As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]!

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I need Diablo III back in my life.
    I wonder if this is how a white girl feels when she gets some good ebony dick at college and then has to go back to Omaha or where the fuck ever for summer break

and it's like

welp

no deep dicking for you

Emoticons fail me

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    wait, no they don't

:bz

silly me

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Dinusha got mad HTML skillz

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    podly I could show you my old fortunecities page but I think I'd rather not

surrealitycheck found it and I just heard like 30 seconds of laughing on the other end of the line

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Srsly? We need three posts of being an ass?

WHY ARE YOU SO HORRIBLE

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    WHY ARE YOU SO HORRIBLE

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    WHY ARE YOU SO HORRIBLE

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    skippy i think it might be possible that you just don't like videogames i mean the wii now the ipad then your vita will sit unplayed

lol is all you like now

you are ruined

its possible

i seem to have a short attention span for games, thats for sure

:(

To be fair, the Wii was pretty crappy.

gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

WHY ARE YOU SO HORRIBLE

I actually like Stargate pretty well. Especially the movie. It's just LOW HANGING FRUIT. Sorry brosef. We cool?

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    You kinda over spazzed Lud. But that's just you being you

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    uauyN.jpg

wow this is a really specific complaint

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    podly I could show you my old fortunecities page but I think I'd rather not

surrealitycheck found it and I just heard like 30 seconds of laughing on the other end of the line

I will resist asking...for now

But there may come a time, Jkosh, when you must live in shame for the greater good of culture.

Podly on
    follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Ludious wrote: »

WHY ARE YOU SO HORRIBLE

I actually like Stargate pretty well. Especially the movie. It's just LOW HANGING FRUIT. Sorry brosef. We cool?

Of course (I was hoping my triple post would carry the joke through)

But I failed.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote: »
    You kinda over spazzed Lud. But that's just you being you

It would have came off much better in real life. Chalk it up to awkwardness I suppose.

• Options
    I didn't see your triple post until AFTER I replied

• Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Abraham LIncoln: Vampire Hunter looks like they are trying to play it serious. Whaaaa?

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i am teeming with nervous energy about school

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    oldgeo.jpg

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Lousy vanilla.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Abraham LIncoln: Vampire Hunter looks like they are trying to play it serious. Whaaaa?

I can't wait. Should have sent a poet. A slow motion car wreck. I will be in heaven. I will not have so much fun in a movie since I went to see Dungeons & Dragons with my good friend and laughed until I passed out.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    oh man website awards! whatever happened to those?

• Options

Who cares its gonna suffer snakes on a plane syndrome where it comes out long after the novelty ended

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

We realized they were fucking retarded.

• Options

we had an internet yellowpages in like 1998

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited April 2012

By playing it serious, I think they're gonna get more laughs. Such is the nature of comedy

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Can't wait til there is a Nobel prize for social media.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

I voted for one for Post Secret the other day

think they're called webbies

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Sometimes I'm a weirdo.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    Skip, did you need to borrow a portable gaming device?

• Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    they play old school Transformers and G.I. Joe at night on The Hub

I love it

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    uauyN.jpg

From what i've heard, LoL is mostly a game focused on articulating very specific complaints about one's partners.

• Options
    Holy shit. I think I just had an amazing idea. What if we, at the show, set up a host for the website, and projected the live version of the site. And then used Max, or something else, to have a script where, say, once the midi source for distortion hits an arbitrary "distorted" number -- 100 or so -- it fucks up the script and the website fails.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    think I want to make a cobblestone generator in minecraft on DKs server

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    Holy shit. I think I just had an amazing idea. What if we, at the show, set up a host for the website, and projected the live version of the site. And then used Max, or something else, to have a script where, say, once the midi source for distortion hits an arbitrary "distorted" number -- 100 or so -- it fucks up the script and the website fails.

Do you sometimes think of these things, and then remember that some artist too generic for me to remember has millions of dollars more then you from their bland solo about being "in the club" or relationship drama?

• Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    uauyN.jpg

From what i've heard, LoL is mostly a game focused on articulating very specific complaints about one's partners.

I am focused on screwing your mother and how gay you are

JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    i am teeming with nervous energy about school

School is keen.

• Options
    TarranonTarranon Registered User regular
    ham and cheese...was the superior poboy choice tonight

You could be anywhere
    On the black screen
  • Options
    Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Eddy wrote: »

By playing it serious, I think they're gonna get more laughs. Such is the nature of comedy

BS. I wager that FDR American Badass is going to be infinitely better than Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

• Options
    _J_ wrote: »
    uauyN.jpg

I am focused on screwing your mother and how gay you are

That's probably not a winning strategy.

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Does anyone have any strong opinions on Backblaze? Coz $4/month for unlimited backup is sounding pretty good.

EDIT: Actually once again it really doesn't matter, there's literally no way to take advantage of that on an ADSL2 connection.

electricitylikesme on
This discussion has been closed.