Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: '[Mass Effect]: Clarifying DLC to be announced in April. Ta...' by KingofMadCows

KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
  Seruko likes this Post written by KingofMadCows
about two years ago
"good points"
It's funny how people complain about the ending but they ignore the huge plot hole in the beginning of the final mission.
Spoiler:

• Fixer40000Fixer40000 Registered User regular
    I was wondering about that one myself.

There's a lot of reasonable ways you could fix that plot hole though.
    Spoiler:

Stabbing with style.
    SWTOR Concealment Operative PVP Vids
  • override367override367 Registered User regular
    Lots of speculation from everybody

XBLIVE: Biggestoverride
    League of Legends: override367
  • Fixer40000Fixer40000 Registered User regular
    You know that's in danger of becoming a meme.

Stabbing with style.
    SWTOR Concealment Operative PVP Vids
  • MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    Please, that's just lot's of speculation.

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    They were going to take over The Citidel, but then took an arrow to the knee.

Excision wrote: »
    My girlfriend is going down tonight!

Steam:MichaelLC
  • KingofMadCowsKingofMadCows Registered User regular
    Fixer40000 wrote: »
    I was wondering about that one myself.

There's a lot of reasonable ways you could fix that plot hole though.
    Spoiler:

That's only part of the plot hole. The other part is that the Reapers can shut down all the Mass Relays in the galaxy with the Citadel. In fact, that's why they've been so successful in the past. They shut down all the entire Relay network so everyone is cut off from each other and the Reapers can carve up the galaxy piece by piece. If the Reapers captured the Citadel, why didn't they shut down all the Relays? That would have stranded the Victory fleet and the Crucible.