Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

fez thread for rad red threads mark spoilers

1235»

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    so far the only puzzle I've really thought is stupid is the clock

there's no way to figure out what's what with it unless you sit there and stare at it

I'm just gonna look up the solutions to it

ebMXHOM.gif
    ·
  • T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    speed racer and I have gotten to the point where it seems clear that the Black Monolith has some sort of relation to 2001: A Space Odyssey

this may not be true but there's too many parallels between this game and that book

my twitter | beats music
    I made a bad game! Download it scrubs.
    Keep it Up!: iOS Android
    ·
  • AntimatterAntimatter Registered User regular
    i loved the part when hex started singing daisy

·
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    So I just got to the clock for the first time, and an anti cube just sort of appeared while I was platforming up to the normal cube

Guessing I fluked out on that somehow

·
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    So I just got to the clock for the first time, and an anti cube just sort of appeared while I was platforming up to the normal cube

If you sign up for Dollar Shave Club here I get a free month of tiny metal blades delivered right to my house. Seems legit.
    ·
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    First ending

I don't even. what

·
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    got all 64 cubes

really enjoyed the game, gonna keep thinkin' about the monolith but for all intents and purposes I'm done

favorite part by far was spending all day solving the security question puzzle with tact

ebMXHOM.gif
    ·
  • skettiosskettios Registered User regular

that's what happened for us too.

·
1235»