Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: '[EAST] Enforcer shout-out' by kieran57

kieran57kieran57 Registered User
edited April 2012 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
I wanted to give a major shout out to the Enforcers. I somehow managed to lose my three-day pass by the coat check on friday morning. I never did find the thing. I found a enforcer in a near blind panic and he gave me a new pass immediately. I didn't even catch your name, but you saved my entire PAX East trip. Thank you very much! You guys are the best!