Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

A thank you

TheGamerTheGamer Registered User
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
Since the twitch.tv pax channel chat is bonkers. I'd thought I come on and say thank you to pax. Thank you for having the forsite to run a streaming channel on twitch for all of us who couldn't attend. I'm really having fun. Big thanks to E_chipera (I know I'm spelling her name wrong) and every enforcer whos working this year. 6c49af73d2078c09be6cc21294474f47.jpg

• WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    I'd also like to chip in with a thanks for the stream. It's something I've been wanting for a while. Hopefully at some point every panel will be streamed for those that can't attend, and perhaps have better management of the saved videos - they aren't split up very logically this year, although it's not too difficult to find the one you want.

@vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • terminaltwelveterminaltwelve Registered User new member
    YES! thank you. Please please please expand and improve this service and continue to provide it! I would love to see hundreds of hd live and interactive feeds throughout and before/following pax and paxeast!

AWESOME