As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Phallakinetic Finale - Day 9 - WITNESS THE ARMADA'S TRIUMPH

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    I was joking that the supercomputer seems to be unable to read it's own instructions, referencing both MURDERBOT IS NOT LITERATE and the supercomputer not reading and deleting [//this is a template. Delete this line when posting.].

Yes, I can count. I was just hoping there was another automatic counter what with this being a main.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    You're talking about them "voting in wagons" and now you're randomly picking off random singleton votes? Really void slayer?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    I said we should look at both, there are likely 5-6 more mafia.

Either they voted in groups to influence some of the votes away from their allies OR they have been voting in a spread so some of them have been doing singles.

I said we should look at both.

Edit: Not random, those were people who voted alone for 2 or more days.

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    Yeah, well you can maintain the spreadsheet if you care so much. Might make up for only doing a single hit and run post a day:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuPEyJABoIivdE1ZOXR3NnJBOVlSR1ZtZkxzR2ZFamc

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    That was a good night!

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    More reds than greens is pretty impressive. I'm gonna guess it means that the Outsiders and the Chaotics are both down to around half strenght, which isn't that great for us since ideally we'd kill one and ally with the other against the mafia.

I feel dirty doing a placeholder vote but I don't know if I'll be able to check in before the narration lands after I leave for Amsterdam, so Winky it is.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    tastypastry has been very quiet! I know it's her first game but that's an excellent cover for a Mafia.

PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Hehe Void slayer is the second person to vote for me this game! <3

I tend to always vote on my own anyway. I'll come talk to you Langly :)

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    argh. someone hit me last night. i give up....my soft net has been more useless than normally.

i'll wonder why winky is not dead.

• Options
    tastypastrytastypastry Can somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?Registered User regular
    tastypastry has been very quiet! I know it's her first game but that's an excellent cover for a Mafia.

You know, I haven't seen much of you, That Dave Fella, highly suspicious.

• Options
    FecklessRogueFecklessRogue Registered User regular
    I know we're voting Winky because "he didn't die by an attack; kill it with the vote" sort of a thing, but before I sheep onto the bandwagon, can I ask why he was targeted for an attack in the first place? Is he thought to be a mafia or a neutral?

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Hey guys, I just realized my flight back to dc will take off an hour before vote close, so I will be making calls/decisions before that point.

• Options
    Also it's not a sure thing but I am pretty certain winnky is not mafia, at least.

• Options
    Taya because she was involved in some things earlier and than seemed to drop off the discussion area.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    I know we're voting Winky because "he didn't die by an attack; kill it with the vote" sort of a thing, but before I sheep onto the bandwagon, can I ask why he was targeted for an attack in the first place? Is he thought to be a mafia or a neutral?

Not sure where you got this from. Mind explaining? This could be a clever ruse to throw us off the track of a fellow mafia =p.

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Hmmmm... I know nothing about lucedes

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    Egos

• Options
    If you are murderbot or someone called the veteran, I would like to talk to you

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    If anybody has a "something something and you leave the game victorious" type win condition, I'd love to help.

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I've heard that Smoove is probably bad. No I have no evidence to back up that claim, deal with it.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Slow day is slowwwwwwwwww

Winky because I'm tired of seeing the name come up every day. Also so I can totally be all "I told you so!" when they turn up green.

• Options
    BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Last night, I was talking with 38th after vote close. He confided in me that he was the renegade, and told me he thought he was going to die. He was worried, because his role pm told him that if he died, KWYCHEN would power up and become a sk. A nasty one, someone we don't want killing indiscriminately.

If you have any knowledge of kwychen, please let your local public Langly know about it. Don't start up a vote on someone just cause you got a hunch their name has too many consonants, talk to me first so I can look through my info and verify that it isn't just a misunderstanding or something.

• Options
    jdarkson is a better name.

• Options
    He is not entertained by those chickens!

• Options
    Also to langly, why would Kwy get a power up for The Renegade's death? They seemed to be working together but weren't the best of friends in narration, and something probably would of appeared in narration if that happened?

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    So good chance I'm missing a lot of today, so will through out a retaba vote because there haven't been enough votes going that way.

Would also like to point out that while Langly called shabooty's death last night. There's nothing that says it was his kill that did it, considering HP systems and what have you, he could have assumed shabooty would bite it if he was low on health or knew attacks were going that way and decided to jump into the villager role. Seems a little bold but some of my mistrust is coming off of the sandman phalla so it should be taken with a grain of salt. Really just want the opportunity to say I knew it if things go bad for us.

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Retaba wrote: »
    Also to langly, why would Kwy get a power up for The Renegade's death? They seemed to be working together but weren't the best of friends in narration, and something probably would of appeared in narration if that happened?

Like when he said "well, this isn't good?"

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    I believe I promised you pictures including my son at a farm.

I deliver you: a slideshow!

In case you don't want to watch a whole slideshow of animals and my kid, here's a good combo pic:
    X-and-chickens.jpg

Next up - Dark Jr. narrow down my vote, by drawing a name from a hat.

dawww, and I thought he was jdarkson?

• Options
    also the narrations don't have everything in them, I have info from several people that rogue mech is definitely in the game, but there has been little mention of him.

• Options
    Super quote post! (since Anialos hasn't been paying attention.)
    Anialos wrote: »
    Not sure where you got this from. Mind explaining? This could be a clever ruse to throw us off the track of a fellow mafia =p.
    This is the order of events I was referring to.

last night...
    Ringo wrote: »
    Firepower is aimed at Winky
    Winky wrote: »
    I've been at Acen all day :(.

Tomorrow I'll be pretty much inactive too.

Also I'm not going to die to ringo's attack.
    the next day, when winky didn't die.
    Ringo wrote: »
    Winky!
    That said, a nasty superpowered SK is something that should be voted out, and not dying to attacks is something a nasty superpowered SK would do.

• Options
    Again, super powered roles aren't exactly uncommon in Phallakinetic. And often have VCs other than murder everything. You know, except for murderbot

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Ringo didn't manage to kill me last night because no one was attacking with him and he only has a weakening ability.

Anyway, I've hit The Anonymous two nights in a row with strong physical attacks and he resists it.

I'm sorry my voting has been so scattershot, but I'm out of all the loops.

• Options
    We went over this yesterday. The argument for T_A is literally the same as the argument for you, Winky

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I swear, this game. It's like people have the attention spans of goldfish. With weird eyes

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I haven't been keeping up with the thread very well because I'm at Acen, unfortunately.

At the very least, Langly should be able to vouch for me, which is something I may have over The Anonymous.

• Options
    It's not just you. We had this exact same argument for your wagon as for T_A and 38th yesterday

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Stuck waiting for my car to be serviced. Got timecto kill but can only post from my phone for the next few hours. I'm ok wit the retaba vote for now...

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Winky wrote: »
    Ringo didn't manage to kill me last night because no one was attacking with him and he only has a weakening ability.

Anyway, I've hit The Anonymous two nights in a row with strong physical attacks and he resists it.

I'm sorry my voting has been so scattershot, but I'm out of all the loops.
    That...sounds fishy, actually.

Why did you know it wouldn't kill you last night? I mean, wouldn't you assume if he was attacking you it was with damage and not a weakening ability? What made you so sure you wouldn't die from it before you even knew what it was?

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I'm not really going to be on much today, so in gonna put a vote on Peccavi because the other two bandwagons feel dumb and, while I can't prove it, something about Peccavi seems off.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    That Dave Fella but I could be convinced to vote for Peccavi if a wagon went in that direction?

I need help with my objective and I'm willing to do some detective work for anybody in any faction. Please send me a message.