As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Extraordinarily minor bug]; "unread" marker not disappearing

ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morningLoserdomRegistered User regular
Seemingly at random, a thread that I have already checked the latest posts on will sometimes still have the little blue marker showing it's unread on them. It seems to go away on its own after a while. It's only ever been one at a time. Most recently it's this thread, but it's also happened with this thread and this one, and possibly others I can't remember. It seems to only happen late at night or early in the morning and lasts until there's a new post in the thread.

It doesn't seem to have any other effect other than the marker not disappearing, and the position of the thread doesn't change on the "my bookmarks" page. Just weird, I thought.

Shadowen on

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    I've noticed this too - it happens a lot in the Presidential Election thread in D&D.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Actually, this is often linked t the 'post not showing up' bug. Usually fixes itself within a day or two

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    What happens is it (sometimes) fixes itself when a new page is reached. Unless the new page gobbles up a post or two as well, then it continues for that page.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I could have sworn it persisted through a new page, but I'll have to check that next time I notice it happening

steam_sig.png