As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Died During [chat] Creation

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    is tyrannus ok? i presume he requested the ban, correct?

even in his pain he offered me some financial advice. he will make for a truly heroic CPA.

Maybe tax related? Shit's due in 10 days.

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    So, iPhone repair.

There's an old 3G around my house with a busted case that I think ruined the charger connection.

Is this a possible thing? I'd like to fix it and give it to my girlfriend so she has a nice smartphone, and there's zero possibility of my brothers ever ever wanting it (seeing as how there was a god damn iDevice splurge in the past two weeks that yielded 2 iPads and an Apple TV).

So long as the screen is in tact it'll be cheap to fix.

Ironically the back case spare part seems to cost more then things like the digitizer.

Completely unrelated: Michael Shanks is my hero because he married Lexa Doig.

If I remember they met on an ep of Andromeda that he guest starred in and they hit it off.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Dany is too hot

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304450004577277802983129074.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTWhatsNewsCollection

olol bailout
    WSJ wrote:
    Stephen Mares's 1998 Dodge Caravan caught fire on a California highway 2½ years ago, temporarily trapping him and his two children after the minivan's fuel system leaked. He sued Chrysler, seeking punitive damages for burns he and his children suffered before escaping.

But his efforts to hold Chrysler Group LLC legally responsible soon hit a roadblock: Chrysler is immune from new punitive-damage claims from any alleged manufacturing defects in vehicles sold before the auto maker's 2009 government-brokered restructuring.

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    So, iPhone repair.

There's an old 3G around my house with a busted case that I think ruined the charger connection.

Is this a possible thing? I'd like to fix it and give it to my girlfriend so she has a nice smartphone, and there's zero possibility of my brothers ever ever wanting it (seeing as how there was a god damn iDevice splurge in the past two weeks that yielded 2 iPads and an Apple TV).

So long as the screen is in tact it'll be cheap to fix.

Ironically the back case spare part seems to cost more then things like the digitizer.

Completely unrelated: Michael Shanks is my hero because he married Lexa Doig.

If I remember they met on an ep of Andromeda that he guest starred in and they hit it off.

The worst advice anyone ever receives is "don't date coworkers".

• Options
    CampyCampy Registered User regular
    my friend had a baby yesterday

she is surprisingly cute for a newborn

Don't want 'nother one of them screaming red rabbit things..

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Dany is too hot

Super hot.

It makes me feel bad because she is like 15 in the books.

Cannot. reconcile. cognitive. dissonance.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    babies are lame

puppies are like 20 times better

obv

sig.gif
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Campy wrote: »
    my friend had a baby yesterday

she is surprisingly cute for a newborn

Don't want 'nother one of them screaming red rabbit things..

yeah mostly they are squished and look like old men

• Options
    Winky wrote: »
    Dany is too hot

Super hot.

She isn't 15 here! The books are irrelevant. Book dany isn't series dany.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    babies are lame

obv

somehow i question your objectivity

somehow i question your FACE

CAT LOVER

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    babies are lame

obv

somehow i question your objectivity

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    The worst advice anyone ever receives is "don't date coworkers".

Disagree. I mean sure, if it's a collegeretailwhogivesashit job, whatevs, but as the career counselor Snoop Dogg once said "ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt on your career path".

• Options
    Dany is too hot

Super hot.

More importantly, the actress is not 15.

So relax, you're not a...whateverophile.

(Is there a word for this? Because I associate pedophile with unusual interest in prepubescent children ?)

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    puppies made a comeback before i even said anything

silly time travelling puppy

• Options
    Dany is too hot

Super hot.

(Is there a word for this? Because I associate pedophile with unusual interest in prepubescent children ?)

Ephebophile.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    why is tyrannus in pain

did he realize he mispelled tyrannosaurus

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Blue Jays regular season baseball in less than 5 hours.

I'm not super-excited or anything.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Dany is too hot

Super hot.

