
    Panmorn - 28/33
    Zevi - 23/23


    Kobold Dragonshield 1 ► ■ HP 20/36 ■ AC 18 ■ Fort 14 ■ Ref 13 ■ Will 13 ■ ◄ Resist fire 5 - Dragonshield Tactics (see notes)
    Kobold Dragonshield 2 ► ■ HP 4/36 ■ AC 18 ■ Fort 14 ■ Ref 13 ■ Will 13 ■ ◄ Resist fire 5 - Dragonshield Tactics (see notes)
    Kobold Slinger ► ■ HP 17/24 ■ AC 13 ■ Fort 12 ■ Ref 14 ■ Will 12 ■


    Notes

    covertree.jpg Trees/bushes provide cover (+2) as well as a penalty if shooting from within or into (-2). Melee combat within the trees works as normal.

    You can hop up onto the rocks with a 15 Athletics check. Once there, moving about on top is considered difficult terrain. Refer to the PHB or ask if you need more info, such as how to climb/jump down/etc.

    Kobold Dragonshields are tricky! As an immediate interrupt, they can shift 1 when an adjacent enemy shifts away or when an enemy moves into an adjacent space. That means if you move next to one, he's going to shift away. If you charge however, you can make your attack before he moves away since the reaction would occur after the attack. Also, an immediate action can only occur once per round. So, if the kobold shifts away from one player, another player can easily move in and strike.

    [Up Next: @ronrab]

    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Once again the elf let loose two arrows. It was just one damn kobold... while both hit, somehow the slinger was still standing.
    Standard Action: Twin Strike
    Attack Roll: vs KSL (1d20+6=13, 1d20+6=13) BOTH HIT Damage: 10
    [Up Next: @Hensler]

    ronrab on
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    Seeing the kobold sling almost struck down by Zevi's arrows, Dire directs his next freezing spell against the wounded creature, finishing it off.
    Standard Action:Freezing Burst vs Reflex vs KSL:

    Attack Roll: 1d20+5 19
    Damage Roll: 1d6+5 9


    Up Next: @El Skid

  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Barran backs deftly away from the bleeding Kobold who is antagonizing him and plays a mocking, taunting melody on his flute, punctuating it with a flair at the end that seems to be too much for the creature to handle in its weakened condition- it falls to the ground, unconscious.
    Move: Shift to I13
    Standard: Vicious Mockery on KD2

    Attack Roll: Vicious Mockery vs Will (13) on KD2 (1d20+6=25)HIT for 1d6+5 damage. He falls over.

    Up Next:
    @Denada

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    The amusement of seeing Barran kill a kobold with music mixes with the frustration of seeing Barran kill a kobold with music, and with rage in his eyes he takes a final swing at his foe. His halberd lands solidly, but doesn't stop there. Halvard forces the heavy blade through the kobold, cutting it in half. Invigorated by his attack, he strides toward the remaining kobold. "You're next."
    Standard Action Howling Strike vs. KD1
    Attack Roll 1d20+6=26 Crit! 20 damage. KD1 is dead.
    Special Halvard gains 3 temp HP (Rageblood Vigor)
    Move Action Walk from E14 to C8
    Up Next @RedDawn

  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    The last kobold falls lifeless to the ground, and the adventurers are allowed a sigh of relief. Winterhaven lies but an hour's travel onward.

    Congratulations on defeating your first encounter!

    Everyone gains 100 XP from the encounter.

    There is a total of 50sp combined on the bodies, as well as some mundane weaponry and armour on your fallen combatants.

    El Skid, was your intention to use non-lethal damage on the dragonshield? If so, it is still lying unconscious at your feet.

    Also, please keep your character sheets updated with your current HP/surges/APs/etc at the end of each encounter. The stat sheets I produce are fine for mid-encounter tracking, but please keep your sheets updated in between.

    For those who haven't already, please fill in your power details.

    Edit: Oh, and go ahead and alter your character sheet based on your first test drive, here. Don't change your class, race, or anything major. All other changes, please outline them in the OOC thread.

    What do you do?

    Figgy on
    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    Dire begins the worst part of an adventurer's job - looting the corpses, starting with the two nearest kobolds who are now piles of ash and overcooked meat.

  • ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    "It would be wise to try and follow the tracks back to their camp, while they are still fresh," Zevi warns. "I know it's painful to turn aside when our goal is so close, but kobolds should not be venturing so close to the town, or attacking well armed travelers so boldly. If nothing else, the town's leader would certainly be pleased to know as much information as we can gather."
    Heck, let me make a Nature check to see if that really is true about kobolds. Maybe they do this sort of thing all the time.
    In case the DM wants me to roll it myself:
    Nature Knowledge Roll on Kobolds!
    Roll: What's up with kobolds? (1d10+10=13)

  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    "Zevi is right," said Panmorn "we should at the very least see where they came from. At best it was a lone group, at worst they could have a lair near by."

