As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Michael Bay's Teenage [mini-phalla] Ninja Turtles CAYRUS AND HOST VICTORY!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I guarded myself!

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    [color=vagrant_winds[/color] is different from us. How dare he be different from us!

• Options
    vagrant_winds. Shut up, it's 5:30am here and I can't fucking sleep.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    You're all species-ist! We love each other and you can't kill him!

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    TheRoadVirus, pacifist?

• Options
    Haha. But seriously, thanks to whoever saved me. I didn't know I was even a target,due to the lack of votes. But I guess that doesn't matter if there's an ASSassin!

I will pay someone three pizzas for diplomatic immunity!
    Please?

• Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Right well then why would someone randomly guard you?

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    And Virus, it has nothing to do with your post count. You are seriously overplaying this not very good/haven't played phalla thing far to heavily.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    vertroue wrote: »
    Right well then why would someone randomly guard you?

Why would I feel the need to guard myself?

• Options
    Make yup your mind then. First you say you guarded yourself, then you thank the thread for someone guarding you...which is it?

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    Make yup your mind then. First you say you guarded yourself, then you thank the thread for someone guarding you...which is it?

Ms. Briggs or Ms. Mathers

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    Your mother? o.0

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Vagrant_Winds, although I think TheRoadVirus is playing the "I'm new and I have no idea what's happening" card a little to heavily. Call it ObiFett's Law.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    oo someone actually agrees with me? ooo

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    Anon's Law: every single one of these "Law" things is silly.

• Options
    The whole attack segment of the narration from last night was extra vague. I figured you were joking around and using that as a reason to vote for me.
    If you DO have the power to select people to off, then I'm thanking whoever saved my bacon.
    If not, then sure, let's pretend that I am self-invicible-able

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    My guess is he was joking with the guarding himself comment. Invulnerable people are really powerful (cue irony trombone). How many can there be?

That said, it would explain why corv wasn't guarded, but the fact that he then came back and did the thank you makes me think someone told him self-guards are not really common.

• Options
    Soo as I am most i likely dead tonight and V is the vote lead, deal with TRV tomorrow.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Cayrus wrote: »
    Vagrant_Winds, although I think TheRoadVirus is playing the "I'm new and I have no idea what's happening" card a little to heavily. Call it ObiFett's Law.

I don't know, I don't think it has been used that heavily! This phalla is a tad bit more confusing than normal :)

Retaba on
  • Options
    I don't think so Retaba. Sometimes the new card works...but not for how often he is playing it. Also, na this phalla is just a cluster fuck of so many abilities.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    This may not have been the best jumping-off point into the phalla pool, but it's fun, so if I die I die.
    And if not, then someone will feel the raphwrath

• Options
    Heheh its all good Road. You are doing pretty well.

Blood and Fire
  • Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I also in response to getting called out for being quiet, well, yes I have been. But that's my MO in every phalla. It doesn't help that EVERYONE I tried to network with is now dead.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    Perhaps it is time for new friends, MUTANT

• Options
    OK, time to start organizing kills and things to see exactly how many factions there really are.

Day 1:
    Infidel - Vote
    Tayrun - Mafia and someone with black hair
    Langly - Corvidae (village vig)
    Bedlam - Mafia
    Figgy - Ringo (village vig)
    Figgy was also attacked by kime but got there too late as Ringo had already killed him.
    kime gets knocked out by a hooded figure

Day 2:
    Ringo - Vote
    Dumpshock - corvidae (village vig)
    corvidae - Mafia
    kime - Mafia
    vertroue attacks TRV and is blocked
    Flyin' Calhoun (???) avoids attack
    kime attacks Cudley the Cowlick who survives the attack

• Options
    Vert, did you attack Tayrun by any chance?

• Options
    When I get off work I'm gonna have to do some plotting and graphing and analysis.

• Options
    When I get off work I'm gonna have to do some plotting and graphing and analysis.

plotting? Hrm :P

• Options
    You know, if someone could somehow confirm themself to the village, we'd have 2 people's roles host-confirmed as existing.

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    OK, time to start organizing kills and things to see exactly how many factions there really are.

Day 1:
    Infidel - Vote
    Tayrun - Mafia and someone with black hair
    Langly - Corvidae (village vig)
    Bedlam - Mafia
    Figgy - Ringo (village vig)
    Figgy was also attacked by kime but got there too late as Ringo had already killed him.
    kime gets knocked out by a hooded figure

Day 2:
    Ringo - Vote
    Dumpshock - corvidae (village vig)
    corvidae - Mafia
    kime - Mafia
    vertroue attacks TRV and is blocked
    Flyin' Calhoun (???) avoids attack
    kime attacks Cudley the Cowlick who survives the attack
    I don't see REG on that list. He claimed he was KO'd, remember?

• Options
    As far as I can tell, whatever hit him and Infidel isn't mentioned in narration.

• Options
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Cayrus wrote: »

yay! I have a law named after me!

• Options
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    As far as I can tell, whatever hit him and Infidel isn't mentioned in narration.

Though I put kime as having been knocked out instead of Rysk day 1 with the assumption that Infidel and Rysk have the same affliction. However, the lack of a vote by kime and his coming back right at midnight makes me think that he was telling the truth about being silenced as well.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    EPIC REVEAL

I AM...
    bIFXR.jpg

Leonardo da Vinci

Known as a great scientist and inventor of the Renaissance, I died in 1519 and was at peace. Then some asshole necromancer summoned my spirit and imprisoned it in an artificially created anthropomorphic turtle body... as what I can only attest to is some sick joke of which I do not find funny. But this body was strong and I escaped. And now I have this strange desire for pizza.

I've rescued and teamed up with other great minds of the past forced to suffer a similar horror, having their spirits and souls shoved into makeshift mutant bodies. We've found out the man behind this mockery of the natural process is a insane wizard going by the last name of Bay.

To achieve victory, we must hunt him down and kill him, while surviving the proaganda machine he's set up against us calling us "aliens". That bastard has it coming.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    I can see why Rysk would be confused.

All right guys. He's not evil. Let's find someone else...

• Options
    Sounds plausible!

• Options
    Retaba wrote: »
    Vert, did you attack Tayrun by any chance?

Could be. Ninjara is often depicted with a black ponytail but we are missing a kill either way.

Either Vertroue killed Tayrun and we got an extra attack on day 2 (Flyin' Calhoun), or whoever killed Tayrun also attacked Flyin' Calhoun and Vertroue didn't get a kill day 1.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Could be even/odd day powers. You never know.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    Could be even/odd day powers. You never know.

Nope, not possible. Never trust an outed baddie :P