Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

How is your work/school week?

13436383940

Posts

  • VeretasVeretas Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    @Veretas are you just squatting now or what

    Gonna be crashing at a friends place for the week. I think I'm gonna get the place i checked out though. Didn't look like anything was wrong.

  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Buttlord wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »
    So I found time to do twenty crunches ten pushups and go for a walk despite having a sinus infection starting up.

    But now.

    My Butt hurts.

    @Buttlord your unique expertise is needed here

    My expertisr says nut up and do some more push-ups sissy

    nut up seems to be something that actually ISN'T in your expertise.
    :3

    nevillexmassig1.png
  • ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    no that's just nuttin' in general

    4si81Yt.png
    http://comicschat.tumblr.com/ - Buttlord Chats about Comics
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Sara LynnSara Lynn Registered User regular
    I need to put my foot down and find a therapist. So I can not spend my days off crying about how everyone hates me and I'm bad at all social interactions and I am a constant embarrassment all the time. I don't know how I ended up this way.

    Also I might go look at shoes to buy tomorrow. idk.

  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    More like Buttsquire

    nevillexmassig1.png
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    So the guy who relocated my down here in New Mexico, I have been living at his home. Which is also occupied by his fiance.

    Who is starting to show her absolute insanity.

    She issued a complaint towards me a day ago which I am still trying to understand. She told me, "When you use the bathroom make sure the sink isn't wet."

    Now I imagine myself to be a somewhat smart guy but I can't see how to use a sink and not have it be somewhat wet afterward unless she wants me to wipe down the sink after every use of it.

    Which I won't believe because that is insanity.

    maybe you are making the counter type part, not the actual sink bowl part, all wet and sloppy
    and then she sets her glasses or something down there, and then whatever she sets down there is all wet and sloppy

    I play games on ps3 and ps4. My PSN is DouglasDanger.
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    So the guy who relocated my down here in New Mexico, I have been living at his home. Which is also occupied by his fiance.

    Who is starting to show her absolute insanity.

    She issued a complaint towards me a day ago which I am still trying to understand. She told me, "When you use the bathroom make sure the sink isn't wet."

    Now I imagine myself to be a somewhat smart guy but I can't see how to use a sink and not have it be somewhat wet afterward unless she wants me to wipe down the sink after every use of it.

    Which I won't believe because that is insanity.

    maybe you are making the counter type part, not the actual sink bowl part, all wet and sloppy
    and then she sets her glasses or something down there, and then whatever she sets down there is all wet and sloppy

    Yeah that sounds like the only way for that complaint to make sense within the mind of a sane person, which hopefully is a label that applies to said fiancee. May be a bit picky but then we all have our little pet peeves.

    http://steamcommunity.com/id/jaykaos This is my steam profile.
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Registered User regular
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    I need to put my foot down and find a therapist. So I can not spend my days off crying about how everyone hates me and I'm bad at all social interactions and I am a constant embarrassment all the time. I don't know how I ended up this way.

    Also I might go look at shoes to buy tomorrow. idk.

    If that's your case, I would definitely recommend that course of action. You seem like to have an idea of what you want to improve upon in your life/you have a goal of where you want to be as a person. From the sounds of it, those are totally accomplishable things! Honestly, don't put it off. You will procrastinate and procrastinate and never do it.

    also, I love shoes. I just picked up a new pair of loafers that are super comfortable and I'm pretty fond of. I also recently acquired some burgundy, waxed canvas keds that are aces.

    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • ZonugalZonugal Freelance Bio-Exorcist Adam Maitland's Model TownRegistered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    Zonugal wrote: »
    So the guy who relocated my down here in New Mexico, I have been living at his home. Which is also occupied by his fiance.

    Who is starting to show her absolute insanity.

    She issued a complaint towards me a day ago which I am still trying to understand. She told me, "When you use the bathroom make sure the sink isn't wet."

    Now I imagine myself to be a somewhat smart guy but I can't see how to use a sink and not have it be somewhat wet afterward unless she wants me to wipe down the sink after every use of it.

    Which I won't believe because that is insanity.

    maybe you are making the counter type part, not the actual sink bowl part, all wet and sloppy
    and then she sets her glasses or something down there, and then whatever she sets down there is all wet and sloppy

    Yeah that sounds like the only way for that complaint to make sense within the mind of a sane person, which hopefully is a label that applies to said fiancee. May be a bit picky but then we all have our little pet peeves.

    Well the bathroom in question is the quest bathroom, so she doesn't use it. But I guess her cause for concern is that if we let water stay in the sink for a long time than bacteria & such will grow.

    Beetlejuice_sig.jpg
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
  • ZonugalZonugal Freelance Bio-Exorcist Adam Maitland's Model TownRegistered User regular
    You know I can't do that.

    Beetlejuice_sig.jpg
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    come to philly then

    I already visited your chump city

  • ZonugalZonugal Freelance Bio-Exorcist Adam Maitland's Model TownRegistered User regular
    Need money for that.

    And a reason to visit Philly.

    Beetlejuice_sig.jpg
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    the reason is fuck you get drunk with tlb

  • ZonugalZonugal Freelance Bio-Exorcist Adam Maitland's Model TownRegistered User regular
    But in Philly?!?!

    Beetlejuice_sig.jpg
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    get drunk and eat a cheesesteak and pee on the liberty bell

  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Zonugal wrote: »
    JayKaos wrote: »
    Zonugal wrote: »
    So the guy who relocated my down here in New Mexico, I have been living at his home. Which is also occupied by his fiance.

    Who is starting to show her absolute insanity.

    She issued a complaint towards me a day ago which I am still trying to understand. She told me, "When you use the bathroom make sure the sink isn't wet."