    Panmorn picks through the assorted weaponry laying about the bodies, "I wonder where that sling got off to," he thinks to himself.

    Standard Action: Perception Check
    Roll:Perception Check for Tracks (1d20=20)

    I forgot to add +2 on my roll for my perception bonus so it should be 22 total sorry.

    RedDawn on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    Barran thought it was strange that the Kobolds were so close to a settlement. He wracked his brains to try and remember if he had ever heard of a similar occurance in the past

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    (Reroll)
    Nature Knowledge Roll on Kobolds!
    Roll: Trying again (1d20+10=18)

    ronrab on
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    Dire: Many of the weapons and armour used by the kobolds are battered and rusted beyond value. Among the bodies, you find a sling, two short swords, two sets of leather armour in usable condition, and what looks to be a dragon's scale being used as a shield. It is unremarkable, however, and likely holds little value. In the slinger's ammunition bag, you find 12 standard bullets as well as two ceramic globes with what sounds like a watery substance inside. They smell strongly of sulfur.

    Zevi: You recall all you have learned about kobolds from your travels. The reptilian creatures usually dwell in and around dragon lairs, often bringing special offerings as sacrifice. Most dragons will ignore the beasts, only because they pose exactly zero threat and can often be used to an advantage. Kobolds are also very cowardly, and will rarely, if ever, attack unless at an advantage. They prefer to set traps or an ambush. You remember distinctly that kobolds grow far more brave when influenced by a powerful leader.

    Panmorn: The field is riddled with tiny, claw-like footprints. It's impossible to follow a single set of tracks, but the kobolds definitely approached from the south east.

    Barren: You remember reading about the habitation patterns of kobolds before. The creatures prefer isolation, and their lairs are often subterranean and mine-like. They expand rapidly, however, and tribes will often split up to expand. Since they breed so quickly, it is not impossible for a kobold lair to be found within mere miles of civilization, but it is very rare for a tribe to attack a settlement. Lastly, there have been reports of kobolds allying with dragon cults, which often include more intelligent and powerful creatures, such as hobgoblins.

    What do you do?

    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    "Panmorn's idea is sound. We should mark the location of their lair before going on to town. If this group of kobolds seems small enough, we may even be able to destroy them before moving on. That does seem unlikely, though..."

    "I think I may have more success tracking these animals than you, Panmorn, if you would kindly stop trampling on the footprints."
    Reminder: you get a +1 to Perception checks for being within 5 squares of me. I'm just that awesome.
    Zevi's tPerception roll to track:
    Roll: Kobowd Twacks! (1d20+10=22)

    For a grand total of exactly the same as RedDawn. I AM WORST RANGER

  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    "I bow to your superior tracking skills Zevi" says Panmorn as he moves out of the way. He says a silent prayer to Pelor thanking him for the success in battle.

  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    "I wonder how such simple creatures came across a scale this size... perhaps it means there is a dragon near," Dire says as he places the dragon scale in his pack. He next examines the two potions, checking for any signs of magical energy.

  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Panmorn: (I'm going to go with the rule that if there is no immediate time restraint, we'll assume you rolled a 20 the skill check. The kobold party definitely came from the south east. You see eight sets, clearly belonging to the kobolds now lying dead in the field. However, there is another set of tracks as well. This one is much larger, a slightly larger boot print than a human's. This track then leads back to the south east. Possibly an escort for the kobold party?

    Dire: The ceramic orbs are definitely not edible. The manner in which the kobold was carrying them suggests they might be highly unstable. They are slightly larger than the sling bullets, and they may be meant for a sling.

    If you guys want to follow the tracks to find where the kobolds came from, give me a !Ready. You can also take a short rest if you like to spend surges, etc.

    It is now after mid-day, and the sun will begin to set in about six hours. Winterhaven lies an hour's travel to the north.

    Figgy on
    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    "Hmph," Halvard grunts, leaning on his weapon as he surveys the field. "That was a disappointing performance. I don't know why such weaklings would attack us, though. Small folk are a curious lot." He surveys the wounds given to him by the kobolds and grimaces. "Dangerous, too."
    Spending two surges to get back to full (thanks to Barran), then I'm !ready.

