As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[League of Legends]: It's something to do when Diablo 3 is down.

• Options
    eeSanGeeSanG I slice like a goddamn hammer. Registered User regular
    So. Yorick? :D

LFMGb.jpg
    Slice like a god damn hammer. LoL: Rafflesia / BNet: Talonflame#11979
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    I'll tell you who a surprisingly terrifying support is; Shaco. Good luck trying to farm when every time you lose sight of him you start expecting a backstab.

I've seen support Shaco only once, and hopefully never again.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    I got randomed into support shaco and won. how he was still available as last pick in draft mode I have no idea.

• Options
    CarnarvonCarnarvon Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »
    I got randomed into support shaco and won. how he was still available as last pick in draft mode I have no idea.

I managed to last pick Shen in a team ranked game the other night, had an odd game against top Gragas.

Once my W get to around level 4, I could absorb his Q and then he'd either E me for damage or E to get away. If he E'd me for damage, he'd eat a lot of AA harass with a few Qs and a taunt, and I could W out. If he E'd to get away, I'd taunt and win the trade handily. The first five levels were brutal, though.

• Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    Shaco+Trist bot lane is a really nasty kill lane.

• Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    Fuck yeah supporick

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    I think my favorite thing on dominion is beating down a thornmail rushing rammus as jax

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    So Elementz asked Elalya and myself to come up with a Dominion Tier List.

It's currently posted here. He plans on removing the solo queue tier list from the top bar altogether and adding a button for the dominion tier list.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »

It's currently posted here. He plans on removing the solo queue tier list from the top bar altogether and adding a button for the dominion tier list.

KARMA GOD TIER

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »
    I'll tell you who a surprisingly terrifying support is; Shaco. Good luck trying to farm when every time you lose sight of him you start expecting a backstab.

I've seen support Shaco only once, and hopefully never again.

Yeah, I've thought about doing that while he's still free. Pretty much the only circumstance I'd want to play the dude in.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    But seriously, agree with what you said about Karma. I can hold a point for ages against heavy bruiser, and at least in blind pick teams seem to be heavy bruiser.

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    No love for tanky ap soraka? My brother, for one, swears by her(and he's a surprisingly high dom player)

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
  • Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    New free week rotation's up.

Ashe, Cho'gath, Fiddlesticks, Singed, Zilean, Nidalee, Udyr, Brand, Vayne, Hecarim the Best Pony.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Arikado wrote: »

... how did I not think of this first?

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Oh man that was great.

"Yo uh Muscles...what's going on with your health? It was almost gone a second ago"

"Yeah uh...I changed my mind about that."

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Raslin wrote: »
    No love for tanky ap soraka? My brother, for one, swears by her(and he's a surprisingly high dom player)

not that useful and has to be extraordinarily boring to play at bot

• Options
    Raslin wrote: »

not that useful and has to be extraordinarily boring to play at bot

Depends really on how much you like being a huge dick.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options

Good to know I'm not the only one who's... maybe not entirely impressed with Shaco on Dom.

• Options
    Shaco on dom is like shaco on SR.

He's rolls teams that aren't playing smart and is meh against ones who are.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Speaking of bottom lane metagame hating, @TracerBullet and I did a support Amumu + Talon yesterday. He hit so many good bandage tosses you don't even know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntnp3vVKaDs

Arikado on
  • Options
    she's not a huge dick though. all the other supports are better.

• Options

Tankoraka bot, get some AP from RoA and possibly Scepter and rely on the MR shred to push lanes over and over while using your armor buff and silence to give no fucks.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Arikado wrote: »

... how did I not think of this first?

I've been thinking about that, I would have never thought to put Mundo in the team as Muscles, or to have Totally Not Blitzcrank. I had toyed with the idea of adding n some LeBlanc or Viegar as the mastermind.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Garen + Fiddle still best bot lane.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Game 1 of the Great Teemo Experiment: Can Teemo carry at my normal ELO?
    teemo1.jpg

and game 2:
    teemo2.png

Maybe. Need a bigger sample size!

