Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

That's Good! That's Bad!

Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Member of Twin ClubRegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in Social Entropy++
When I was a kid, I read a fun book called That's Good! That's Bad!

It was all about a kid who got lost at a zoo and had an adventure. Just as things seemed bleak, something good would happen to him. (That's Good!) Then on the next page, that wonderful thing would go straight down the toilet.(That's Bad!)

And now my life has become the book.

Today, I finished my freshman year of college and began summer vacation.

That's Good!

Today,I realized that I accidentally ruined my laptop, student ID, and room key with a pair of cheap magnetic headphones.
The only thing more impressive than the fact that three things were magnetized to oblivion was the scale of the stupidity that prevented me from realizing that I shouldn't use a pair of cheap magnetic headphones with my computer.

That's bad!

So, SE++. Let's tell stories of the good and bad things that are happening to us!

wb5cft.png