  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    After picking through what little gear the vermin had, Panmorn packs up the sling and the ammo bag. As he straps his shield across his back he looks at the rest of the party and says, "I'm ready to find out where this lot came from, and I imagine Halvard would like a little payback for those cuts."
    !Ready

    RedDawn on
  • ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    "Southeast it is, then. Be wary of more ambushes."
    !Ready

  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    "I'm worried they're working for someone, and this was far from a random occurrence. It's happened before. We should try and figure it out regardless, though- let's try and be done by nightfall if possible." said Barran, "I want comfort tonight if we can manage it."
    !Ready

    updated with Figgy's catch- I'll assume we took a short rest, so I spend 1 surge and get back to maximum (remember my +5 hp per surge spent on short rests when spending surges)

    El Skid on
    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    "The knowledge I seek won't be found here," Dire says. "Let's head out. Panmorn, these two potions I found appear to used with a sling, and will do you much more good than they will me."
    Gives the two kobold potions of Panmorn.

    !Ready

    Hensler on
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    The adventurers carefully follow the tracks left by the kobolds. As you progress, they become far easier to follow, as the fields give way to muddy terrain. A forest peaks over the hills ahead.

    As you approach, the sound of rushing water grows stronger and stronger. You can see rays of light from a clearing in the trees.

    Dire
    Passive Arcana: You can sense a slight magical energy, possibly emanating from the forest clearing ahead of you. You're unable to determine whether it is from a landmark or a living being, but there is definitely something unnatural nearby.

    Zevi
    Passive Nature: The rush of the water is far too strong to be a simple stream or brook. There could be a waterfall nearby.

    Passive Perception: You can hear muffled sounds coming from deeper into the forest. Possibly voices.

    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    "I hear voices," Zevi says, barely loud enough to be heard over the sound of rushing water. "Deeper in the forest."
    The elf raised a hand for quiet, and struggled to hear the voices more clearly over the noise.
    Active Perception check to hear the muffled sounds more clearly
    1d20+10=29

    ronrab on
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    Zevi
    Listening more intently, you are able to block out the sound of the brook and concentrate on the voices. There are many high pitched voices coming from what could be the waterfall. You can't make out what they are saying, but you can pinpoint a single, much deeper voice that seems to be shouting orders, and there is a distinct echo. Possibly a cave?

    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    "Wait... there is something else. Magical energies of some sort are in the air..."

  • ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    "Quite a few voices... one deeper one. Coming from the direction of the water... too loud to be anything but a waterfall. Don't tell me they have a cave hidden behind it. Who does that anymore?" he complains.

  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    "So the kobolds and a larger friend are hiding in a cave behind a waterfall, and we are here in the first place because we found a ring that a kobold was carrying." Barran sighed theatrically before continuing "I can see where this is headed, and I guess I am slightly curious about what's going on behind the scenes, so let's go kick the kobolds around until we figure out what's going on."

    mrpaku wrote: »
    my name is precisionk and i'm ten tanks

    wrath God fear traitor evil
  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    "Yeah we have come this far, may as well see what is going on" says Panmorn, "Looks like we are getting wet, I sure hope there is a nice dry bed in town."

  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    If we're going to approach the waterfall, how would you like to do it?

    You are west of it, and it lies in a clearing.

    Dire:
    Arcana: The source of the magic is coming from somewhere very nearby. It's low, nagging feeling, and it could be coming from a ritual site.

    Figgy on
    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • HenslerHensler Registered User regular
    "Careful, friends - there are more than voices here. The magic I feel makes me think that we are facing something more dangerous than kobolds now. With this waterfall to mask our approach, we may be able to get closer..."

  • RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    "Zevi, do you think you can sneak up there and see what we are dealing with?"

  • ronrabronrab Registered User regular
    "Conditions ARE terrible, but I'll see what can be done," Zevi mutters.
    Stealthin' my way into the clearing
    1d20+8=17

  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Zevi creeps through the trees, taking care not to disturb the loose foliage littering the forest floor. He inches slowly forward, trying to peer around the dense shrubbery blocking his view of the waterfall. As he does so, he can hear slithering, chittering voices ahead. There are many of them.

    Taking position behind a large tree, he peers carefully around. Suddenly, his grip on the trunk slips every so slightly, and he stumbles on his feet, catching himself quickly on all fours. Bits of scrapped bark shower over him. Luckily, the deafening sound of the waterfall seems to have masked any small noises he may have made, and the creatures ahead of him take no notice. From down here, he has a perfect view of the clearing.
    Zevi
    You are hidden at Q1
    [img][/img]mapPREVIEW-1.jpg

    Figgy on
    daniant wrote:
    Alright, looks like I'm giving up golden showers for Lent.
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
Sign In or Register to comment.