Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Extraordinarily minor bug]; "unread" marker not disappearing

ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morningRegistered User regular
Seemingly at random, a thread that I have already checked the latest posts on will sometimes still have the little blue marker showing it's unread on them. It seems to go away on its own after a while. It's only ever been one at a time. Most recently it's this thread, but it's also happened with this thread and this one, and possibly others I can't remember. It seems to only happen late at night or early in the morning and lasts until there's a new post in the thread.

It doesn't seem to have any other effect other than the marker not disappearing, and the position of the thread doesn't change on the "my bookmarks" page. Just weird, I thought.

Shadowen on