Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[FEZ] is out on Live Arcade! Use spoiler tags when discussing puzzles and their solution!

vonPoonBurGervonPoonBurGer Registered User
edited April 2012 in Games and Technology
A friend of mine made a game! I told him years ago that I would make this thread when the time came, and now I finally, finally get to make good on that.

What is FEZ
FEZ is an independent videogame for Xbox Live Arcade. It has been in development at POLYTRON since 2007.

Who is FEZ

The fez isn't a person, it's just a hat. The guy who wears the hat is pretty central to the game though.
You play as Gomez, a 2D creature living in what he believes is a 2D world. Until a strange and powerful sentient artifact reveals to him the existence of a mysterious third dimension!

Where is FEZ
FEZ is a 2D platformer set in a 3D world. The world is 3D, but you always play from 2D perspectives. Each 3D world has 4 Sides. You can freely “rotate” your point of view in 90° increments between these 2D perspectives. This way, you will be able to navigate complex 3D environments, solve puzzles and find secrets!

Why is FEZ

I've heard it said that FEZ came about because someone felt the 2D-3D transition concept of Super Paper Mario was a great idea that just wasn't taken far enough.

When is FEZ

FEZ launched on XBOX Live on April 13th! It is now available for 800 MSP!

How is Fez?

He's fine, thanks for asking! Oh, you mean how is it to play, is it fun, etc.? This Giant Bomb Quick Look video gives a good intro with fairly minimal spoilers:


It's also getting some really good reviews. Highlights include the art style, music and general ambiance of the game world. The biggest standout feature for most appears to be the more deep and mysterious puzzles, the solutions for some of which have yet to be found (except for one guy apparently, and he isn't talking). The game does not lead you by the nose to puzzle solutions, so you'll have to put your thinking fez on to solve them! You can get hints in this thread, but please make liberal use of spoiler tags!

In terms of criticisms, the cool-looking 2.5-D world map is perhaps more stylish than functional, which makes backtracking to collect all the secrets a little more difficult. There are also some bugs, including some crash bugs on specific 360 hardware revisions, though Renaud is hard at work on those!.

vonPoonBurGer on
Xbox Live:vonPoon | PSN: vonPoon | Steam: vonPoonBurGer
«13456713

Posts

  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Good fucking lord finally! I would have easily believed this was never coming out at this point.

    Looking forward to finally getting my hands on it.

    Also let's try and keep discussion to the game and not the developer's recent 'controversies'.

    Jam Warrior on
    TingleSigBar.gif
    WiiU: JamWarrior Dear Secret Santa...
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow YRP...in position It's showtime, girls.Registered User regular
    Fucking finally

    I had a feeling Phil Fish was hoping for that Mayan end-of-the-world thing to keep him from having to finish his game

    kTNzrVi.png?2
    Disasterrific! | Sometimes I stream PS4 games here | PSN: UnbreakableVow
  • CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    Psst. Tell him to port it to PC someday.

    steam_sig.png
    Add me on PSN, Raptr and Wii U and probably every other gaming service under the name: Corpekata
    3ds Friend code: 2251-4724-0730
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu ___________PIGEON _________San Diego, CA Registered User regular
    It's about time. Dude had a movie made about him before his game even came out. For all we know this thing's going to be the Daikatana of indie games! And yeah, if it doesn't come to PC I'm never even going to find out if it's all it cracked up to be.

  • EVOLEVOL Registered User regular
    Man every single fucking indie game I want to play is on the 360. So sad :(

  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow YRP...in position It's showtime, girls.Registered User regular
    My recommendation would be to buy a 360

    Typically one would buy the console that had all the games they wanted!

    kTNzrVi.png?2
    Disasterrific! | Sometimes I stream PS4 games here | PSN: UnbreakableVow
  • EVOLEVOL Registered User regular
    I already bought a 3ds and ps3 this year so that's not gonna happen anytime soon. :P

    Aren't they trying to incorporate Live Arcade in Windows 8?

