Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

4/20 Babies - Welcome Annaleah Coraline & Jillian Emily!

MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing...Registered User regular
edited May 2012 in Chatlog
So hey, Rachel's water just broke. I figure this is worthy of a thread since we met on the forums and this is SE++'s first baby. Seriously without this forum, the baby would not exist. That's kind of nuts, right?

No contractions or anything yet, and of course this had to happen on 4/20. Damn it, baby. But hey - this is George Takei's birthday, so it's not all bad, right?

Anyway, I thought we could play a little game. Just post in the thread with the estimated time (Pacific Standard) you think our child will be born, and whoever's closest wins a prize. What prize? I don't know yet. But it'll be something dumb, I'm sure.

Mods, feel free to lock this thread if you think the one baby thread's enough. I figured this was a special enough occasion to make a new thread, but I'm not too fussed if you decide it isn't!

Woo baby!

Brogey on

This discussion has been closed.