As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Winchester Boys

• FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    i really don't like the storyline much at all

it's not bad, per say, i just don't get particularly into it. like i watched the episodes but wasn't really enthusiastic. some stuff about it it super cool, and there are some legitimately good episodes that tie into the story, but often it's too much ANGELS AND DEMONS AND SUBVERTING MYTHOLOGICAL NORMS

just like the x-files, monster of the week stuff is where it shines

also the episode where they do x-files stuff and the opening theme is an x-files homage is beautiful

reposig.jpg
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    fnady

you are awful

just

awful

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    although the x-files episode rules

• Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    fandy does have some pretty bad opinions

and so does cilla

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    i bet you just jerk off to misha collins

reposig.jpg
  • Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    Fandyien wrote: »

Who wouldn't?

Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
  • PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular

ya

jkZziGc.png
    i do think castiel is a boss, yes

• Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    texas = overrated

And yeah, I'm starting to feel this show's humor. Hell House has some pretty good lines.

wwbd guys? wwbd.

• OdinOdin Registered User regular
    I love this show, I should really start season 7

• mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    so much crazy nonsense has happened already, i cant believe theres still 6 more huge seasons to go!

i really really really hope sam doesnt get with the demon lady though, this show's been really good about romance and female characters and fucking with that crazy woman would super bullshit

i feel like season 1 is good, 2 & 3 are excellent, 4 is shaping up to be pretty good

well (demon lady)
    judging from what she was talking about regarding her family in the first episode with her they may eventually go the sympathetic villain route, where sam finds the good in her and oh then she dies saving them both

but that'd be awfully cliche and so far the show has been veering away from that too much. its been predictable, but not particularly cliche.

Meg?
    i assure you she maintains her evil well

well (demon lady)
    judging from what she was talking about regarding her family in the first episode with her they may eventually go the sympathetic villain route, where sam finds the good in her and oh then she dies saving them both

but that'd be awfully cliche and so far the show has been veering away from that too much. its been predictable, but not particularly cliche.

yeah i was hoping they would avoid that because
    they already shocked me by having sam see through her immediately and they generally dont tack romances on like most action shows do. at the very least whenever theres been a romantic situation ive always liked it, so maybe somehow theyll make her sympathetic even to me if they go the cheesy redemption route

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Watching people guess about future plotlines is making me giggle so much

CYpGAPn.png
    Wonder how much the bit actors in this show get paid. Especially the ones who inevitably die 5 minutes into an episode. It just seems like such a small job.

well (demon lady)

yeah i was hoping they would avoid that because
    they already shocked me by having sam see through her immediately and they generally dont tack romances on like most action shows do. at the very least whenever theres been a romantic situation ive always liked it, so maybe somehow theyll make her sympathetic even to me if they go the cheesy redemption route

Yeah that took me by surprise too
    I was also totally expecting their to be that small love thing before the inevitable betrayal but nope. I also agree about the few romances the show has had. They've been pretty natural and not awkward at all.

oooh next episode title is Something Wicked This Way Comes

242gyg9.jpg

Wonder how much the bit actors in this show get paid. Especially the ones who inevitably die 5 minutes into an episode. It just seems like such a small job.

yeah but my buddy and i were talking about it, and it would be fun to be one of those actors

kinda like the dead people on csi and stuff

Yeah I'd absolutely be one of the dead guys or soon to be dieing guys on a show like this.

edited April 2012
    i guess all your opinions aren't bad

just the ones about the great people texas produces

Dead Legend on
    i like texans a lot even though the only two i know are jeb bush and sandy cheeks

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular

yeah but my buddy and i were talking about it, and it would be fun to be one of those actors

kinda like the dead people on csi and stuff

That's what I loved about Pushing Daisies.

The dead victims were some of the most animated people in the show.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

i like texans a lot even though the only two i know are jeb bush and sandy cheeks

one of those is better than the other

• GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    i really don't like the storyline much at all

it's not bad, per say, i just don't get particularly into it. like i watched the episodes but wasn't really enthusiastic. some stuff about it it super cool, and there are some legitimately good episodes that tie into the story, but often it's too much ANGELS AND DEMONS AND SUBVERTING MYTHOLOGICAL NORMS

just like the x-files, monster of the week stuff is where it shines

also the episode where they do x-files stuff and the opening theme is an x-files homage is beautiful

Also, the serious stuff actually makes an ounce of sense.

If you didn't watch X-Files constantly you were completely lost after a while. At least Supernatural's "Previously" stuff sums up where the story is at well enough.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

I kinda can't wait for the episode where a neighbor calls the cops on Sam and Dean because they keep parking their extremely obvious car directly in front of the otherwise empty house they're breaking into.

after raijin pointed out all the evidence they leave everywhere i too cant get over the fact that they NEVER WEAR GLOVES EVER

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    I've always loved the stealthy fashion in which they follow other vehicles. Or better yet, follow people while in a vehicle.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    after raijin pointed out all the evidence they leave everywhere i too cant get over the fact that they NEVER WEAR GLOVES EVER

and they sometimes handle bloody objects that were used to KILL PEOPLE

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    if you're going to get upset about supernatural i hope youre upset about the doctors breaking into patients' homes without gloves in House

thankfully i dont watch house or care what happens in house

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    if you're going to get upset about supernatural i hope youre upset about the doctors breaking into patients' homes without gloves in House

I don't get upset about it, I choose to ignore it for the most part.

Also, I don't really watch House much but I'm sure if I saw them doing that I would say something,

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    just

just sayin

I don't honestly care that much with this show. It doesn't really break my suspension of disbelief, but is amusing to notice and comment on.

Additionally, there has to be some inner creative glee being channeled by whatever set director designs all the hotels they visit, and it's amazing to watch.

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Oh man

I didn't realise just how many of the episodes I remember of Supernatural were season 1 episodes

I could've sworn racist ghost truck was season 2

likewise, I had it stuck in my head that haunted painting was season 3

now reading the synopses for all the episodes because damn I apparently don't remember a damn thing from season 2/3

Oh man

John Winchester's truck

• freakish lightfreakish light butterdick jones and his heavenly asshole machineRegistered User regular
    I'm about to fire up the season finale for Season 6

there's gonna be a big Impala shaped hole in my life in 45 minutes. I almost want to just save it cause I don't have the scratch to pick up the current episodes on amazon or itunes

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    this is what you get for being late to every damn party, freak

7656367.jpg