  • darleysamdarleysam Registered User regular
    Yes. I want this. Although I am slightly sad that the awesome original 6955 music won't be in the game :(

  • BosskingBossking Registered User regular
    Not going to lie. It's not the most original concept, but goddammit it's cute and looks fun as fuck

    which makes it a damn shame because Phil is such a goddamn douche, jesus christ

    I really don't want to get the game because of what a giant dick he is. How could something so cute and fun come from such a fucking tool?

    I just don't want to support anyone who tells everyone to suck his dick on twitter after submitting his in-development game to IGF twice in a row and winning. Doesn't matter how great your game is if you act like an asshole.

    Like what you're reading, tiger? Come see me sometime here:
    http://blasternation.com

    THIS PORTION OF MY SIGNATURE DEDICATED TO VARGAS PRIME, A SUPER COOL GUY
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    If I didn't buy the games of people I disliked as a person I'd have missed out on a whole bunch of great games.

    TingleSigBar.gif
    WiiU: JamWarrior Dear Secret Santa...
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Bossking wrote: »
    Not going to lie. It's not the most original concept, but goddammit it's cute and looks fun as fuck

    which makes it a damn shame because Phil is such a goddamn douche, jesus christ

    I really don't want to get the game because of what a giant dick he is. How could something so cute and fun come from such a fucking tool?

    I just don't want to support anyone who tells everyone to suck his dick on twitter after submitting his in-development game to IGF twice in a row and winning. Doesn't matter how great your game is if you act like an asshole.

    Ditto. I was barely interested and then his super asshole behaviour killed it completely.

  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    If I didn't buy the games of people I disliked as a person I'd have missed out on a whole bunch of great games.


    I seriously doubt that.

  • BosskingBossking Registered User regular
    Maybe that's the downfall of our generation. The internet makes things too "personal". Now I get to know everything about who's making the next 2D sprite-based indie game Cave Story/Super Mario-inspired platformer.

    But I'm sure nobody would feel like supporting Nintendo if their Twitter feed was flooded with similar "We've sold millions! Everyone loves our games! Suck our dicks!" tweets. Or if Miyamoto shot down an American journalist by saying "American games just SUCK".

    Like what you're reading, tiger? Come see me sometime here:
    http://blasternation.com

    THIS PORTION OF MY SIGNATURE DEDICATED TO VARGAS PRIME, A SUPER COOL GUY
  • darleysamdarleysam Registered User regular
    I am entirely certain that a great many of Phil Fish's comments are ones made in jest that have been taken out of context. He said something harsh initially, everyone got angry and jumped on him, and rather than apologise, he's said in public the kind of things that most people would probably say in private. But then I'm only saying this because I'm indoctrinated.

  • BosskingBossking Registered User regular
    As the embodiment of hatred towards mankind, I tend to get mad at people for the littlest things. I also think Edmund of Team Meat and Notch are both also kind of jerks. Maybe not as much as Fish.

    Fish is just handling things in the worst possible manner. He's acting less like a competent indie dev with a fun and cute video game and more like an angry teen lashing out at Deviantart criticism.

    Like what you're reading, tiger? Come see me sometime here:
    http://blasternation.com

    THIS PORTION OF MY SIGNATURE DEDICATED TO VARGAS PRIME, A SUPER COOL GUY
  • MrDelishMrDelish Registered User regular
    darleysam wrote: »
    I am entirely certain that a great many of Phil Fish's comments are ones made in jest that have been taken out of context. He said something harsh initially, everyone got angry and jumped on him, and rather than apologise, he's said in public the kind of things that most people would probably say in private. But then I'm only saying this because I'm indoctrinated.

    I hadn't heard anything about this guy, became interested in the game because of this thread, then became wary at all the comments about how bad he is. Then I read his Twitter.

    My conclusion is that he's alright. Seems a lot like Edmund from Team Meat.

  • rRootagearRootagea Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Don't be a hater

    Words are only malicious when they engender malice towards others

    rRootagea on
  • DarmakDarmak Godking of the Snerkywizards Registered User regular
    Corpekata wrote: »
    Psst. Tell him to port it to PC someday.

