Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Last Minute Attendee - First PAX

FizzsterFizzster Registered User new member
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
Just secured a ticket to my first PAX ever and I'm going Solo. I attended E3 from 1999 - 2005, but I did that as Media, and that's a different beast entirely. I'm just worried that all the fun/interesting events and after show stuff are all pretty much booked solid and the majority of my evenings are going to be filled with thumb twiddling. Anyone able to tell me what there is to do around the BCEC, or better yet, show a new attendee around?