As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Land Of the Lost Items

124»

• IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    Chico's got the whole world in his butt

Chico's got my brothers and my sisters in his butt

Chico's got the sun and the rain in his butt
    Chico's got the moon and the stars in his butt
    Chico's got the wind and the clouds in his butt

Chico's got the rivers and the mountains in his butt
    Chico's got the oceans and the seas in his butt
    Chico's got you and he's got me in his butt

Chico's got everybody here in his butt
    Chico's got everybody there in his butt
    Chico's got everybody everywhere in his butt

I was going to make this joke!

ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Well you were too slow, weren't you?

How does this make you feel?

• George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    sweet JP never goes slow

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I will always love that Three 6 Mafia won an Academy Award.

• IpseDixitIpseDixit Treat me like a pirate And give me that bootyRegistered User regular
    Well you were too slow, weren't you?

How does this make you feel?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBhR4QcBtE

ipsesignew.jpg
    Flickr - PSN ID - IamTetsuo - Steam
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    Well are you

this is washington, the only drug I want grows in the wild

Does Washington have good herb? That's really my only concern moving there from southern California

I'm spoiled

lfYVHTd.png
  • SwillSwill Registered User regular
    Whether or not a place has good weed is the only concern

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Once as a kid I got a Beast Wars action figure of my favourite decipticon, Waspinator! Just seconds after opening up the package I promptly lost his stingers which doubled as ammo for his gun. :bz

Waspinator is a predacon you baka gaijin

8->
    i was proud of that post

• kfroosterkfrooster Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    About a month ago, I lost my headphones and my hat. I have reason to believe they went off and eloped.

I've lost a lot of wallets. I haven't gotten a new one for about a year now. It's been working out pretty good for me so far.

kfrooster on
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    Well are you

this is washington, the only drug I want grows in the wild

Does Washington have good herb? That's really my only concern moving there from southern California

I'm spoiled

I'm not a regular smoker but my friends who are say "unequivocally yes"

• Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    i hated when i would lose one card out of a deck in magic the gathering

and having to search to find which one it was

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    my fucking boss prescription diesel sunglasses which somehow made me see eveything a100% brighter and better.

not a week goes by without me kicking myself in the head for losing those.

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • JonJonJonJonJonJonJonJon Registered User regular
    Kept the bulk of my Transformers toys at my mom's house after I moved into my apartment. Went back to go get them this past week and only one is lost.

Where have you gone Masterpiece Starscream?? :(

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I know a guy who posted a Facebook status about losing his virginity. All pseudo philosophical and vague terms, but everyone knew exactly what it was about.

And then a year or two later, one of my friends goes through the effort to go back and find it, this now legendary status.

He posts: "It's always the last place you look."

• cogellcogell Registered User regular
    Oh, I get to tell this story again!

So I'm 20 years old, still a virgin, just out of a relationship that didn't end well. I decide to make a profile on OKCupid. I get the whole thing set up, and about a week later I get a message.

"Hey, you're pretty cute, and it looks like we share the same interests. Wanna grab coffee sometime?"

I say yes, of course. We get coffee, go on a couple of dates over the week, and then date number three rolls around.

She invited me over to her place to "watch a movie or something." So we started watching a movie, and then moved to the "or something" part.

She decides to take it to her bedroom, but she stops me outside her door.

"There's something I need to tell you..."

"What's that?" I ask. In my head though it's just "Please don't be a dude please don't be a dude."

"I'm kind of into bondage."

I'm thinking hands tied to the bed or behind the back, light bondage y'know? So I say, "Well, I know some knots."

She opens the door, and there are pulleys on the ceiling, large lengths of rope, ball gags, the whole 9 yards.

"...I'm gonna need to learn some more knots."

You never forget your first.

Please don't be a dude please don't be a dude."
    whoa hey fuck you

i remember enjoying your bondage story the first couple times you've told it but really you can go have something horrible happen to you

• MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    way to judge someone's sexual orientation and preferences, anti

ikbUJdU.jpg
    The guy didn't want to find out the person he was dating was a man dressed as a woman...I don't see the problem with that. I wouldn't like to find that out either. I like girls.

the way i interpreted it, he was saying a transwoman was a man

if he were just talking about crossdressers, fine, whatever

and even if he doesn't want to date a transwoman, fine, whatever, regardless of how i feel

but if my interpretation was right, that is hella transphobic

Please don't be a dude please don't be a dude."
    whoa hey fuck you

i remember enjoying your bondage story the first couple times you've told it but really you can go have something horrible happen to you

I wasn't trying to offend, and I have nothing against the transgender community. I just didn't want to have a surefire loss of the v-card to go out the window because the person I was dating ended up being a guy. Sorry if that came across as insensitive =\

edited April 2012
    apology accepted, though they'd still be a woman

they'd just have male parts

Antimatter on
    I'll be sure to keep that distinction in mind

thank you

Of course

the thing is man, if that were the case, that still doesn't make him an intolerant person. it is the lightest amount of transphobia possible. 'I don't find you attractive anymore because of a characteristic that I was previously unable to detect'. it is similar to being attracted to a person until they are a terrible kisser, or have a scar or tattoo that was hidden by their clothes, or bad body odor. it would be kinda shitty for anyone to back out of a sexual encounter for anyone of these reasons, but that doesn't make them a bad person. it just means they have things in their head they can't get over.

I understand that you're trying to fight against a culture rife with intolerance, but there's no need to go into personal attacks when there is no evidence or previous history of hostility. the first sign of what may be casual intolerance should be a light touch to suss out the whether or not the opinion is formed out of actual bigotry or just ignorance. then, educate. if the education does not change their opinion, then they are a bad person and can be treated as such. otherwise, save that shit for conversation that doesn't matter. like ponies. or transformers.

ikbUJdU.jpg
    the intolerant part is saying that they were a dude

they may have male parts, but that doesn't make them male

yes, but that is not my point at all. you did things in reverse

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    the intolerant part is saying that they were a dude

they may have male parts, but that doesn't make them male

This is true but jumping straight into "I hope horrible things happen to you" instead of at least first asking if what he meant was "please dont have a weiner" was kind of terrible

I mean I always prefer to think that people are just uninformed rather than bigoted if I dont know them very well and they say something like that, but I guess that could be naive on my part

2x39jD4.jpg
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    ITT Anti ruins a perfectly innocuous story.

iwantanswers3.png
    i may have overreacted, a kneejerk response

but it's been my experience that bigotry is more common than just being uninformed

Larlar wrote: »
    ITT Anti ruins a perfectly innocuous story.

give me your face

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Yeah, technically the correct thing to be thinking is, "please don't have a johnson"

Of course, having a johnson and being a man get confused an awful lot, and for an internal sentiment, y'know, just the dude thinking that to himself, I have no problem with it. Especially given that we're hearing the story in retrospect, and even if he is more trans-aware now, and would never even think that language, back then that could have accurately been what he thought, a victim of ignorance over anything else.

i may have overreacted, a kneejerk response

but it's been my experience that bigotry is more common than just being uninformed

For most trans based bigotry I have encountered, that has not actually been the case

• Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    VE CUT OFF YOUR CHONSON

xmassig2.gif
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    My old man lost a semi-automatic shotgun in a marsh while duck hunting. Set it down in the grass to do something, turned back, gone. Looked for it until it was dark, still gone. Went back the next day, gone. It was a bummer.

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    Some kids had a very crazy summer in the marsh.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Or the ducks had the jump on the next lot of hunters.