As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I wouldn't have been able to make to PAX if it wasn't in Boston.

XX55XXXX55XX Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
I've been attending PAX East for the last two years now. This was my third PAX. I loved each and every single one of them.

As a native to the area, I would like to thank PA for bringing this up here. There are few good video game conventions in this area and before PAX, nothing like this has ever existed. Before PAX East in 2010, I have never even been to a convention of any kind. I've always dreamed of going to gaming events on the West Coast or Texas, but being short of money, my options are largely limited to the Greater Boston area.

So, thanks. For the convention. I hope we see more of them here in the future...

XX55XX on

• Options
    spydeyspydey Registered User regular
    You're in luck. It will be there until 2023.

cp468kw5.gif
  • Options
    TheJackoNerdTheJackoNerd The world's biggest nerd... EnglandRegistered User regular
    spydey wrote: »

And possibly longer.

sig.gif

Going to PAX East 2013/14 is my biggest goal right now. I plan to achieve it...
  • Options
    KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    XX55XX wrote:
    I've been attending PAX East for the last two years now. This was my third PAX. I loved each and every single one of them.

As a native to the area, I would like to thank PA for bringing this up here. There are few good video game conventions in this area and before PAX, nothing like this has ever existed. Before PAX East in 2010, I have never even been to a convention of any kind. I've always dreamed of going to gaming events on the West Coast or Texas, but being short of money, my options are largely limited to the Greater Boston area.

So, thanks. For the convention. I hope we see more of them here in the future...

Ditto. I feel so lucky to have this so close to home. :)

Ln5yLL7.png
  • Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    I really, really enjoy the setting of PAX. I have been to one other convention which was Anime North in Toronto and it just wasn't even close to the same when it came to scale. Anime North is a relatively large convention, but it is not centralized. The con is spread out over 3-4 hotels and is just too much of a nuisance to walk around. PAXEast is compact and very well organized, plus I love the Seaport being so close. I look forward to visiting Boston next year and maybe coming up a bit early to explore the city itself. I hear Kiashien loves giving directions..

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    I really, really enjoy the setting of PAX. I have been to one other convention which was Anime North in Toronto and it just wasn't even close to the same when it came to scale. Anime North is a relatively large convention, but it is not centralized. The con is spread out over 3-4 hotels and is just too much of a nuisance to walk around. PAXEast is compact and very well organized, plus I love the Seaport being so close. I look forward to visiting Boston next year and maybe coming up a bit early to explore the city itself. I hear Kiashien loves giving directions..

Haha. Yea, I end up directing many a tourist. ;)

The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    pligganeasepligganease Registered User regular
    spydey wrote: »

And possibly longer.

Until at least 2023

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/15/pax-east-commits-to-boston-until-2023/