Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[League of Legends] Of Yordles, Suppordles and Sort-of-Yordles

196979899100102»

• interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    Goumindong wrote: »
    But which one do they get first IB?

depends on the champ, but even champs who want to rush IE first will pick up a vamp scepter before laning phase is over

• programjunkieprogramjunkie Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    The three keys to eliminating 0 CS support is:

- Increase passive gp5 and reduce last hitting gold a bit, so that regardless of what happens, some AD gold is effectively transferred to the support. Still technically 0 CS, but it will play differently.

- Make supports need items more. Soraka adding 5/10/15/20/25 Armor + 1 armor per 10 AP (hypothetical numbers, not final balance), for example, would make it more worthwhile to give her a party hat.

- Encourage anti-auto attack itemization. I'd increase the size of the aura from Frozen Heart, and change Thornmail to true damage for a start. To help alleviate FH/thorn spam, I'd add in another item like madreds to allow AD to mess around with how they do damage.

Some combination of the above is what is needed.
    For that matter, how is bloodthirster an "affront to game balance"? By the time you buy one, the laning phase is almost certainly over.

It's still a bit too good for the entire game, and it counters the thornmail passive pretty well.

programjunkie on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    On the support topic, I'm not sure if my normal ELO is terrible or something but I've actually been seeing a lot of unusual supports recently. My last game I was laning against a support Warwick (which didn't work at all) and the game before that I was facing a support Lee Sin (which kind of did).

Hell, I'm even seeing support Nidalee more frequently than Sona, Soraka, or Janna.

• ChaosHatChaosHat Registered User regular
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/158555/league-of-rivens-the-bunny-girl-edition

New thread, I have improved the amount of attention spent on the best character ever.

ChaosHat.com - Twitter - Twitch Stream - Steam: ChaosHat - 3DS: 5215-0009-1949
    SC2: ChaosHat.444 ggtracker
  • DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    Without bloodthirster, people would simply not play carries who rely on it and you'd see even more Caits and Kogs. How horrifying.

1208768734831.jpg
This discussion has been closed.