Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'Beastro draws your Characters for Free!' by Beastro

BeastroBeastro Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
I need practice. Please put a snapshot or a description of your favorite character or bad guy in this thread, and I will draw them then upload them here.

I don't have enough time with school in session to be able to make up characters and their back stories and sadly no time to play any games tabletop, or console/pc. I'm a huge RPG fan and have wanted to participate in the PA community for a long time and I wanted to do it big.

I've been doing a character a day for the past 2 weeks. So your character will get drawn according to my current skill level at that time. I would love a challenge, quirky little things about your characters, their stories, their equipment...anything that makes them YOUR character. I need a lot of practice drawing armor and clothing so this is the perfect opportunity to help me out.

Contructive and harsh critisism is welcome. I plan on going pro so I can take it if you can dish it out. It just helps me get better either way.

CURRENT QUEUE: updated 3/14/12 pm
Matev - Rock
Matev - Lord Chaos
Kay - Atherton Kess
Dresdenphile- Kardak

Capfalcon - Frankie O'Dell
<---compiling
Denada - Cyrus Black
Wub - kitsune ninja
Smoove Operator - Karis Marner
ArcanisThelmpot - Alice MacLaren
Shinyo - Fiona MacLaren
Destroyah87 - John Walker
HollowerFollower - Acrisius
Slayer of Dreams - Itriya Silverstrings
Egos - Valentine
Vertroue - Rwn (will work in a graphic spectral guy aka not much detail but good for composition on the page) with Rat Familiar
Dino-Czar - Angstrom Holt
Bhow - Riishi Antera
WuShock - Anselm Barcary

ESTIMATED AMOUNT OF WAIT TIME IF AT BOTTOM OF LIST: 2 WEEKS.

current examples of work can be found here.
example work
10.jpg11.jpg
13-beastro-sig.jpg8final.jpg
14.jpg