    PIZTDhW.jpg
  • BosskingBossking Registered User regular
    He tried to make a PC version, but when he showed it off, it wouldn't stop crashing.

    His official stance is now "Consoles are for games, PCs are for spreadsheets." So don't count on it.

    Like what you're reading, tiger? Come see me sometime here:
    http://blasternation.com

    THIS PORTION OF MY SIGNATURE DEDICATED TO VARGAS PRIME, A SUPER COOL GUY
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    That's a rather unfortunate stance. In the Blame The Tool sense, as well as the PC gamer sense.

  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Huh, I thought it was a PC game.

    Steam: Dr. Mark Sloan - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 0748-1545-6684
  • TurkeyTurkey Registered User regular
    I'm still turned off by the guy, but if the game's good I'll pick it up on some sale.

    zkVyf.png
  • HyperionHyperion Registered User regular
    Bossking wrote: »
    I really don't want to get the game because of what a giant dick he is. How could something so cute and fun come from such a fucking tool?

    If you're going to avoid art based solely on the fact that whoever created it is kind of a dick, you're shutting yourself out of a whole fuckton of amazing movies, music, books, paintings, and a whole host of other things.

    XBL: Jhnny Cash PSN: Jhnny_Cash Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hypephb 3DS: 0619-4582-9630 Nintendo Network ID: DBrickashaw
    You might know me as D'Brickashaw on Steam.
  • DarmakDarmak Godking of the Snerkywizards Registered User regular
    Hyperion wrote: »
    Bossking wrote: »
    I really don't want to get the game because of what a giant dick he is. How could something so cute and fun come from such a fucking tool?

    If you're going to avoid art based solely on the fact that whoever created it is kind of a dick, you're shutting yourself out of a whole fuckton of amazing movies, music, books, paintings, and a whole host of other things.

    Pretty much this

    PIZTDhW.jpg
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    i can understand not giving the dude money if you don't like him, why line the pockets of some random douche knowingly?

    personally i think fez looks pretty boring but i'm sure it'll be an indie darling and sell well, so good for him i guess

    3DS - 3239-3347-2159
    XB1/360 - Local H Jay
  • Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    I caught Indie Game: The Movie about a month ago. I wouldn't say Fish comes off as a dick in it, but he seems like a driven, intense dude who REALLY WANTS his product out there. He definitely has opinions and has no problem voicing them. The biggest fault seems to be the inability to turn off his mouth. And I know plenty of people who have that problem...

    But fuck it. Game looks rad. If I stopped enjoying media because the creators were dicks, I'd never enjoy any media at all.

    Also, Indie Game is really good. The only person who seems sane and cool is the artist from SMB. Blow is, of course, a blowhard. The other dude from Meat is super stressful and a little sad. It's a good doc, check it out!

    steam_sig.png
  • HyperionHyperion Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »
    Hyperion wrote: »
    Bossking wrote: »
    I really don't want to get the game because of what a giant dick he is. How could something so cute and fun come from such a fucking tool?

    If you're going to avoid art based solely on the fact that whoever created it is kind of a dick, you're shutting yourself out of a whole fuckton of amazing movies, music, books, paintings, and a whole host of other things.

    Pretty much this

    I mean, how else are you going to experience the pure joy and artistic fucking excellence that is Chris Brown?

    XBL: Jhnny Cash PSN: Jhnny_Cash Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hypephb 3DS: 0619-4582-9630 Nintendo Network ID: DBrickashaw
    You might know me as D'Brickashaw on Steam.
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow YRP...in position It's showtime, girls.Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    i can understand not giving the dude money if you don't like him, why line the pockets of some random douche knowingly?

    Roman Polanski is an admitted rapist but I wouldn't not buy Chinatown or The Pianist or Rosemary's Baby because of this

    Michael Jackson supposedly did some very unnerving things but he made some fantastic music, a lot of which I'm happy to say I've purchased

    Not to mention that even people you think are puppies and sunshine are not, a lot of the time, because they're human and they fuck up. Phil Spector made some of my favorite music, ever, way back in the day and then just a few years back he was found guilty of murder. Should all of his brilliant work be damned just because it came from a reprehensible human being?

