As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends] Of Yordles, Suppordles and Sort-of-Yordles

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Movespeed quints, phantom dancer, ghostblade nom nom

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    He sounds fun

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Sounds like 5 zeals + Boots 5 to me. Dunktastic.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    if you play yorick bot you are literally satan

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
    Ok that actually looks pretty cool. His model is much better than the art.

Boots5 mandatory build?

And if I'm reading it right the movespeed pads on Dominion will make him ridiculous.
    As soon as he attacked he would lose the bonus movement speed and go down to 1 though right?

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Neaden wrote: »

Boots5 mandatory build?

And if I'm reading it right the movespeed pads on Dominion will make him ridiculous.
    As soon as he attacked he would lose the bonus movement speed and go down to 1 though right?

Boots 3 then :D and up it to 5 phantom dancers!

Wait wait, Ghostblade, 4 phantom dnacers, boots 3, and run Ghost on him.

Zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Delphinidaes on
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    devastating charge will probably have a damage cap for curtailing exactly the fun things we are thinking of

Buzzkill.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular

Boots5 mandatory build?

Yeah idk. Depending on the ratios you'd probably be better off with boots3 just for the more consistent bonus.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    devastating charge will probably have a damage cap for curtailing exactly the fun things we are thinking of

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    RazalgrimRazalgrim Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Yeah, though I'd probably build him tanky after the Ghostblade and the PD so I can get away with all my stupid shenanigans.

I can already see him leading the charge together with Sivir's ult + Shurelya's. Ridonks.

Edit: Also, first post. Hi guys.

Razalgrim on
  • Options
    Razalgrim wrote: »
    Yeah, though I'd probably build him tanky after the Ghostblade and the PD so I can get away with all my stupid shenanigans.

I can already see him leading the charge together with Sivir's ult + Shurelya's. Ridonks.

Zilean Ult+Sivir Ult+Lulu Speed boost+Ghost+Ghostblade+Shurelias+4PD's+Boots5

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

delphinidaes.png
  • Options

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2012

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

He pops devastating charge, travels the distance of the map and then stabs Twitch. (Or Teemo, either works)

BOOM HEADSHOT.

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    I may have to day 1 this champion. That passive is just too much fun.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

I doubt they'd need to do that because of the harsh diminishing returns on movement speed. Boots 3 and a single phantom dancer is probably going to be fairly ideal before you're really going to be losing efficiency because of the diminishing returns on movement speed. If his base speed is the same as the current highest, then with boots 3 and movespeed quints you'd go at (330+90)*1.045 ~= 424, but diminishing returns pushes it down to 422. Boots 3, movement quints, and a phontom dancer is (330+90)*1.195 ~= 502 but diminishing returns cuts it down to about 488. Having 4 phantom dancers is (330+90)*1.645 ~= 690 but diminishing returns cuts it down to 575, which is a pretty huge loss, compared to without any phantom dancers you're buying 60% movement speed and only getting about 36%

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    I don't think I need to even see the skins to know I'm buying the mega pack.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    sounds marginally more interesting than volibear

pass

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Ignores unit collision and gains bonus damage from bonus move speed.

I haven't even read the rest; this is my Irelia replacement. I love both of the parts of his passive so much.

Plus, he has a spear. I like spears.

Rius on
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Goumindong wrote: »
    I was under the impression that Morg, and all strong pushers with high damage poke were excellent counters to Ryze. Pre level 3, Ryze doesn't have his combo and Morg can, with pretty good consistency jam the creeps under Ryze's tower where he can't farm.

Her black shield isn't the best vs Ryze, but binding way out-ranges him and she can keep him from farming while farming very effectively.

Edit: Once Ryze has his combo up, you should be sufficiently ahead in creeps that an early back will make it really hard for him to come back (because he will be behind in gold and can't b without losing a wave or two to the tower, which he desperately needs). So you get back to the lane with a ward and d ring and continue to push (and take wraiths)

Edit: i've played Ryze mid vs Morgana about 4-5 times i think and its not been good any time. She can pretty reliably disengage with binding and her spell vamp keeps her in the game longer than an early Ryze. Especially if she pushes the lane.

edit: The solomid Ryze guides seem to suggest the same, that Morgana is one of Ryze's worst matchups
    Bethryn wrote: »
    So long as Morg doesn't try to harass with Bindings, there's nothing Ryze can do but sit back and farm.

Now, if she burns Bindings, you can put some serious hurt on her and force her out of lane.
    I feel like Ryze should have the advantage vs Morg 1-5 enough so that if he did well enough, he can carry that through the rest of the lane even after she gets her big spike in power on getting her ult. Morg basically can't do anything to him if he's not incompetent outside of getting a Soil tick dropping it directly on him, so while she is using her abysmal autoattack range to last hit during the first few levels, he should be dropping Overloads on her head. One Soil application won't wipe the casters until 5 at the earliest and only for a short while outside of lots of AP.

Most Morganas don't take Shield until 4, so if she is really pushing hard as suggested with Soil early (also meaning Binding is impotent if it hits solo), she should also be gank bait.

Morg is skill shot poke so it's one of the matchups where I'd honestly have Lux instead and that really doesn't happen often. (I'm also of the opinion that in lane you should basically never get hit by a straight line skill shot like Binding so YMMV)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    NeadenNeaden Registered User regular
  • Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    I'm buying him day one and dunking. Dunk dunk dunk dunk.

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    Okay, this guy is a day one buy for me. You guys know how I love my tops/bruisers :P His passive is awesome.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options

Yeah but imagine at the end of that that you then get to punch someone for damage based on distance traveled :D, What we're going for is the land based missile record.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Mr.SunshineMr.Sunshine Registered User regular
    So... early game boot stackin?

• Options
    So... early game boot stackin?

Yeah this guy will be a boots+pots start no doubt in my mind. Finish Boots 3 on first back :D

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    shiiit now i know why he sounds so boring

he's fucking Spirit Breaker!

http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Spirit_Breaker

• Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    soraka and i could not have carried this game any harder if we tried

Clipboard01-1.jpg

hnnng getting camped by lee sin

hnnng mundo allergic to top lane

hnnng sivir leaving at minute five for ten minutes

hnnng killing three people and my team demanding we do dragon before baron

hnnng gragas whiffing his ult three times

hnnng sivir backing after dragon

hnnng sivir going bottom while we baron

this game is not good for my heart

• Options
    TrusTrus Registered User regular
    I like they gave him Fizz's passive and were like "shit, he needs more!"

qFN53.png
  • Options

Well yeah, that's because that is Dota2 which is boring by default. :P

delphinidaes.png
  • Options

pffft no way

dota is way more action-oriented than LoL is

spirit breaker is just a boring hero

• Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    wow,swapped to smartcasting and all my problems with cassiopeia are solved

huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2012

pffft no way

Meh I don't agree, I did not enjoy it at all. It felt really dull and then Boom everyone dies, and then it's dull again.

Also STREAMING our shame. http://www.justin.tv/delphinidaes

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    Arivia wrote: »
    wow,swapped to smartcasting and all my problems with cassiopeia are solved

Same but with Ryze.

• Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular

pffft no way

Meh I don't agree, I did not enjoy it at all. It felt really dull and then Boom everyone dies, and then it's dull again.

I agree with this right here. I've played the beta some and it's even more of a boring farm fest in the beginning.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    TrusTrus Registered User regular
    In every game of Dota2 I have played there has been a 10-15 minute long period where no one does anything other than push/counter push lanes and farm jungle creeps because people are too scared to team fight and there is nothing, bar Roshan, for them to fight over on the map. Super-duper boring.

qFN53.png
  • Options
    I really really tried to like it because some of the character designs are cool but I couldn't help but things like auto attacks outranging my view and the absurd range on skills in general (I really really don't like the idea that a champ can be outside my view range and hit me with abilities. Plus there was just so much stunlocking and the tower and creep aggro mechanics were absurd.

It's basically the experience I had years ago playing Dota which saddened me. I understand people like it, it's just not for me.

delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Enemy team too manly

We were purple team, took Noc's red as Olaf, came behind bot Graves/Zil, scared them. Took my blue, came down again, Frosteey picks up double kill as Cait

neal as Ahri beats Fizz in mid

My ward catches Noc going for my wraiths and then my red, we're both low but we catch him and blow him up. neal goes back.

Top Rumble comes into my jungle to go for me, Delph follows as Fiora. I abort my recall and pincer and we kill him also. I'm down to a bar.

Fizz comes back just as I'm running back, Flashes over wraiths wall to go for me. I pop Ghost, neal comes back, Fiora pincers, dead Fizz.

4-5 minutes in, 6-0, Noc afks the rest of the match in rage.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Enemy team too manly

We were purple team, took Noc's red as Olaf, came behind bot Graves/Zil, scared them. Took my blue, came down again, Frosteey picks up double kill as Cait

neal as Ahri beats Fizz in mid

My ward catches Noc going for my wraiths and then my red, we're both low but we catch him and blow him up. neal goes back.

Top Rumble comes into my jungle to go for me, Delph follows as Fiora. I abort my recall and pincer and we kill him also. I'm down to a bar.

Fizz comes back just as I'm running back, Flashes over wraiths wall to go for me. I pop Ghost, neal comes back, Fiora pincers, dead Fizz.

4-5 minutes in, 6-0, Noc afks the rest of the match in rage.

Next match was Fiora (Me) vs Morgana mid :D. Didn't kill her but she decided fighting Fiora was a pain in the ass and swapped with Amumu top (?) who then came mid.

Screw the Meta. :D (Btw that amumu was pretty good, got me twice and scraped away with <80 hp, we rolled his team regardless though.) Frosteey support Soraka ends with highest gold earned

Delphinidaes on
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    I hate it when carries brag about the number of kills they got like they're doing their team a favor.

Good going pal.

You did your job.

Here's a cookie.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    I did it. I made all of the money.

6MUQy.png

This discussion has been closed.