Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'The Garrus Owns Mass Effect Thread' by Orca

OrcaOrca Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Solar, let me show you how it's done

first off, get yourself a shotgun. You can make do with an SMG, but you just won't be able to kill as fast as you should without a shotgun.

OK, got your shotgun? Well change your underwear, eat your Wheaties, and strap yourself in, 'cuz here we go.

Spec Assault Armor and maximize cooldown reduction.

Now, you see those other powers you have?

FUCK YOU! YOU'RE A SENTINEL! YOU DON'T NEED POWERS, YOU HAVE ARMOR!

Now, you know how a Vanguard has to charge around the edges of the battlefield? Yeah, Vanguards are pussies. I want you in the middle of that cluster of dudes. I want you to shotgun the first guy in the face, let your shields pop and knock those sorry fucks down, come back up to 50% and DO NOT TOUCH THAT ARMOR BUTTON SOLDIER. Shotgun a couple of them while they scramble to their feet and start shooting again. DID I SAY YOU COULD TOUCH THAT ARMOR BUTTON? WAIT FOR IT! Wait for your 50% shields to break again before you pop your armor. OK! Now shit gets real. Keep shotgunning the survivors and let your armor break again. I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD STOP FIRING. KEEP FIRING. There were snipers and your armor popped for the fourth time? YOU MAY GET INTO COVER NOW MAGGOT, AND WAIT FOR YOUR COOLDOWN TO FINISH.

THEN I WANT YOU OUT THERE AND DOING IT AGAIN.

evilthecat wrote: »
"Bioware I want to suck on your teets of gamingness".

The 2012 issue of Fornax. | Steam and Origin: Espressosaurus