    Itagaki being involved in sexual harassment didn't stop people from thinking amazing things about Ninja Gaiden/Black.

    The list goes on and on. Separate the art from the artist. If you don't, not only do you appear to be a simpleton of the highest degree, you're missing out on some really amazing stuff.

    @localhjay This is not solely directed at you, but anyone who wouldn't buy innovative or fun games from people like Phil Fish or Jonathan Blow or Shigeru Miyamoto or whoever else just because they happen to be dicks

    UnbreakableVow on
    kTNzrVi.png?2
    Disasterrific! | Sometimes I stream PS4 games here | PSN: UnbreakableVow
    Gutterkisser
  • Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    i can understand not giving the dude money if you don't like him, why line the pockets of some random douche knowingly?

    Roman Polanski is an admitted rapist but I wouldn't not buy Chinatown or The Pianist or Rosemary's Baby because of this

    Michael Jackson supposedly did some very unnerving things but he made some fantastic music, a lot of which I'm happy to say I've purchased

    Not to mention that even people you think are puppies and sunshine are not, a lot of the time, because they're human and they fuck up. Phil Spector made some of my favorite music, ever, way back in the day and then just a few years back he was found guilty of murder. Should all of his brilliant work be damned just because it came from a reprehensible human being?

    Itagaki being involved in sexual harassment didn't stop people from thinking amazing things about Ninja Gaiden/Black.

    The list goes on and on. Separate the art from the artist. If you don't, not only do you appear to be a simpleton of the highest degree, you're missing out on some really amazing stuff.

    @localhjay This is not solely directed at you, but anyone who wouldn't buy innovative or fun games from people like Phil Fish or Jonathan Blow or Shigeru Miyamoto or whoever else just because they happen to be dicks

    I don't often agree with you, dude, but all of this.

    steam_sig.png
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    i can understand not giving the dude money if you don't like him, why line the pockets of some random douche knowingly?

    Roman Polanski is an admitted rapist but I wouldn't not buy Chinatown or The Pianist or Rosemary's Baby because of this

    Michael Jackson supposedly did some very unnerving things but he made some fantastic music, a lot of which I'm happy to say I've purchased

    Not to mention that even people you think are puppies and sunshine are not, a lot of the time, because they're human and they fuck up. Phil Spector made some of my favorite music, ever, way back in the day and then just a few years back he was found guilty of murder. Should all of his brilliant work be damned just because it came from a reprehensible human being?

    Itagaki being involved in sexual harassment didn't stop people from thinking amazing things about Ninja Gaiden/Black.

    The list goes on and on. Separate the art from the artist. If you don't, not only do you appear to be a simpleton of the highest degree, you're missing out on some really amazing stuff.

    @localhjay This is not solely directed at you, but anyone who wouldn't buy innovative or fun games from people like Phil Fish or Jonathan Blow or Shigeru Miyamoto or whoever else just because they happen to be dicks

    I can appreciate art on its own terms but I won't give these people my money.

    JKKaAGp.png
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow YRP...in position It's showtime, girls.Registered User regular
    i can understand not giving the dude money if you don't like him, why line the pockets of some random douche knowingly?

    Roman Polanski is an admitted rapist but I wouldn't not buy Chinatown or The Pianist or Rosemary's Baby because of this

    Michael Jackson supposedly did some very unnerving things but he made some fantastic music, a lot of which I'm happy to say I've purchased

    Not to mention that even people you think are puppies and sunshine are not, a lot of the time, because they're human and they fuck up. Phil Spector made some of my favorite music, ever, way back in the day and then just a few years back he was found guilty of murder. Should all of his brilliant work be damned just because it came from a reprehensible human being?

    Itagaki being involved in sexual harassment didn't stop people from thinking amazing things about Ninja Gaiden/Black.

    The list goes on and on. Separate the art from the artist. If you don't, not only do you appear to be a simpleton of the highest degree, you're missing out on some really amazing stuff.