Yeah, I don't remember what it is off hand, but pedophile does technically only mean prepubescent children. I remember covering it in my psychology class, but that was too long ago and I really didn't even care at the time.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Gooey wrote: »
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304450004577277802983129074.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTWhatsNewsCollection

olol bailout
    WSJ wrote:
    Stephen Mares's 1998 Dodge Caravan caught fire on a California highway 2½ years ago, temporarily trapping him and his two children after the minivan's fuel system leaked. He sued Chrysler, seeking punitive damages for burns he and his children suffered before escaping.

But his efforts to hold Chrysler Group LLC legally responsible soon hit a roadblock: Chrysler is immune from new punitive-damage claims from any alleged manufacturing defects in vehicles sold before the auto maker's 2009 government-brokered restructuring.

Fucking Wall Street Journal pay wall bullshit. There are copies in the coffee room...

page? (lol)

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    yes

giving birth naturally is retarded

fuck

that

shit

dose me with general and give me a caesarian

caesarians have a number of their own problems

apparently in brazil everyone gives birth by caesarian, and you choose the day you will give birth. like, you make an appointment, and then, whether you're in labour or not, you go to the hospital and get your baby removed on that day.

i found this to be weird.

• Options
    Dany is too hot

Super hot.

There is a word. I'm not too keen on googling it right now though, lol. But, there is a word.

Pedo is a more fun word, though.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Is spring training over? YAY!

My new job is pretty close to their spring training field so every now and then I'd try to go out for lunch or something and there'd be tons of traffic out of nowhere because a game was letting out.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

olol bailout
    WSJ wrote:

Fucking Wall Street Journal pay wall bullshit. There are copies in the coffee room...

page? (lol)

front and center

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    it is a well-known fact that the brazilian tendency toward bodacious bottoms precludes natural birth

• Options
    TehSloth wrote: »
    Dany is too hot

Super hot.

Yeah, I don't remember what it is off hand, but pedophile does technically only mean prepubescent children. I remember covering it in my psychology class, but that was too long ago and I really didn't even care at the time.

Pedophile is prebubescent, post-pubescent but still young is ephebophilia. The generally agreed upon definition.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options

Is spring training over? YAY!

My new job is pretty close to their spring training field so every now and then I'd try to go out for lunch or something and there'd be tons of traffic out of nowhere because a game was letting out.

I was down in Dunedin for spring training one year. I was part of that accursed traffic.

Good times.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    why is tyrannus in pain

did he realize he mispelled tyrannosaurus

Because of this.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    Ephebophile, also known as "humans, pre-1900", man we were creepers.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Dany is too hot

Super hot.

Pedophile is prebubescent, post-pubescent but still young is ephebophilia. The generally agreed upon definition.

Is what pedos like Abd tell themselves to sleep easier at night.

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Dany is too hot

Super hot.

Some people get really really angry at suggesting there is a difference, because omg 'pedophilia apologism' or whatever.

Yes it's super silly, but just a heads up.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

It must really hurt knowing that your team could be good enough to win the division in any other division but in the AL East the best they will place is third.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    I hope it was just a self requested ban for Tyr, and hope everything is all right. I quite like the fellow and his absence will be felt. :(

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    Deebaser wrote: »

olol bailout
    WSJ wrote:

page? (lol)

front and center

Well, if that isn't the print edition of LMGTFY...
    <3
    :)

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Dany is too hot

Super hot.

I was a teenager 7 months ago!

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Man, baseball is king of sports; sitting high on its throne of "things I care least about"

• Options
    yes

fuck

that

shit

give me two x chromosomes

an ovulating uterus

a fertile male partner

nine months

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

It must really hurt knowing that your team could be good enough to win the division in any other division but in the AL East the best they will place is third.

I'm a Toronto sports fan. Nothing hurts anymore.

Besides, it's game #1! Anything is possible.

You just have to believe!

Also, extra wildcard this year. That shit is ours.

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Dany is too hot

Super hot.

I was a teenager 7 months ago!

Dang. You young foo.

• Options
    yes

fuck

that

shit

caesarians have a number of their own problems

apparently in brazil everyone gives birth by caesarian, and you choose the day you will give birth. like, you make an appointment, and then, whether you're in labour or not, you go to the hospital and get your baby removed on that day.

i found this to be weird.

It's the way of the future though.

Bring on the standalone fetus tubes.

This discussion has been closed.