    Now I imagine myself to be a somewhat smart guy but I can't see how to use a sink and not have it be somewhat wet afterward unless she wants me to wipe down the sink after every use of it.

    Which I won't believe because that is insanity.

    maybe you are making the counter type part, not the actual sink bowl part, all wet and sloppy
    and then she sets her glasses or something down there, and then whatever she sets down there is all wet and sloppy

    Yeah that sounds like the only way for that complaint to make sense within the mind of a sane person, which hopefully is a label that applies to said fiancee. May be a bit picky but then we all have our little pet peeves.

    Well the bathroom in question is the quest bathroom, so she doesn't use it. But I guess her cause for concern is that if we let water stay in the sink for a long time than bacteria & such will grow.

    Jeez you really were sent down there to recover the hammer weren't you?

    Blake T on
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    going to this on tuesday

    super excited

    chillaxton.jpg
    and I broke parole just to get to you
  • celandinecelandine Registered User regular
    this week's plans include studying for an exam and being sad. like every week.

    I write about math here:
    http://numberblog.wordpress.com/
  • ToxTox I kill threads Registered User regular
    Munching on some pancakes. Life is good.

    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    James Dean was the actor, Jimmy Dean was in the sausage business.

    James Deen is both an actor AND in the sausage business.
    Secret Satans! Post | Gaming Wishlist | General Wishlist
    Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • AphostileAphostile Registered User regular
    Well that weekend came and went way too quickly.

    Back to work tomorrow, damn it all.

    Tinychat is dead. Long live Tinychat. D3 BTag: Aphostile#1366 OKC : Steam - ADD ME JERKS : Hello Satan! | Xbox Live : LastAphostile | PS4 : Aphostile
  • ToxTox I kill threads Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Well that weekend came and went way too quickly.

    Back to work tomorrow, damn it all.

    Just remember how lucky you are to be alive

    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    James Dean was the actor, Jimmy Dean was in the sausage business.

    James Deen is both an actor AND in the sausage business.
    Secret Satans! Post | Gaming Wishlist | General Wishlist
    Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Well that weekend came and went way too quickly.

    Back to work tomorrow, damn it all.

    Just remember how lucky you are to be alive

    No save that for friday, Monday is all about wishing you were dead.

    the-place-beyond-the-pines-03_thumb_zps3d4e0ec7.jpg
    360: Sir Stiggleton PSN: Stiggy_PA GFWL: RacerStig Steam: TheStig
  • Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Well that weekend came and went way too quickly.

    Back to work tomorrow, damn it all.

    Just remember how lucky you are to be alive

    Eeehhhhhhh

  • Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    I am not getting Critical Thinking at all. I dunno, but I don't feel like I am able to understand it well in a lecture setting. I wish I could hire a private tutor for this. I'd like to be able to ask the instructor to repeat and repeat but obviously I can't do that and I don't have any other way of learning the concepts outside of the lectures. We have a book but he never assigns anything in there so I dont know where to look and get lost and the book just confuses me more.

    @Zonugal: is there some sort of super-composium of Critical Thinking Theory like that Harvard.edu site for Philosophy?

  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Huge-ass bowl of cereal and Breaking Bad, in bed, is a great way to end the night.

    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • ZonugalZonugal Freelance Bio-Exorcist Adam Maitland's Model TownRegistered User regular
    I am not getting Critical Thinking at all. I dunno, but I don't feel like I am able to understand it well in a lecture setting. I wish I could hire a private tutor for this. I'd like to be able to ask the instructor to repeat and repeat but obviously I can't do that and I don't have any other way of learning the concepts outside of the lectures. We have a book but he never assigns anything in there so I dont know where to look and get lost and the book just confuses me more.

    @Zonugal: is there some sort of super-composium of Critical Thinking Theory like that Harvard.edu site for Philosophy?

    Have you gone to see the professor during office hours?

    Also, I'm not a huge critical theory dude in the domain of philosophy but what are you having difficulties with?

    Beetlejuice_sig.jpg
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    i'm a fuck up i'm a fuckup i'm a fuckupi'mafuckupuimmafuckup im not gonna pass i'm not gonna get credits i've got anxiety and depression and high sensitivity and gender identity disorder and a horrible father and i miss class and i stay up too late and i dont do homework and i'm a faiulre i'm the worst im a freak cant do it cand to it cant do it cant do it cant do it cant do it cant do itcant get a degree cant write for a living cant own a book store oh god oh god whats the point ic nat don it

  • Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
  • WeaverWeaver Storm coming FinallyRegistered User regular
    I will hug the robut.

    7BLr6AJ.jpg
  • PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 Yeah, I know, I missed Registered User regular
    Anti you are awesome, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

  • The Cow KingThe Cow King The Walls of Jakiro Registered User regular
    Oh anti all the hugs!!

    ud7n4M7.png
  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    Hugs Anti, you CAN do it!

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • HarrierHarrier Registered User regular
    ANTI

    I BELIEVE IN YOU

    I BELIEVE YOU CAN SUCCEED

    SO IF YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

    DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

    BELIEVE IN ME, WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

    I don't wanna kill anybody. I don't like bullies. I don't care where they're from.
  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    Antimatter do you have somebody you can talk to who is actually qualified and knows how to deal with the sort of anxiety you're feeling?

    Your school must have resources that can at least help you confront the problems you're having academically

  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    @Antimatter wreck and rule! Youre awesome and can do this!

    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe Registered User regular
    re: the question in the OP: turns out, terrible

    I went to high school with one of the missing sailors. :(

  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Oof, I'm sorry Monroe.

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.