    @localhjay This is not solely directed at you, but anyone who wouldn't buy innovative or fun games from people like Phil Fish or Jonathan Blow or Shigeru Miyamoto or whoever else just because they happen to be dicks

    I can appreciate art on its own terms but I won't give these people my money.

    You may soon not have a choice

    You'll never be able to buy Braid or Fez used, for example

    kTNzrVi.png?2
    Disasterrific! | Sometimes I stream PS4 games here | PSN: UnbreakableVow
  • DarmakDarmak Godking of the Snerkywizards Registered User regular
    i can understand not giving the dude money if you don't like him, why line the pockets of some random douche knowingly?

    Roman Polanski is an admitted rapist but I wouldn't not buy Chinatown or The Pianist or Rosemary's Baby because of this

    Michael Jackson supposedly did some very unnerving things but he made some fantastic music, a lot of which I'm happy to say I've purchased

    Not to mention that even people you think are puppies and sunshine are not, a lot of the time, because they're human and they fuck up. Phil Spector made some of my favorite music, ever, way back in the day and then just a few years back he was found guilty of murder. Should all of his brilliant work be damned just because it came from a reprehensible human being?

    Itagaki being involved in sexual harassment didn't stop people from thinking amazing things about Ninja Gaiden/Black.

    The list goes on and on. Separate the art from the artist. If you don't, not only do you appear to be a simpleton of the highest degree, you're missing out on some really amazing stuff.

    @localhjay This is not solely directed at you, but anyone who wouldn't buy innovative or fun games from people like Phil Fish or Jonathan Blow or Shigeru Miyamoto or whoever else just because they happen to be dicks

    I can appreciate art on its own terms but I won't give these people my money.

    You may soon not have a choice

    You'll never be able to buy Braid or Fez used, for example

    He could just not buy it at all?

    PIZTDhW.jpg
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow YRP...in position It's showtime, girls.Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »
    i can understand not giving the dude money if you don't like him, why line the pockets of some random douche knowingly?

    Roman Polanski is an admitted rapist but I wouldn't not buy Chinatown or The Pianist or Rosemary's Baby because of this

    Michael Jackson supposedly did some very unnerving things but he made some fantastic music, a lot of which I'm happy to say I've purchased

    Not to mention that even people you think are puppies and sunshine are not, a lot of the time, because they're human and they fuck up. Phil Spector made some of my favorite music, ever, way back in the day and then just a few years back he was found guilty of murder. Should all of his brilliant work be damned just because it came from a reprehensible human being?

    Itagaki being involved in sexual harassment didn't stop people from thinking amazing things about Ninja Gaiden/Black.

    The list goes on and on. Separate the art from the artist. If you don't, not only do you appear to be a simpleton of the highest degree, you're missing out on some really amazing stuff.

    @localhjay This is not solely directed at you, but anyone who wouldn't buy innovative or fun games from people like Phil Fish or Jonathan Blow or Shigeru Miyamoto or whoever else just because they happen to be dicks

    I can appreciate art on its own terms but I won't give these people my money.

    You may soon not have a choice

    You'll never be able to buy Braid or Fez used, for example

    He could just not buy it at all?

    And then he'd be missing out

    I thought he was simply taking the roguish attitude of "I'll just buy it used or borrow it from a friend so none of my money goes to them!"

    And that's fine

    But with digital distribution taking over as the leading delivery mechanism, that means these artists will get theirs for whatever you're given.

    kTNzrVi.png?2
    Disasterrific! | Sometimes I stream PS4 games here | PSN: UnbreakableVow
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »
    i can understand not giving the dude money if you don't like him, why line the pockets of some random douche knowingly?

    Roman Polanski is an admitted rapist but I wouldn't not buy Chinatown or The Pianist or Rosemary's Baby because of this

    Michael Jackson supposedly did some very unnerving things but he made some fantastic music, a lot of which I'm happy to say I've purchased

    Not to mention that even people you think are puppies and sunshine are not, a lot of the time, because they're human and they fuck up. Phil Spector made some of my favorite music, ever, way back in the day and then just a few years back he was found guilty of murder. Should all of his brilliant work be damned just because it came from a reprehensible human being?

