Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Phallakinetic Finale - Day 9 - WITNESS THE ARMADA'S TRIUMPH

1404143454654

Posts

  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Egos for now, off to work!

    MrTLicious wrote:
    I'm done.

    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • EgosEgos God Hand Registered User regular
    fig.gif

    XBL: Invisible Man PSN: Indrik
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I don't understand the gif

  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    it's a BG thing

    uh

    OooOOoOOOoo

    Langly on
  • PeccaviPeccavi oh... oh my!Registered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »
    I can somewhat vouch for Peccavi. As for the Egos vote, I agree they are suspicious, but is there any reasoning Lucedes is any less so?

    Y-you can? How?

    Egos, my mafiadar has been off all game so I'll trust others.

    kvhn.png
  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    Peccavi wrote: »
    Anialos wrote: »
    I can somewhat vouch for Peccavi. As for the Egos vote, I agree they are suspicious, but is there any reasoning Lucedes is any less so?

    Y-you can? How?

    Egos, my mafiadar has been off all game so I'll trust others.

    I can see hp/dmg/ability as mentioned previously when I was trying to get T_A killed. My info says that you are indeed a telekinetic of some sort. Doesn't tell me alignment though.

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    The vote so far:

    1: Smoove Operator
    2: Peccavi - Egos
    3: Cythraul - Egos
    4: Taya - Egos
    5: Egos
    6: Ringo - Egos
    7: Lucedes - Egos
    8: Anialos - Lucedes
    9: Retaba

    So Egos leads with a slim majority of all remaining players. The question is - assuming he's mafia, how many buddies does he have left?

    If there's just one, and there are only two mafia kills, we have two more days we can spend just on the vote. If there's more than one, or more kills than just two then things get rather dicey.


    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »
    Peccavi wrote: »
    Anialos wrote: »
    I can somewhat vouch for Peccavi. As for the Egos vote, I agree they are suspicious, but is there any reasoning Lucedes is any less so?

    Y-you can? How?

    Egos, my mafiadar has been off all game so I'll trust others.

    I can see hp/dmg/ability as mentioned previously when I was trying to get T_A killed. My info says that you are indeed a telekinetic of some sort. Doesn't tell me alignment though.

    Is there anybody else still in the game that you've seered?

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    If I live through tonight there will be!

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Smoove Operator, I don't know much about you

  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    Oh hai! I can poast on dis paige?

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I claim this page as mine, no one shall ever breach its defenses!

  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    ENEMY PAST THE GATES! TO ARMS!

  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Time travel really screwed with that :|

  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    I'm just that sneaky.

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • EgosEgos God Hand Registered User regular
    sarel.gif

    XBL: Invisible Man PSN: Indrik
  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    Yah, not sure what Egos is up to, but I can wait a day on Lucedes.

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    That is from the movie Sunshine. Which was confusing and a bit weird.

  • Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Egos is a thing that is happening?

    PM me @Retaba, and I will reveal all my sexy sexy secrets to you.

    Also, if whoever was hitting me is still alive, PM me, too. There is really no need for all that.

    Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness
    _____________________________________________
  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    Some of you haven't bothered to get in touch with me yet.

    It'd be great if we could rectify that before vote close.

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Egos Smoove has smited my suspicions of him, Egos didn't even reply :(

  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    95 minutes until vote close. Think I'll let the pieces fall where they may at this point.

    If I haven't asked you to do something specific, try to use your best judgement on what you can do most to help the village.

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
  • The SupercomputerThe Supercomputer Registered User
    Approximately one hour until vote close.

  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Well it doesn't look like much happened while I was at work. Vote remains the same.

    MrTLicious wrote:
    I'm done.

    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • EgosEgos God Hand Registered User regular
    flames.gif

    XBL: Invisible Man PSN: Indrik
  • The SupercomputerThe Supercomputer Registered User
    Vote closed.

    Narration pending.

  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User
    It looks like you'll have one more night.

    But this night will be the last night.

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • TayaTaya Happy ___ Day Registered User regular
  • EgosEgos God Hand Registered User regular
    figur.gif

    XBL: Invisible Man PSN: Indrik
  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    Oh, boy. This should be interesting.

