Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PA Comic] Monday, April 2, 2012 - Perhaps Too Real

13»

• Snarkman3Snarkman3 Registered User
    Am I the only one who sees that Gabe of panel one...oddly familiar? I mean, considering the artwork made for panel two, copy-pasting would be more than understandable, but it's really bugging me and if it IS copy pasted, I must know from which comic.
    Or maybe I'm wrong I dunno

• GiraffeLoverGiraffeLover Registered User
    To say that I am scarred because of this strip would be an understatement... and that's pretty odd coming from someone who indulges in pretty twisted erotic displays...

Necks... it's all about necks...

Personal Quote: "I stare into the void as her molted carapace unfurls, her soaking thorax begging for my gentle touch... and she whispers: "krev unda xcryu!!!". Her slender neck riddled with eggsacks and vestigial maws beckons for my tender head, but what is that I see? Tis a hedgehog, nested upon one of her seven shoulder, her quills beckon for me as well. I now surrender myself as I am filled with countless fertilized eggs and my hands grace the spiky sensuous quills... Yes, yes - a thousand times yes..."
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah Registered User regular
    I can't...stop...looking.

• Faceless CowardFaceless Coward Registered User regular
    I gotta ask, do the strips actually come in higher resomolutions? I remembered there was a high quality button back in my day.

newsigpa4xj.jpg
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    High-resolution versions of the artwork certainly exist, as Gabe has occasionally posted particularly popular panels or backgrounds as wallpapers. I don't think there's any giant-sized version of the completed comics, though.

1Slimus.jpg
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    There's only one version of (most) of the comics that they put out, because there's no nearly as many people with dialup.

steam_sig.png
  • TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    A humble request for our PA Archivists:

What comic is Tycho reading?

It's just the previous one. "Jokers To The Right."

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor Registered User regular
    Oh I see it now, thanks. I was seeing their heads as goombas and that colored vomit noise as a row of bricks.

Automata-Sg.png
  • TheECPTheECP Registered User regular
13»