    Itagaki being involved in sexual harassment didn't stop people from thinking amazing things about Ninja Gaiden/Black.

    The list goes on and on. Separate the art from the artist. If you don't, not only do you appear to be a simpleton of the highest degree, you're missing out on some really amazing stuff.

    @localhjay This is not solely directed at you, but anyone who wouldn't buy innovative or fun games from people like Phil Fish or Jonathan Blow or Shigeru Miyamoto or whoever else just because they happen to be dicks

    I can appreciate art on its own terms but I won't give these people my money.

    You may soon not have a choice

    You'll never be able to buy Braid or Fez used, for example

    He could just not buy it at all?

    And then he'd be missing out

    I thought he was simply taking the roguish attitude of "I'll just buy it used or borrow it from a friend so none of my money goes to them!"

    And that's fine

    But with digital distribution taking over as the leading delivery mechanism, that means these artists will get theirs for whatever you're given.

    I might catch it when it's really cheap or in a bundle or something

    I'm not saying they don't deserve money for their product, because they do. they made it. however, I have enough self control that I'm willing to miss out if I feel like I'm giving my money to someone I don't like.

    JKKaAGp.png
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Darmak wrote: »
    Corpekata wrote: »
    Psst. Tell him to port it to PC someday.

    This. Kind of sad to see after waiting so long it's only on one platform.
    Bossking wrote: »
    He tried to make a PC version, but when he showed it off, it wouldn't stop crashing.

    His official stance is now "Consoles are for games, PCs are for spreadsheets." So don't count on it.

    Huh. Guess I won't be playing it then. Kind of a dumb comment to make just because you can't do what thousands of other people do everyday.

    edit: After reading what you guys were saying, I checked out his twitter. :?

    He seems to enjoy the drama. Probably not the best approach to take when your success depends on the very people you're cussing out.

    anoffday on
    steam_sig.png
  • TurkeyTurkey Registered User regular
    I'll give the demo a shot, but even with the gameplay footage I'm still not sure what to expect from the game.

    Is there a substantial write-up of the game around? It seems like all but one of the trailers consists of "ooooooh we can spin the camera around!"

    zkVyf.png
  • vonPoonBurGervonPoonBurGer Registered User
    edited March 2012
    Turkey wrote: »
    Is there a substantial write-up of the game around? It seems like all but one of the trailers consists of "ooooooh we can spin the camera around!"
    I've played a bit of the game, it's maybe a bit Metroidvania meets Paper Mario? I remember thinking the intro was surprisingly epic given its 8-bit styling. All of the worlds are basically puzzles built around the 2D-3D rotation thing. You can go back and forth exploring, looking for secrets, unlocking new doors... I thought it was really good, but I'm probably super biased, so take it with a grain of salt.

    Regarding Phil Fish personally... yeah, he's kinda temperamental and really intense, and he's got a knack for rubbing people the wrong way. I still like him though, because I know there's no malice in him (edit: and he's really passionate about games). Anyway, if you don't like Phil, that's fine. Give the demo a try and if you like it, consider buying it for Renaud, the other main guy on Fez. He's super nice, and also much more adept at keeping his foot out of his mouth (sorry Phil!).

    vonPoonBurGer on
    Xbox Live:vonPoon | PSN: vonPoon | Steam: vonPoonBurGer
  • UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow YRP...in position It's showtime, girls.Registered User regular
    Metroidvania

    kTNzrVi.png?2
    Disasterrific! | Sometimes I stream PS4 games here | PSN: UnbreakableVow
  • vonPoonBurGervonPoonBurGer Registered User
    edited March 2012
    The interconnected areas really reminded me of the Super Metroid map for some reason. Though clearly there are no arm cannons in FEZ, and it doesn't have that "unlock missiles to open red doors" element (edit: as far as I'm aware, I've played maybe an hour past the intro). You unlock new areas by collecting all the yellow cube pieces in an area, using the puzzling/platform.

    vonPoonBurGer on
    Xbox Live:vonPoon | PSN: vonPoon | Steam: vonPoonBurGer
«13456713
Sign In or Register to comment.