Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

World Wide Webcomics in The Wubble Woo

• KochikensKochikens Lovely-Cuddle-Blanket-Stephen-Fry-Awesomer Registered User regular
    Slutty shorts.

·
  • KochikensKochikens Lovely-Cuddle-Blanket-Stephen-Fry-Awesomer Registered User regular
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    wolfwearswool is so pretty. I want to steal that style and make horrible disfigured love to it.

·
  • Platypus BeirutPlatypus Beirut Registered User regular
    Syphyre wrote: »
    I have to admit I still love Uncle Scrooge comics.

Don Rosa comics are still a blast to read when you're an adult. Kids can't really appreciate all the historical context and references. His art is at times incredibly detailed and has a much "dirtier" look than regular Disney comics. Some of the pages are just spectacular to look at.

astor1.jpg

I wish I'd found a better version of that particular panel.

·
    pretties.png
    http://5thandmaincomic.com/ nsfw. Although all I covered up was panties, I figured I'd censor before someone gets theirs in a twist.

·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    Kochikens wrote: »
    Slutty shorts.

well i'm wearing shorts but

i dunno they're not slutty they're just regular

·
    crwth wrote: »
    Slutty shorts.

Anything youre wearing automatically becomes slutty

·
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    5th and main... art is great, but man I hope the subject matter gets a little less... vile.

·
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    haha
    i have my eyes shut so I don't see the coke-laden panties behind me.

my avatar is such a prude of a bear.

·
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Rolo wrote: »
    5th and main... art is great, but man I hope the subject matter gets a little less... vile.

yep

·

Have you clicked on the site and read the warning? Its gonna get way worse :< Sorry. But i dont mind dark subject matter so will keep posting the sfw pages

·
  • unintentionalunintentional Registered User regular
    i have

never

seen archie comics at the grocery store checkout

in fact i think ive only seen magazines

weird! they always have them next to the soap opera digest and horoscopes and crossword puzzles and stuff where i'm at

i'm out, follow me on twitter @uninten , steam is GaryMyNemesis
    ·
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    i have

never

·
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    really? I see them all the time

@nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
    ·
  • mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    some prizes from my archieless satellite dimension:

vvQOp.jpg
    vdCCs.jpg

·
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Time to jerk it to Archina, I guess.

mosesupposes.gif
    ·
  • QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    Sal wrote: »
    00000399.png

So is...is the dog his comic? I genuinely like pictures for sad children, even/especially when it disquiets me. Like, I want him to be happy and all, but his suffering fuels my entertainment so.....

·
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I've always wondered who's buying Archie comics to the point where so many get made. Pretty much every checkout counter in any of the big brand grocery stores here has like, four differant issues of various Archie comics

·
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I'm sorry QuantumTurk, you've failed the Voight-Kampff test. You'll have to come with us.

·
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012

Have you clicked on the site and read the warning? Its gonna get way worse :< Sorry. But i dont mind dark subject matter so will keep posting the sfw pages

Yeah, I mean it's still interesting, but damn. I don't see anything this guy doing turning out well.

Brolo on
    ·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    Slutty shorts.

Anything youre wearing automatically becomes slutty

oh no my vneck!!

·
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    i have

never

they are also available digitally!

·
  • SabreMauSabreMau Still featuring glasses. Registered User regular
    WnKqz.jpg

1yrxP.jpgmXcqC.jpgtYRm1.jpg
    ·
    Retaba wrote: »
    I'm sorry QuantumTurk, you've failed the Voight-Kampff test. You'll have to come with us.

Oh no! I wiki'd this, and its about blade runner? But I don't want to read it, because somehow I have both not seen the movie, AND not spoilered myself on it. Just some monologue about rain or somethin', I dunno. Ugh, do I read it? Or is this my sign to watch the movie?

·
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    No, don't listen to Sal! He's a replicant!

2cf4m6f.gif
    ·
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    A Voight-Kampff test is a psychological questionnaire to figure out if you're a robot

·
  • SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    It means you're a robot, QuantumTurk... or should I say, MechanicalTurk

·
    Beep boop, but if I am a robot, why does my heart hurt so much? beep boop.

·
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

Oh no! I wiki'd this, and its about blade runner? But I don't want to read it, because somehow I have both not seen the movie, AND not spoilered myself on it. Just some monologue about rain or somethin', I dunno. Ugh, do I read it? Or is this my sign to watch the movie?

watch the movie already, what are you waiting for

·
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular

read the book already, what are you waiting for

·
  • UbikUbik i am a god in a french-ass restaurantRegistered User regular
    read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? also

CleezusSig_zpsfa821add.png
    ·
This discussion has been closed.