Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Camera Dump

18910111214»

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    NOICE

·
  • DarmakDarmak If someone is reading this... I must have failed.Registered User regular
    I just took some pictures of some flowers while at work. It's just my camera phone but I still think they turned out rather pretty.

2012-05-18_17-11-35_779.jpg
    2012-05-18_17-11-08_503.jpg
    2012-05-18_17-23-21_661.jpg
    2012-05-18_17-23-41_995.jpg

rscYqAS.png
    ·
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    I've been trying to figure out whether Instagram offers me anything. Right now I feel like it's just emphasizing the limitations of the iphone 4 camera.

tumblr_m46ogklzM21qbg50go1_500.jpg

I dunno. Anyway, I went to a park with some friends, and there was built-in mallet percussion.

tumblr_m416vlKfOd1qbg50go1_500.jpg

tumblr_m416rgaCtM1qbg50go1_500.jpg

tumblr_m416hzkeox1qbg50go1_500.jpg

1LRdqui.png
    ·
    Is that bees' nest soup?

1LRdqui.png
    ·
    That's a joke; don't hit me.

So is there any way to manage the social aspect of instagram from a computer, or am I stuck with this dick-punching mobile interface?

1LRdqui.png
    ·
  • GafotoGafoto Registered User regular
    Just another day at the office.
    office.jpg

sierracrest.jpg
    ·
  • DarmakDarmak If someone is reading this... I must have failed.Registered User regular
    Nice office

rscYqAS.png
    ·
    Hey, it's gafoto. Rad.

1LRdqui.png
    ·
    That's a joke; don't hit me.

So is there any way to manage the social aspect of instagram from a computer, or am I stuck with this dick-punching mobile interface?

I don't think you can do anything on Instagr.am unfortunately. I think it's an app-only service for now.

·
  • FishmanFishman I find your inability to differentiate between 'corruption' and 'feminism' disturbing Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote: »
    Progresssss

iahCU.jpg

Hey Sheri, just so you know, while my wife and nanna were discussing the crocheting of a baby shawl today I just had to pull this out and show off your handywork, which amused Jen no end. She might not be quite as big a Mass Effect fan as Viv, but every time BioWare releases a new game she sits down and plays it through from beginning to end in three days, stopping only to sleep and eat. She was suitably impressed.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
    ·
  • ChimeraChimera Monster girl Oklahoma City, OKRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Look what I found today! :D

2z6gi68.png

I want one.

Chimera on
    97v889.png
    3Ds: 2423 - 3932 - 2876 Wii U: Chimera.Monster Steam: chimera.monster Skype: chimera.monster
    ·
  • DeicistDeicist Registered User regular
    Vaguely amusing picture from the Zoo yesterday (linked due to Lemur testicles)

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/Deicist/lemur.jpg

·
    Fishman wrote: »
    Sheri wrote: »
    Progresssss

iahCU.jpg

Hey Sheri, just so you know, while my wife and nanna were discussing the crocheting of a baby shawl today I just had to pull this out and show off your handywork, which amused Jen no end. She might not be quite as big a Mass Effect fan as Viv, but every time BioWare releases a new game she sits down and plays it through from beginning to end in three days, stopping only to sleep and eat. She was suitably impressed.

Aww thanks! I like being able to make stuff that people think is cool. Speaking of which I need to whip up another Beemo phone cozy today.

·
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Deicist wrote: »
    Vaguely amusing picture from the Zoo yesterday (linked due to Lemur testicles)

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j296/Deicist/lemur.jpg

Is showing animal genitals against the rules?

the-place-beyond-the-pines-03_thumb_zps3d4e0ec7.jpg
    360: Sir Stiggleton PSN: Stiggy_PA GFWL: RacerStig Steam: TheStig
    ·
  • DeicistDeicist Registered User regular
    I have no idea, but I thought I'd play it safe.

·
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2012
    photobucket-469-1337957058946.jpg

I always thought that you needed, like, special photography tricks to get pictures like this

Nerdgasmic on
    @nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
    ·
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    fUpyU.png

spotted on the subway this morning

·
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    12002e1eaf0f11e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

@nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic