Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'Awesome: 'Mass Effect 3: Welcome To Our Thread, Here ...' by Orikaeshigitae

OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited March 2012 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
I write the following with the explicit assumption that although most people can tell bad writing when they see it, almost none of them can tell why it's bad without training. I'm gonna explain what's wrong with the ending and what most people mean when they say it's bad or 'ruined the experience' or 'fuck you bio$ware'. Also: please quit saying 'good' or 'bad' or 'i liked it or didn't' or anything as extreme as all that. Nobody fucked you, okay? Nobody even fucked your dog. Your dog is safe.

If you read this, you're reading it because you want to hear my opinion on it as a Trained Story Asshole - so read all of it. If you're gonna complain about the length (it's long) don't read it. When you respond, say something of substance. Also, there are going to be grammatical errors because I'm writing this conversationally. If you complain about grammar I'm going to shit on your face. Cool? Cool.

Again, if you open this spoiler, you're tacitly admitting that you might be wrong. I really don't want to spend so long writing this only to have someone dismiss it out of hand.

Spoilers for everything, including your own later life experiences. Yo life partner hella ugly.
Spoiler: