Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

What would you do with $640 Million Dollars?

BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in Social Entropy++
http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/30/us/mega-millions/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Lottery fever has hit my office big time with people going in with groups and purchasing hundreds of tickets. So far this morning, everyone has talked about what they would do with the money (with the most common answer being "quit my job").

But what about you? If you won the entire thing on your own, what would you do with the money?

I would pay off all the mortgages and car payments for my family (immediate and extended). Then I'd probably donate $5MM to various charities I've been involved with, as well as my university's business school. I'd probably throw some money to Penny Arcade and Child's Play as well, given that both have had an impact in my life for the past 10 years.

Oh and probably take a bunch of my friends (real life and SE++) on a bombass vacation somewhere.

s5DoctorFezSunSig.png?t=1306367580.png