Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[EAST]Anyone staying at the Westin interested in a one shot World of Darkness game?

TheHybridChildTheHybridChild Oswego NYRegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
I'm looking for people who would be interested in playing a one shot World of Darkness game. I can rig up some Pregens and I have a few characters and character sheets with me. I can GM or someone else can, I just want something to do since I can't attend the concerts tonight.
Please and thank you!!

TheHybridChild on
·

• TheHybridChildTheHybridChild Oswego NYRegistered User regular
    If anyone is interested either comment or message me. I would mostly like playing either Vampire or hunter.

·
    Opening the request again for this afternoon and tonight.

·
  • RahvnaarRahvnaar Registered User
    i wish i had seen this earlier. would have loved to learn this game. was interested in it back in the day but had been too pressed for time.

·
    Ugh I wish you had too!
    Where I'm from we are pretty much a World of Darkness Cult and it's my favorite system.

·
  • RahvnaarRahvnaar Registered User
    Maybe next time! This was mine and my friend's first PAX and we're trying to make new friends so we have more people to hang out with instead of soloing. Learned a lot of do and don'ts. May even dress up next time around.

·
  • WizardWizard Registered User regular
    Oh wow, I wish I had seen this. I'm rather partial to WoD. (Well, more OWoD, but NWoD's okay.)

·