Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Panasonic Q

TrinzlerTrinzler Registered User regular
Hey guys i've found my sealed unicorn and I'm about to pull the trigger on getting one. Will the exclusive Gameboy player play north American GBA cartridges ? Will the NA wavebirds work as well ?

• maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    Trinzler wrote:
    Hey guys i've found my sealed unicorn and I'm about to pull the trigger on getting one. Will the exclusive Gameboy player play north American GBA cartridges ? Will the NA wavebirds work as well ?

Considering that the Game Boy Advance was region-free I think you're fine on the Game Boy Player. Since the Wavebird is only communicating with the receiver and not the console itself you're probably fine there as well.

oIi9lub.png
    Favicon.ico maximumzero / KrSaEN3.png 0860-3352-3335 / favicon.png eBay Shop / twitter-bird-16x16.png Twitter