As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fibonacci doodle [chat]

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Wow, this black olympic champion in Glee is the most racist thing ever.

she won a medal in the olympics!

• Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    guys i think i'm becoming a crotchedy old neighbor

it feels terrible but i can't help it

I'm pretty sure that's what the pain in your sac is a symptom of.

ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

I think it may be good I stopped watching that show. My old roommate used to just fast forward through it and listen to the covers if there were any songs he liked. Struck me as a little weird at the time but I kinda get it.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    they're college students and they're being all loud and drunk sounding

they're not blaring music! it's not even 11 o'clock!

it feels p unreasonable to be mad but i can't help it

SHUT UP, Y'ALL

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    the most racist thing ever.

I think I can top that easily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz3bDON9bNo

• Options
    they're college students and they're being all loud and drunk sounding

they're not blaring music! it's not even 11 o'clock!

it feels p unreasonable to be mad but i can't help it

SHUT UP, Y'ALL

Why don't you go over there with some beers and join them, crotchety old chu?

• Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    TehSloth wrote: »

I think it may be good I stopped watching that show. My old roommate used to just fast forward through it and listen to the covers if there were any songs he liked. Struck me as a little weird at the time but I kinda get it.

I'd fast forward through the grating musical numbers and "plot" to get to the parts with the cheerleaders or Blaine.

But I stopped watching altogether this season.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

I don't get why that's racist. Probably because every government worker of every color I've ever interacted with is like that.

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Also, this has been fun, chat thread. We'll have to do it again later, after I watch some more BSG.

Season 3, here I come.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    argh

I hate job applications

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    argh

I hate job applications

they hate you too. i hear them at night, conspiring against you

they're out to get you simon.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Even more racist than the black gravekeeper/evil black car mechanic/black policeman who's stares at you when you play a virtual reality videogame/latino crime lord in Heavy Rain?

wandering on
  • Options
    Disco TerrierDisco Terrier Jowls aquiver. Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »

I don't get why that's racist. Probably because every government worker of every color I've ever interacted with is like that.

Exactly. If being racist against government workers is wrong I don't wanna be right.

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    wandering wrote: »
    Even more racist than the black gravekeeper/evil black car mechanic/black policeman who's like "guh?" when you play a virtual reality videogame/latino crime lord in Heavy Rain?

I've never played Heavy Rain.

yGxvf.png
  • Options

Exactly. If being racist against government workers is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Oh, come on. They changed Peter Griffin's skin color so the caricature of a rude, loudmouth government employee would be more believable for the joke to work. Racism!

• Options

Oh, come on. They changed Peter Griffin's skin color so the caricature of a rude, loudmouth government employee would be more believable for the joke to work. Racism!

Well, certainly, but it's not the most racist thing ever.

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    argh

I hate job applications

they hate you too. i hear them at night, conspiring against you

they're out to get you simon.

I knew it

gonna get me a gun and shoot all them sneaky bl- job applications

• Options
    hahaha just scored a 67 point word against ludious in words with friends

SUCK
    MAH
    DICK
    SOUTHERNER

• Options
    Is it weird that I thought the white guy in that clip was the annoying one? It's not like tellers have any control over how difficult it is to navigate the DMV, and they don't need to pretend your problems are special when everyone in the building is dealing with the same shit.

• Options

Well, certainly, but it's not the most racist thing ever.

*sigh*

It's going to be a burden on me, an average white man, but I will teach you people (non-whites) about what you should and shouldn't find offensive.

• Options
    i...

...PURGE'd your chances of winning 8-)

%20loseious.png

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    That was a good one chu

I guess I'll have to console myself with all my life success

• Options
    I don't think that the joke was, "What if Peter was black?" I think that's just a distant black relative of Peter, which makes sense since Peter found out that he was descended from slaves in the first season of the show.

And it's hard to tell if the joke is racist or not when you don't know the set-up.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    oh and thanks for letting me see your letters chu,

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    oh and thanks for letting me see your letters chu,

:lol:

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    i...

...PURGE'd your chances of winning 8-)

%20loseious.png
    psst,
    all other considerations aside like TW and DW tiles,
    the key to success in words with friends is to attempt to make parallel words
    in general those will maximize your score more than perpendicular ones even if they are relatively short

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    I FEEL NO FEAR

• Options
    I don't think that the joke was, "What if Peter was black?" I think that's just a distant black relative of Peter, which makes sense since Peter found out that he was descended from slaves in the first season of the show.

And it's hard to tell if the joke is racist or not when you don't know the set-up.

I wouldn't give the show the benefit of the doubt. Off-color jokes are what made Family Guy famous.
    I FEEL NO FEAR

Get a K and you can spell KAZOO.

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    so 21 jump street turned out to be really really funny

• Options
    Pony wrote: »

I'll have to watch it. Everyone, from professional movie critics to lowly [chat] posters, seems to love it.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular

I'll have to watch it. Everyone, from professional movie critics to lowly [chat] posters, seems to love it.

it's great, one of the better comedies of the last few years.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Oh boy. Friend calls me up: "I'm feeling like shit. Lets pick up some wine and hang out." She proceeds to POUND through a bottle of wine and crack open another I have in my fridge in less than, I dunno, 150 minutes? Had to pick her up and drop her in my bed.

I am PRAYING I don't go back in there and find vomit everywhere.

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    Oh boy. Friend calls me up: "I'm feeling like shit. Lets pick up some wine and hang out." She proceeds to POUND through a bottle of wine and crack open another I have in my fridge in less than, I dunno, 150 minutes? Had to pick her up and drop her in my bed.

hey so where is your new job at

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    also she's totally gonna vomit

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    Variable wrote: »

it's great, one of the better comedies of the last few years.

it is one of those movies that actually caused me a bit of fatigue pain in the face from laughing and smiling so much

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    I watched 21 Jump Street and then played a game of LoL and won

I'm dealing with some really bad anxiety but the cloud of depression is lifting

Gonna get laid tomorrow

• Options
    My legs are itchy.

AAAAAH!

yGxvf.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »

hey so where is your new job at

PRESUMING that I get it

Two block from my apartment. AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS.

This is only part time though. I'm gonna be working at another place that just got an ok times review because my buddy is the sous there and has been hounding for me to come for for him.

Both places seem busy, so I'm hoping to work 4-5 days and make pretty good cash. I'm really excited about the place in my hood. It's the only "nice/cool" spot in my neighborhood, so it's always packed. And everyone that works there is a douchey hipster. Pretty sure I can take it over in like a few weeks.

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.