As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MSPA: toda reads Scott Pilgrim

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Personface wrote: »
    Arguably, with the accompanying power of the GCAT she could conceivably do SOMETHING to him, even if it only lead to his being derailed in his ongoing consumption briefly
    Which might be all the time the kids will need to create/acquire a genuine weapon

it's gonna be the thing john couldn't alchemize

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Buttlord wrote: »
    Arguably, with the accompanying power of the GCAT she could conceivably do SOMETHING to him, even if it only lead to his being derailed in his ongoing consumption briefly
    Which might be all the time the kids will need to create/acquire a genuine weapon

THE SEPULCHAMMER

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Today in Homestuck
    April 29

2009: 6 pages. John attempts to abscond, but he is blocked by yet another artifact of confection, a whipped cream pie. John re-equips the BEAGLE AEGIS to absorb the brunt of the attack, but Dad yet prevails in terms of the PRANKSTER's GAMBIT. John takes the pie tin and removes the Aegis, which adds them back to his sylladex and ejects the smoke pellets. They don't do anything, but as Dad brandishes the Cake toward John, John takes it which forces his copy of Colonel Sassacre's out of the sylladex and straight on the smoke pellets.

2010: 11 pages. Just then Dream Jade attacks and clobbers CD? right in the face. Aided by some ADDITIONAL PUMMELING (and, back on Earth, a DEAD GRANDPA SMACKDOWN), Dream Jade grabs the ring out of the air (sweet catch!). She looks to see if she can catch PM?'s shuttle but it is too far away at this point. We then learn that the ring does not work on humans.

2011: 4 pages, 1 flash: [ S] Seer: Ascend. In the flash, Terezi gathers her things and finally has enough determination to bust down the door. Meanwhile, we also get to see the scenes described from Mindfang's journal entry a couple pages ago. However, there are also some artifacts in the flash, as though what we're viewing as been corrupted in some way. On the roof, Vriska is apparently sending messages to Rose since John left his computer in the wallet that he gave to the bunny. She also has open an copy of Mindfang's journal, which details the beginning of Mindfang's trial.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    Today in Homestuck
    April 29

2010: 11 pages. Just then Dream Jade attacks and clobbers CD? right in the face. Aided by some ADDITIONAL PUMMELING (and, back on Earth, a DEAD GRANDPA SMACKDOWN), Dream Jade grabs the ring out of the air (sweet catch!). She looks to see if she can catch PM?'s shuttle but it is too far away at this point. We then learn that the ring does not work on humans.

I remember this. Wasn't this the time when people started to decide that jade was awesome? I mean, she became pretty amazing after she died, but still.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Antimatter wrote: »

THE SEPULCHAMMER
    I'm pretty sure that thing was the hammer of zillyhoo, though

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    remember when people freaked out about Jade being a furry

man

the fandom sure has come a long way since then

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    I remember when I thought gamzee would suck because he's a juggalo

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I remember people hated Equius because they thought he was Nepeta's abusive boyfriend

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    I remember people hated Equius because they thought he was Nepeta's abusive boyfriend

haha, yeah

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

THE SEPULCHAMMER

you're the hammer of zillyhoo

• Options
    oh, sweet

• Options
    I remember

when all of this was trees

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    Today in Homestuck
    April 29

I remember this. Wasn't this the time when people started to decide that jade was awesome? I mean, she became pretty amazing after she died, but still.

I only just now realized she hit CD? so hard his hat flew all the way over to that bridge in the background:
    01795.gif

• Options
    PersonfacePersonface HAIL GAY SATANRegistered User regular
    I think Meenah's plan was to screw the odds in her favour with regards to Scratching
    So that her renewed version would be the all-powerful Condesce

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Oh, that's a thought.
    If the caste system was a product of doc scratch then presumably whatever governmental system they had in place before wouldn't have been "Purple? Bam! Royalty!"

• Options
    I figured her plan had more to do with allowing she and her friends to live on in dream bubbles after the scratch, but that's pretty interesting

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    so which one of the chatlog is all dead

• Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    Every character is dead.

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    hoo hoooooo

• Options
    Wiet wrote: »
    Every character is dead.

why, even roxy?

• Options
    Wiet wrote: »
    Every character is dead.

why, even roxy?

YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTH

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Dave_Lister.jpg

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Everyone, don't be alarmed but there is an evil version of me wreaking havoc on the forums.

• Options
    oh my god, they look exactly the same

how will I know who to shoot

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Dave_Lister.jpg

were you even born when this aired

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular

THE SEPULCHAMMER

iirc when john gets the warhammer it doesn't have the same grist cost as that item did

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
  • Options
    I don't remember ever even seeing the hammer's gristcost

is that from when he made it bigger

I'm gonna throw my hand in for Sepulchrihammer, then

• Options
    Beasteh wrote: »
    Dave_Lister.jpg

were you even born when this aired

I was apparently born in the hiatus between series six and seven

I watched everything up to six on netflix

• Options
    yeah it's from when he made it bigger

• Options
    UrscaUrsca Registered User regular
    Items can cost different amounts when obtained in different ways. Jane's recipe modus showed that at least.

• Options
    Ursca wrote: »
    Items can cost different amounts when obtained in different ways. Jane's recipe modus showed that at least.

oh yeah, that's right

• Options
    A small experiment, i'm looking into producing gif artwork like some of the pieces that get posted here
    tumblr_m38wdc5sF71r0xqnho1_400.gif

• Options
    edited April 2012
    that looks pretty cool, pface

something about it isn't quite right, but I think it's a good first attempt

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    That one there exists purely to see if I could actually make a gif
    Now I can start doing things
    Also need to find a site that doesn't watermark or some sort of program

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    tumblr_m385lfB1gG1qiwvnuo1_500.png

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    tumblr_m38xj0oB9D1qcage9o1_500.gif

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    That one there exists purely to see if I could actually make a gif
    Now I can start doing things
    Also need to find a site that doesn't watermark or some sort of program

Gimp is a pretty good program for GIFs. just make each frame its own layer,and then save as a GIF and select the option to create an animation.

• Options
    ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    augh i found a place to preorder some badass kamen rider toys for thirty bucks each plus shipping

fuck

my money it is vanishing

• Options
    We had one

It died

This discussion has been closed.