Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX East 2012

PAXEast_SwagPAXEast_Swag Registered User
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
I'm 17 years old and PAX East 2012 was my first PAX Event. I'm into spectating competitive gaming and last November I went to MLG Providence. I though that was sweet but PAX East made me think again. PAX East was the best experience I have ever had. It was absolutely amazing. I only went Friday because I have no money but next year I'm hoping to get a Three Day Pass. The environment at PAX East is just amazing. There are so many amazing things and people there. From the expo hall to all the panels. Everything was amazing. The entire time there I was over-whemled, that was the downfall of going one day. I didn't really have enough time to do everything but it was all good. I got to go to the Dice Summit Panel which was very interesting and got to ask the guy from EA a question. I got 2 months of Xbox Live, Star Wars: The Old Republic and a Corsair Headset. I got to see tons of super-computers and tons of reveals. It was awesome. I learned how to play Magic: The Gathering Card Game, I'm already addicted. I really wish I brought more money, the food was so expensive. If there's anyway I could purchase a PAX East 2012 T-Shirt, let me know. Well, in the meantime, I'm going to watch the Omegathon Final Round on Twitch.tv. Farewell to all until next year.

• LaemkralLaemkral Captain Punch King Registered User
    Hell yes. I also had a blast, the most fun I've had since my last PAX. PAX East 2012, I love you all! Also, I love that I'm at the airport and seeing people still sporting their badges with pride. PAX pride is a beautiful thing.

Avatar courtesy of MKR, and the strip I appeared in.
  • PAXEast_SwagPAXEast_Swag Registered User
    Laemkral wrote: »
    Hell yes. I also had a blast, the most fun I've had since my last PAX. PAX East 2012, I love you all! Also, I love that I'm at the airport and seeing people still sporting their badges with pride. PAX pride is a beautiful thing.

Next year when I go, I'm gonna rock my badge from this year and my swag bag.