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    So here's what was claimed:

    Taya, Scientist. 2hp hit. SCIENCE power.
    Peccavi, Telekinetic 4dmg
    Retaba, Telekinetic with a Weaken and an attack
    Smoove, Cop
    Anialos, Something with both a seer and attack usable at the same time
    Lucedes, Commando

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG now featured at the Exigency Forum
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User
    edited April 2012
    Day 8

    With absolute silence, because they were in space, the Grandcruiser emerged from nowhere and found itself amidst the Armada. It immediately prepped its enormous weapon batteries as startled corvettes futilely pecked at its shields.
    ______________________________________________________________

    "So you found me."

    The Cultist said nothing. They merely glanced around the lab, taking in arrays of bubbling fluids in twisty glassware and beeping computers in hulking cabinets.

    "Strong but silent type, I see." Dr. Taya gently folded her main computer into the desk.

    "Get on with it then. I've done what I came to do, and I am satisfied with what history will make of my findings. But I can't say the same for you people; you have quite a nonsensical goal, entirely irrational. It's ridiculous, really. What a waste of good resources."

    The Cultist made a fist.

    Every beaker, every monitor shattered... and so did Taya.
    ______________________________________________________________

    Egos sat at the head of his own ship, finger on a control panel, screaming defiance at the new arrivals.

    "I am the Defender of this realm! We have destroyed the Psychevore, the Renegade, the Rogue Mech... we have cleansed this system of its fools, its traitors and murderers. We are your salvation.

    While they eternally squabble amongst themselves, our ideals shall live on in purity and glory. I die today, to be reborn!"

    The feed persisted. Egos hit his chest, enabling a device within his armour. He threw his hands up in exultation, apparently heedless of the fact that his entire body was being consumed by golden fire, a creeping coruscation that spread over his heart and advanced across his whole body. Soon he was nothing but flecks of glowing carbon flowing out of his molten armour and fluttering around the bridge.

    A voice from everywhere intoned; "I return to the light!"
    ______________________________________________________________

    As fusion blasts ate at its hull, the entire battlecruiser plunged into the sun, unwilling to face so unworthy a foe.

    "That's dedication," Quotis murmured.

    She glanced at her display, noting how it was mostly clumps of yellow. The Armada was massive.

    "We can burn through these bastards given enough time, but that's exactly what we don't have. We can only hope that once we get to the planet proper, the Arcadians have held the line and already stopped the ritual."

    The display shifted and warped, becoming something entirely different.

    "And if they fail," said the Supercomputer, "all is lost. And this time I will not be able to find it."



    Night 7 casualties


    Smoove Operator, a Cop, shot
    Lucedes, the Commando, finally bled out from an old wound
    Peccavi, a Telekinetic, shot twice
    Taya, the Scientist, obliterated by horrible psionic energies
    Egos, the second of the Cultist Armada's Triumvirate, crashed his ship into the sun. Yeesh


    The last survivors are:

    Cythraul
    Ringo
    Anialos
    Retaba

    The game will end tomorrow.






    Edcrab on
    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • TayaTaya Happy ___ Day Registered User regular
    OOoooOOOOOooooOOooooooOOO

    My SCIENCE! will live
    even though I didn't.

    OOOOOOooooOOOOOOooooooooo

    tayatagi.gif
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User
    Amended the kill list because I can't count.

    I blame vanilla eating all my PMs at regular intervals. Also, my minute brain.

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • HeavyVillainHeavyVillain Registered User regular
    OoOOOOOooooOOOooOOOOoooOOO

    are you going to end this night early? I want to see what happens

    OOOOOooooOOOOoooOOOOooo

  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    Oh my, well.

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    So quick to garnish my favor? Mighty suspicious....

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Wow, so I lived to the end, eh?

    Anialos, you're a seer you say? What's your rolename? And did you get any info last night?

    MrTLicious wrote:
    I'm done.

    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User
    OoOOOOOooooOOOooOOOOoooOOO

    are you going to end this night early? I want to see what happens

    OOOOOooooOOOOoooOOOOooo

    It's not unheard of to do this when a game's down to a tiny handful of players, but we'll see.

    In the meantime, all PMs should be out and I need to go sleep!

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
Sign In or Register to comment.