As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Thunder and [chat]

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Oh god. This new episode of adventure time. Giant spider's butt explodes spraying millions of tiny spiders all over Finn and Jake. It was like spider bukkake.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    ronya i thoroughly enjoy your posting and hope you don't change a thing

sig.gif
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    I just realized how many dog avatars we actually have on here.

At least three.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    i love the image of a dog with spectacles on his snout, poring through economics textbooks

occasionally nodding and saying "fascinating, fascinating" then scratching behind his chin with his back leg

• Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i am tired and hungry and 600 calories under but theres nothing in the house to munch on

i am tired and hungry and 600 calories under but theres nothing in the house to munch on

If only you could bend in half.

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Wheee Tribes!

Gotta go fast.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Organichu see if you can find a way to watch tonight's "No Reservations." It is about KC barbecue!

rRwz9.gif
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    If it makes people uncomfortable, I'm for it.
    If it makes people miserable, I'm against it.

How is that for a political creedo?

emnmnme wrote: »

So you're for workplace harassment as long as its not too harassing?

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm

worked 9h45m today

home and tired at 9m

considering sleep

would let me get up early tomorrow

i dunno where my crazy early week productivity is coming from but i like it

sig.gif
  • RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »

So you're for workplace harassment as long as its not too harassing?

It's a fine balance to hit. But once you hit it, it's been hit.

sig.gif
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Wheee Tribes!

Gotta go fast.

Yea, I was having lots of fun although I suck major butt.

Oh man I would really love to get a set of these

IMAG0017.jpg

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I've played surprisingly little mega man compared to how much I fucking love that series

only played mm2, 5, x, and x2 and I only ever finished 2. got near the end of x and x2 (and then did so again about a year and a half ago on the GC collection)

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    Oh god roar is somewhere selling those again?

The slickest set up with those is getting them in 9 simple black square frames and then hanging them in a 3x3 grid on your wall.

It is gorgeous!

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    2nd playthrough of Mass Effect 2: still gonna tap Miranda.

@desc or anyone else who might know: So, Kairosoft put out that new space game, but, if I were to buy one and only one kairosoft game which one should I get?

Variable wrote: »
    I've played surprisingly little mega man compared to how much I fucking love that series

only played mm2, 5, x, and x2 and I only ever finished 2. got near the end of x and x2 (and then did so again about a year and a half ago on the GC collection)

Its actually funny out of all the sidescrolling mega man games how many are actually really good.

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Having my gaming PC die during the third week of a 100 day break while being recently dumped is really. Goddamn. Lame.

Bored, lonely, and not even having the distraction of work is a terrible combination.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Having my gaming PC die during the third week of a 100 day break while being recently dumped is really. Goddamn. Lame.

Bored, lonely, and not even having the distraction of work is a terrible combination.

get brobox

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Made it to chapter 4 of my GK2 run...

I am not really looking forward to my (probably 5th) tour of famous german castles... but there are some gems in there worth re-experiencing.

What I really want to do is get back to the Bromance between Gabriel and Glower. Absolute best part of this game.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    I checked out a Red Sonja comic book from the local library today. I'm not really familiar with the character beyond the 80s action movie; I've always figured she's Conan with tits. After reading this comic, I can't get over her skimpy chainmail bikini. Now Conan, he wears practically nothing. A loincloth, an amulet, fur-lined boots - no ornamentation and he walks around towns bare-chested. His appearance contrasts with city-living.

Red Sonja is a grimdark heroine who rights wrongs, collects bounties, and is amused when men underestimate her. She's got some kind of complex to prove no man is stronger than her but I remember that from the 80s movie and not this comic. Knowing all that, I could kind of understand why she would choose to walk around in a simple bikini - same reasons Conan walks around in a loincloth - but a chainmail bikini? It's not only out of character to have armor that doesn't function, you'd think the weight of it would make it always slide down her chest during every fight. It's a liability!

semi-NSFW
    http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l400/bethalette/red_sonja.jpg

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    @Organichu see if you can find a way to watch tonight's "No Reservations." It is about KC barbecue!

*glares suspiciously*

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    A friend gave me a bottle of homemade wine this weekend. I just cracked it open to drink while watching game of thrones. This is the type of wine the dothraki must drink.

I've had weaker moonshine.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    A friend gave me a bottle of homemade wine this weekend. I just cracked it open to drink while watching game of thrones. This is the type of wine the dothraki must drink.

hahahahaa, I was dying to try that shit on Saturday.

Now I am glad we didn't. I was already fucked up.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    Time for crazy stuff poasting first 2 are kinda nsfw
    y65tk.jpg
    dFgUM.jpg

waaaaaant

aqldvd8cqaa2nia.jpg

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

get brobox

It's slightly tempting, if only because I have the Gears of War trilogy sitting around from a raffle I won, but that whole not having a job thing makes me wary of buying stuff.

That's a lot of hair.

I can't look out anime figures the same way ever since I found that website dedicated to sharing pictures of them after people have jerked off onto them.

Someone hand-painted that Solidus Snake?

Damn.

get brobox

It's slightly tempting, if only because I have the Gears of War trilogy sitting around from a raffle I won, but that whole not having a job thing makes me wary of buying stuff.

well, brobox is the best thing i've ever bought for the cost/entertainment ratio.

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Deebaser wrote: »

hahahahaa, I was dying to try that shit on Saturday.

Now I am glad we didn't. I was already fucked up.

It's not bad, but I wouldn't breathe near an open flame

That's a lot of hair.

I can't look out anime figures the same way ever since I found that website dedicated to sharing pictures of them after people have jerked off onto them.

....MY MIND!!!!!

QUIZZY! why did you do that too me!

I have to share my pain!

Someone hand-painted that Solidus Snake?

Damn.

No, thats the new Play Arts Solidus mass production

That's a lot of hair.

....MY MIND!!!!!

QUIZZY! why did you do that too me!

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Inquisitor, Mega Mall Story is considered to be one of the better games from Kairosoft. You manage a mall instead of something like a town, though, so the scope might not be to your liking. Kairosoft games are fun but I don't get much replay out of them and they don't last long.

Sarksus on
    Speaking of anime, I finally got my Nausicaa DVD in the mail. It only took 14 months of requesting it on goozex. Honestly, I forgot the request was still on there. I mean, who trades in a Nausicaa DVD for fun bucks?

lol

Sarksus wrote: »
    Inquisitor, Mega Mall Story is considered to be one of the better games from Kairosoft. You manage a mall instead of something like a town, though, so the scope might not be to your liking. Kairosoft games are fun but I don't get much replay out of them and they don't last long.

Is there a minigame where you have to catch the perv trying to take up skirts in the fitting room or do you play the perv?

• Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular
    I was selling an iPhone on eBay for about a month. I had bought it cheap on Craigslist, thinking I could resell it for more on eBay. Two non-paying buyers later, it's finally sold again, for real this time.

Total profit to me, after eBay and PayPal fees? $10.

Ten dollars.

Wait, also there's gas expended from driving to the post office. So maybe more like $8.

$8 cash money.

Makin moves here, makin moves.

• RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    @desc or anyone else who might know: So, Kairosoft put out that new space game, but, if I were to buy one and only one kairosoft game which one should I get?

my wife just got it.

I think we both still like Dungeon Villiage the best. Though the new space one is pretty neat. Definetly like both of those better than Mall Story & the racing one.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
This discussion has been closed.