Props to Smaugcrank for setting them up so I could knock them down.

Grundlestiltskin on
    3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    I wonder how much money I could make if I got a randomizer to draw two names every day and then I posted erotic fanfiction of that pairing on a tumblr or something

• Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular

Viegar garbage tier! I AM OUTRAGE!

• Options
    I wonder how much money I could make if I got a randomizer to draw two names every day and then I posted erotic fanfiction of that pairing on a tumblr or something

"LF DeviantArt Collab!"

• Options
    edited May 2012

Tankoraka bot, get some AP from RoA and possibly Scepter and rely on the MR shred to push lanes over and over while using your armor buff and silence to give no fucks.

I'm familiar with soraka bot and how easy it is to beat. there are other champions that do that much better(udyr). if it really was that potent it would see a lot more play in higher levels.

Jars on
  • Options

I'm familiar with soraka bot and how easy it is to beat. there are other champions that do that much better(udyr). if it really was that potent it would see a lot more play in higher levels.
    Oh I'm sorry I didn't know we were measuring dicks.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    if it really was that potent it would see a lot more play in higher levels.
    eh...

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    Isn't high level dominion like 15 people anyway?

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    I honestly want "people who won't fucking surrender when we've clearly lost" to be a bannable offense

• Options
    I wouldn't mind if they removed surrender from the game. Then maybe more good-for-nothing defeatists would learn to play from behind.

This is not directed at you, Salvation, I understand your frustrations, though I don't agree very much with surrendering. What annoys me is people who want to surrender at 20 when teams are roughly equal except for a couple of kills to the other team. If a team is crushing, the game will end pretty fast no matter what.

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Unless you get one team that won't surrender and the other that refuses to push in and end it because it's more fun to roam around outside your base as a gank squad, waiting to pick people off one by one and inflate their scores.

• Options
    drunkenpandarendrunkenpandaren Slapping all the goblin ham In the top laneRegistered User regular
    Twitch is too much fun on Dominion.

Origin: HaxtonWasHere
    Steam: pandas_gota_gun
  • Options
    BamaBama Registered User regular
    o
    MrGrimoire wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind if they removed surrender from the game. Then maybe more good-for-nothing defeatists would learn to play from behind.

This is not directed at you, Salvation, I understand your frustrations, though I don't agree very much with surrendering. What annoys me is people who want to surrender at 20 when teams are roughly equal except for a couple of kills to the other team. If a team is crushing, the game will end pretty fast no matter what.
    I don't know what you consider fast, but it can take a while for a team to finish off a nexus even with a commanding advantage. It's painful to watch the slow inevitable descent into a loss.

• Options
    edited May 2012
    Those people are douchebags and deserve to have their time wasted by me, and not pushing in for a victory when you're ahead can mean a lost game. It happens surprisingly often. Personally, I find it highly satisfying to turn such a game around and win. Other see it as a waste of time, that's their business.

E: @Bama 5-10 minutes, usually. If it takes them longer there's a chance to catch up. Also, I don't mind playing against a team that's well ahead. While I might not win that particular game, it will make me better equipped to handle a similar situation next time.

E2: And I'm not adamantaly die-hard never surrender. Sometimes it's best to just end it, since the option's there. I'm just adamantly against surrendering just because the enemy has worked up a bit of an advantage, like a lot of people want to do.

MrGrimoire on
  • Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    Surrender mechanic is perfectly fine as is.

Some people refuse to concede even when defeat is abundantly evident to everyone. They use the "no" option to troll their team.

By the same token, there have been games where I have crushed my lane and been upwards of 100 cs over my opponent and begged my 2/10 team not to surrender. We hadn't even team fought yet, and they conceded anyway.

The system sucks sometimes but it better than either removing it entirely, or changing the requirements. Maybe, maybe, could see the options to let teams concede sooner if one team has a DC. I miss the game restart option from HoN a great deal.

This discussion has been closed.