As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

In the close future, there is only war, and spilling drinks on the Citadel.[Mass Effect]

196979899100102»

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Preemptive? On page 101? We're just waiting for the mods to lock this one down

The rules are you're supposed to wait.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Well, here's my loadout atm. As you'll see, not working with a whole lot since I started not that long ago.

http://social.bioware.com/3927157/&v=bw_games&game=masseffect3_xbox&pid=222793375&display=multiplayer

As far as playstyle, I like to play for fun but wouldn't mind being able to do golds as well for the weekend events when necessary. As far as role wise I'm a mixed bag on that. I like shooting for the most part (levelled a batarian soldier up to 20) but I've also got vanguard up to 20 and a drell adept up to 18 and am now working on infiltrators and engineers. For some reason Sentinel just hasn't really found much in the way of appeal for me though.

Looking at your mods you don't have a lot of viable choices for gold viability. The Mantis X is good but you'll be hurting against a lot of enemies until you get the piercing mod and I'd say the same with your Carnifex. I would load up on Veteran packs until you get those piercing mods. You really need them until you start to get some better weapons and even then they're very useful.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    i'm actually a little apprehensive to see how broken the valiant can really be when i unlock the piercing mod

right now it's just really effective

This discussion has been closed.