Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PA Comic] Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - The Snip Within

13»

• ShexyBShexyB Registered User
    edited April 2012
    seems like a obvious one but nice

ShexyB on
  • Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    I'm on the opposite end of the snip spectrum, I'm off to the doctors on Monday to presumably jerk-off in to a cup. The wife and I want kids and just need to check all's ok, I need to be done first.

Whilst initially nervous about going in to a doctors off and doing this, after reading talk of scrotum-burning lasers and searing ball pain in this thread I'm actually looking forward to my mandatory monday morning masturbation.

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Xbox Live: SirGrinch X
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades His love is a prize Rantin' and RavenRegistered User regular
    Awesome alliteration, A+!

ElJeffe wrote: »
    I get by on the knowledge that I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time mucking about inside of my asshole anyway
  • Lindsey LohanLindsey Lohan Registered User regular
    Back when they wanted to count my output they just sent me home with a rubber and a small box and I just had to have sex and throw it in the box and bring it into the lab within a few hours.

steam_sig.png
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Back when they wanted to count my output they just sent me home with a rubber and a small box and I just had to have sex and throw it in the box and bring it into the lab within a few hours.

Why did you have to go home?

Excision wrote: »
    My girlfriend is going down tonight!

Steam:MichaelLC
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    I don't understand why you can't have a general during this operatino.

Tube-san wrote:
    I apologise for my rudeness desu.
  • DelzhandDelzhand motivated battle programmerRegistered User regular
    Hell yeah, gonna boil my balls tonight. Nothing could possibly go wrong with this plan.

laughing at work, thanks for that

gonna get me fired

jk0Btsj.png
13»