Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: '[PA Comic] Monday, March 26, 2012 - Space Is Still The Place' by GiraffeLover

GiraffeLoverGiraffeLover Registered User
edited March 2012 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
KalTorak wrote: »
see317 wrote: »
THESPOOKY wrote: »
This feels like a weird role reversal from Tycho's constant zoophilia leanings. Coming soon: Episode 3: Space is Seriously Still the Place: Man is the Real Monster

Not a weird reversal, really. Tycho likes the long, graceful necks. Giraffes, ostriches, maybe an occasional swan or emu... It's all about the neck.

Now look at the wookiee. Does it even have a neck? Probably, I mean it's an arboreal mammal and all, but under that hair it's hard to be sure. If there is a neck, it's hardly long or graceful and as such, it's not to Tycho's refined tastes.

YaraelPoof.jpg

awwwwww yeeeaaaahhhh

Graceful? The man has a 5 foot turkey neck.

It's all about the Kaminoans

Kaminoan_TCWCG.jpg
TaunWe.jpg

OhSweetPenis.png So beautiful... so slender... I must have her!

Necks... it's all about necks...

Personal Quote: "I stare into the void as her molted carapace unfurls, her soaking thorax begging for my gentle touch... and she whispers: "krev unda xcryu!!!". Her slender neck riddled with eggsacks and vestigial maws beckons for my tender head, but what is that I see? Tis a hedgehog, nested upon one of her seven shoulder, her quills beckon for me as well. I now surrender myself as I am filled with countless fertilized eggs and my hands grace the spiky sensuous quills... Yes, yes - a thousand times yes..."

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu ___________PIGEON _________San Diego, CA Registered User regular
    First slightly odd thing: you awesomed two posts, one of which quotes the other one. So that's a little redundant.

Second slightly odder thing: the second post you awesomed is your own post.

Third odd thing: your name is "GiraffeLover" and you awesomed two posts about comic Tycho's neck fetish.

Fourth somewhat odd thing: your avatar is Tycho coveting a long neck, and your signature includes both the "woo alien sex" quote from comic Tycho and a screwed up link to the Penny Arcade wiki entry on comic Tycho's sexual fetishes, but you seem to have elaborated on the "woo alien sex" quote with your own... inventions

Fifth fairly odd thing: you also added your own little comment in your post that you awesomed: "So beautiful... so slender... I must have her!" presumably referring to the Kaminoan.

Sixth super odd thing: you apparently registered this entire account and outfitted it with its sex-crazed avatar and signature for the sole purpose of awesoming two neck-sex posts, one of which was made by you.

So in sum please don't kill me crazy person.

• GiraffeLoverGiraffeLover Registered User
    First slightly odd thing: you awesomed two posts, one of which quotes the other one. So that's a little redundant.

Second slightly odder thing: the second post you awesomed is your own post.

Third odd thing: your name is "GiraffeLover" and you awesomed two posts about comic Tycho's neck fetish.

Fourth somewhat odd thing: your avatar is Tycho coveting a long neck, and your signature includes both the "woo alien sex" quote from comic Tycho and a screwed up link to the Penny Arcade wiki entry on comic Tycho's sexual fetishes, but you seem to have elaborated on the "woo alien sex" quote with your own... inventions

Fifth fairly odd thing: you also added your own little comment in your post that you awesomed: "So beautiful... so slender... I must have her!" presumably referring to the Kaminoan.

Sixth super odd thing: you apparently registered this entire account and outfitted it with its sex-crazed avatar and signature for the sole purpose of awesoming two neck-sex posts, one of which was made by you.

So in sum please don't kill me crazy person.

You are quite correct, but until August your life is in no immediate danger, but rest assured I will make sure you partake in the hedgehog and emu incursion, it is an erotically violent display that any man would enjoy as their final request.

TychoIsCrazy.png

Necks... it's all about necks...

Personal Quote: "I stare into the void as her molted carapace unfurls, her soaking thorax begging for my gentle touch... and she whispers: "krev unda xcryu!!!". Her slender neck riddled with eggsacks and vestigial maws beckons for my tender head, but what is that I see? Tis a hedgehog, nested upon one of her seven shoulder, her quills beckon for me as well. I now surrender myself as I am filled with countless fertilized eggs and my hands grace the spiky sensuous quills... Yes, yes - a thousand times yes..."
  • Witch_Hunter_84Witch_Hunter_84 Registered User regular
    These are the darkest of times.

If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten in your presence.
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist A banana is good. It tastes the same going in or going out! Registered User regular
    Well, that is pretty awesome.