Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Phallakinetic Finale - Day 9 - WITNESS THE ARMADA'S TRIUMPH

1414244464754

Posts

  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »
    So quick to garnish my favor? Mighty suspicious....

    Well, I started to fan you. Now I'm just waving my hand sarcastically.

  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    Unfortunately the person I put the seer on died last night T.T

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Oh wait, no Anialos isn't mafia.

    Retaba or Ringo, eh?

    MrTLicious wrote:
    I'm done.

    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Woah woah woah, if we're doing this alphabetically, you're missing a letter :P

  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    I'll be keeping the rest of my info out of the thread thank you very much. Wouldn't want the last mafia picking me off. Although...hmm. Possible scenarios!

    1. Mafia kills one villager, we vote out mafia, two villagers survive.
    2. Mafia kills one villager, we vote out village, mafia wins in one on one matchup?
    3. Mafia kills one villager, between the rest of the village firing randomly a villager dies, we vote out village, lone mafia victory.

    Basically our only hope is to vote out the mafia, eh?

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Anialos, PM incoming!

    MrTLicious wrote:
    I'm done.

    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    That said. Not so epic reveal time! *drumroll*

    I'm an Engineer!

    Unfortunately my Analyse ability was wasted last night :(
    Pending other revelations of the epic variety, my vote is on Retaba

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    You forgot number 4. Mafia kills villager, we vote out villager, random fire kills mafia?

  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    Possible, but would probably require concentrated fire?

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    I'm gonna go with Ringo.

    MrTLicious wrote:
    I'm done.

    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I don't know, I'm still wounded from when I was attacked before.

  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    True, I'll vote Ringo then!

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    I've been in 4 bandwagons against mafia now. I've started the last two of them! And Cythraul was the only person not to get in touch with me yesterday. So I guess that decides that.

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    AUGMENTOS - Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    Well, what say you @Retaba?

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I don't really get mafia from Ringo, no offense but in the TMNT he seemed a bit out of it. Besides, why dump all the information if he was mafia?

  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Seers tend to not tell people who they are ;)

    MrTLicious wrote:
    I'm done.

    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    Wait, are there really two of you left? Sheesh.

    What happens in the event of a tie?

    Of course, Ed should be asleep by now.

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    AUGMENTOS - Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    Then vote for me or Cyth @Retaba. Maintain that clear conscious you claim.

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Based on the older phallas, a tie is decided by rng

  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    Ah, that would be a bummer. I'd rather see us both destroyed.

    If Cyth and Anailos are really both mafia, I don't see how we can do better than mutual destruction anyway. With two of them they should be able to kill us both even if we manage to vote kill one and vig the other.

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    AUGMENTOS - Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    If there are two mafia, wouldn't the game be over? It is generally equal to or greater I thought?

  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    @Ringo, under what circumstance would both Cythraul and I both being mafia let this game still be going tonight? All scenarios I can think of have one mafia...you. While you are cleverly trying to paint the villagers voting for you in a bad light. Shame. Now if only @Retaba would put a vote in...and we could wake @Edcrab from the dead.

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Ringo Please be right Cythraul.

  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    It's possible that there's two mafia because I'm pretty sure with the help of an additional surviving Arcadian, I could waste the other mafia. (Thanks Taya!)

    Plus it's nice to think that there's two bad guys and it's not 3 villagers killing themselves for no good reason.

    But with Retaba's change of heart, I have no idea who's actually leading this dance anymore. I'll come back to this later.

    Cythraul

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    AUGMENTOS - Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    Oh, but just for posterity for whichever one of you is blatantly ignoring the voting record:
    Ringo wrote: »
    SeGaTai is still alive, right?

    Aside from being in all the stupid huge wagons so far, he's in the especially bad position of being a late Wiet saving vote not once but twice.

    Ringo wrote: »
    I was just asking myself the same question.

    Egos. There's nothing really in his early vote record on the magic box. Two throw away votes, two big bandwagon votes. But I think he's being quiet and that's his mafia schtick. Plus he managed to survive getting amplified damage thrown at him last night.

    First vote on the last two dead mafia.

    What else would you like me to say?

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    AUGMENTOS - Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    My honest suspicion is on Anialos, but Cythraul is saying he is pretty sure he isn't mafia.

  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Pent house cat is probably shaping my views too :P

  • Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    ooo00o0ooo0o0o0oo

    1 day until retirement (game end)...somebody pass me a donut, I want to die a proud stereotype...

    oo0o0ooo0ooo000oo

    Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness
    _____________________________________________
  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    Pent house cat thinks Ringo is being terribly silly. All info I've claimed from my powers has come true.

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    I am going to follow edcrab and slumber. Good night

  • LucedesLucedes Registered User regular
    OOooOOOooOOOooOOOOO


    it was just a flesh wound!


    OOOooOOOOoOOOOoOOOo

    FC: 0559-8026-2690
  • SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    OoooooOoooo

    *popcorn...noms noms*


    OoooooooooOooooo

    PSN SeGaTai
  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    OoooooOoooo

    *popcorn...noms noms*


    OoooooooooOooooo

    I blame Smoove for this. I thought I'd be dead!

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    AUGMENTOS - Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Good morning

  • AnialosAnialos RPG MPD patient #1 Registered User regular
    Good morning, now we wait for @Ringo and Mr. Crab.

    Dichotomy wrote: »
    I play a lot of video games but I wouldn't call myself a "gamer" because "gamer" has become a pretty fucking disgusting label

    like "skinhead" or "republican"
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User
    I am present. And yes, in the event of a tie, the RNG decides.

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • RingoRingo Registered User regular
    I'd like to hear more from Cythraul than just a vote.

    ceres wrote: »
    I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread before I feel any worse about humanity.
    AUGMENTOS - Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington Registered User regular
    ooooOOOOoooo

    tCp90.gif

    I demand entertainment!

    ooooOOOOoooo

  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    So, Anialos, did you hear the joke about the muffins?

  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Two muffins in an oven, one muffin says to the other "So, getting kind of hot in here, huh?" The other muffin turns and screams "AHHH A TALKING MUFFIN!"

Sign In or Register to comment.