Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[EAST] Nostalgia trade, you say?

PayneTraynePayneTrayne CanuckRegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
So, I will be bringing a Triforce Pocketwatch to PAXEast. While standing in line I intend to trade it for some goodies, and then trade those goodies for goodies in order to see what I end the weekend with.
Would anyone be willing to trade, or will this fall on it's face?

PAX East 2013:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [X] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [X] PAX East 2013 Complete [ X ]

• Joe_DSaneJoe_DSane Registered User
    I'm bringing my 3do and amigacd32 looking to trade them.

• sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    i'll have an extra mario land 2 / mario bro arcade game for the gba

if any ones looking for a ps2 slim (has power cable only) a genesis model 3 or any type of system / accessory send me a message im local

also i will have custom made video game belt buckles that either play music or light up with me

edit i also has a small/ medium zedla chest that plays the bum bum bum da daaa noise when you open it up, its done but needs a few cosmetic things like a tiney bit of paint of 2 parts

sillyzombie666 on
    I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

PAX East 2014:
    3 day pass (insert dean scream here) / hotel for thursday night - sunday morning/ ....the wait continues
  • StealthyPirateStealthyPirate Registered User
    0_o Belt buckles you say?????

0_o Belt buckles you say?????

they are not cheap since most of the cost is just parts, i mostly make em for fun but if interested pm me n i will sned you a pile of videos

PAX East 2014:
    3 day pass (insert dean scream here) / hotel for thursday night - sunday morning/ ....the wait continues
  • Magpie MaydinMagpie Maydin Registered User
    Such a good idea; I must have spent so muhch yen at figure shops in japan... Granted most of them are a little more Anime Boston than PAX, but hey; screw it!

hey are we meeting at a specific spot?

PAX East 2014:
  • PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    I personally intend to just ask around. I don't really want anything specific, I just want to see what I end up with.

PAX East 2013:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [X] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [X] PAX East 2013 Complete [ X ]
    I personally intend to just ask around. I don't really want anything specific, I just want to see what I end up with.

i'de like the watch what would you want for it? if its something custom let me know i could try to build it tonight

PAX East 2014:
  • GrimmTrixXGrimmTrixX Registered User
    so youre doing a real life legend of zelda trade game? it's link's awakening all over again!

• PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    I think I'll walk away with a Big Goron Sword at the end of the weekend..